Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poster has already apologised multiple times and it is clear they didn’t mean to cause upset or offence. The conversation has moved on, why rehash it?
Also, this is how you think and feel but not everybody thinks and feels the same as you.
Why are you rehashing it? Were you the original poster? I was a few pages behind (as the threads move so fast, sorry obviously I should only respond when I'm caught up) and I was shocked to be honest at the comment knowing there are some of us on here who have disabled children/adults in our family. Also being as we're on a thread discussing this animal who has caused such disabilities in children, it was extremely insensitive so I replied. What's the issue?

Don't come at me for responding to something, this is a public thread, no? I thought I was allowed to respond to comments? Is that not what a discussion is?

Ridiculous that you tell me what I can and cannot say on a public forum.

Hopefully I'm not too far behind to comment about the fact I'm loving that the sicko is going to be locked up with joanna 😂 absolutely wonderful.
Hopefully she's sat shitting herself right now. I'm just sad that she knows what's coming to her unlike her own victims :(:(

Reactions: 4
its not about being personally triggering.
It's an emotive subject which ever way you look at it.
I've followed the trial from day 1, my twins spent time in NICU, of course I was going to be triggered by the case, but I was also interested.
You can still call people out for speaking about such a sensitive topic whether you are personally triggered or not.
It's not hard to be respectful of others, especially on a thread such like this where lots of people have spoke about their own neonatal journey's and journey's with children who face life long and life limiting conditions.
I don’t disagree, but in the instance of this thread, not everyone has been here since day 1; people who weren’t totally invested in it would have drifted in and out. They wouldn’t have built the relations that the regulars did; perhaps they aren’t as tactful as you’d like or as respectful as you’d come to expect on here.

literally all the person done was share their view. I don’t agree with them but I respect their right to have as much freedom of expression as you do.

Reactions: 10
Can people please stop piling on that individual poster? They apologised and retracted ages ago, and there's no need to belabour the point.

Reactions: 33
I did a ctrl f search for Matalan on the wiki and couldn't find anything.
It’s a thread in-joke. That she shops at Matalan because she’s such a basic witch. It’s referenced a lot throughout the threads. It won’t be on the wiki which is trial focused.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The eyebrow thing is so weird...she's literally given herself 2002 eyebrows I dunno why cos in some of the pics of her from before, her eyebrows weren't bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The eyebrow thing is so weird...she's literally given herself 2002 eyebrows I dunno why cos in some of the pics of her from before, her eyebrows weren't bad.
I reckon they must be original over plucked brows from the noughties that never recovered. In other photos she’s probably filled them in whereas here she’s got no makeup on

Reactions: 8
I’m a woman who can’t conceive and I’d absolutely refer to my babies (pets) in the same value
Literally my cat Beans is my fur son lmao
---
I miss the della fella days and lucyxxxx :( and tofino!! Overrun at the moment 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing because she knew she’d murderer multiple babies and attacked, probably hundreds, and that the police were on to her.
I dont think this is the reason actually because psychopaths like that dont think that way. She won't have thought she was going to prison.

The actual reason IMO is that she was terminally single. Had she ever even had a relationship?

Reactions: 3
I dont think this is the reason actually because psychopaths like that dont think that way. She won't have thought she was going to prison.

The actual reason IMO is that she was terminally single. Had she ever even had a relationship?
I heard she was having an affair with a dr

The cat thing. It's here somewhere! Abirthday card her mother had written from her cats was tacked to her wall. Absolute freakshow.
Now I don’t wanna point the finger at myself, but my mum does sign the Christmas cards from her, my stepdad and the cat, and she did once send me a couple of cards from my cats :ROFLMAO: I’m not a murderer and my mum is lovely, we’re just a bit nuts for cats:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

If you look at the context of her notes, it would make sense that she felt the net was closing in on her and that she would spend life behind bars. I’m not saying I’m right and you’re wrong, there’s the possibility she was feeling genuinely that she had no hope of marriage or family because she was “terminally single” but the logic behind that doesn’t really fit in with what else she’d written in her notes. Have you read them all?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.