Lucy Letby Case #67

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read that wearing own clothes is a privilege that has to be earnt. I also read that they can't lounge in their PJs and if you get into them before you allowed to then that's a breach of the rules. I then read some harrowing reports about the stained underwear they get given 🤢 not sure if true or if it applies to every prison but I think it was on a report into real prison life with accounts from real prisoners
Ugh stained knickers but washed, still repugnant though.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wonder if any of us will pop along to ask a question.

Does Sarrita not understand that just because she was wrongly accused in the same time span this does not automatically make Lucy innocent.
Yeah, I’m just really praying that it doesn’t turn into a repeat of that infamous Handsforth Parish council meeting with Jackie Weaver 🙏😉

Also, I don’t think she was wrongly accused. The court document from her own case was pretty clear that her husband had a lot of evidence which proved her to be the aggressor. I think she just thinks she’s totally innocent and very hard done by. Can see why she relates to Letby!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long it’ll be before the penny finally drops for Dammit Janet and all the others still supporting her.

I can’t imagine hearing all that evidence in court every day, witnessing her demeanour on the stand, hearing from the many witnesses and parents, and still believing in her innocence. It’s maddening. I know, it’s not that easy for some people (see the BA case) but I think sometimes I just wish I could give these people a shake, you know?

Reactions: 21
There's a gammony contingent of Telegraph readers who have been led to believe that prison is basically akin to Butlins without the knobbly knee contest.
Jeffery Archer wrote in his autobiography, of the prison years, that while the reader may think prison sounds bearable its not because there is always the threat of serious attack. I can imagine that threat would be much greater for Lucy than Jeffrey.

Reactions: 16
Do you know how they wash their clothes? Is there a communal laundry?
I've seen people talk about having their clothes washed communally but will ask him what happens with his when he calls this week. They have to pay for most things themselves from money they earn inside or money you put in for them, so likely they have to pay for the laundry.

Reactions: 8
Wonder why BM didn't put Janet on the stand, as a neonatal nurse she could have explained why she thought Lucy was innocent.

Reactions: 22
Since she’s been convicted I’m assuming the parents can take out a civil case and sue her ?
Would be bloody brilliant if that happened and the court were able to order the crowdfunding money to be used as part of her assets, very poetic given the statistics twats have not paid any thought or mention to the babies

Reactions: 10
I wonder what will happen to LL’s money. The sale of her house and the inheritance when her parents die? Does anyone know the process for this when someone has a WLO? Could she access this money for expenses?

Reactions: 7
I’m reading something about evidence given who is Dr M Neame. I’ve just found this chat- sorry if this has been addressed. This chat is going so quickly I can’t keep up

I wonder what will happen to LL’s money. The sale of her house and the inheritance when her parents die? Does anyone know the process for this when someone has a WLO? Could she access this money for expenses?
I wonder that too. Ol’ Bev got an inheritance from her dad recently

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long it’ll be before the penny finally drops for Dammit Janet and all the others still supporting her.

I can’t imagine hearing all that evidence in court every day, witnessing her demeanour on the stand, hearing from the many witnesses and parents, and still believing in her innocence. It’s maddening. I know, it’s not that easy for some people (see the BA case) but I think sometimes I just wish I could give these people a shake, you know?
I still find it utterly bizarre how a 20(ish) year old was 'best friends' with a middle aged woman.
I presume Janet must have mothered needy Letby.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just got the Sunday Times and I'm staggered that the front page has this piece on LL.

She spent her whole time texting. I never got the impression they were stretched and chaotic...except when she was creating it by trying to murder babies!

Sorry its not upright!
20230827_113132.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ll do a new thread
---
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.