Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i kinda expected the court to look different, he's just sat there with loads of box files in the background like my boss on zoom lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Alison Kelly the nurse manager at the time has been suspended from her current role at Northern Alliance care ( think that’s the correct name) apparently she is their most senior person but they’ve suspended her in light of the information which came out in the trial.

I was a nurse (including a manager) for 30years and am I surprised by the ceo, nurse manager etc not listening or doing anything about the information given to them by consultants. NO I’m not. Even with bullies in an institution like the NHS managers don’t want to hear about them they would rather promote them look after them, put you in the sane room as them and make you apologise to them for making a fuss ( just like they did in this ) whilst the person reporting, well they make their lives hell, offered no support and in the end they have no choice but to either leave or go off sick or whatever. I’m talking from experience here and I ended up having a brain haemorrhage because of the stress of not being believed.
These managers need to be filed with negligence and be in court. It needs to be a lesson to all managers, many who have no training at all and they need to be accountable to a governing body like nurses and doctors, let’s face it they get paid enough.
I find this all truly heartbreaking just like when Beverley Allit came to court for her evil murders , a lot in nursing did change then.
RIP little ones and I hope the families find some peace if they can 💔💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I completely agree. I see people blaming ‘society’. I’m the most left wing person most of the time but no, society is not responsible for freak accidents of nature who have parts of their brain missing.
The crazy thing to me is that they try and using LL’s actions using normal reasoning. IMO it is the equivalent of wondering why a fish isn’t climbing a tree because you, as a human, are capable of climbing a tree.

LL is built in a way that made her able to kill babies that she barely knew, and then boldly go and encroach on their families grief, then go home and keep trophies for their murder, then taunt the doctors who were onto her with grievance processes and apology demands. She’s got up on the stand and told the most blatant, easily disproven lies, like being arrested in her nighty and not being allowed to get dressed.

She is not normal. We should look at how the bricks that built her got put in place, but she’s built different to a normal person. Her motive is not going to be understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
no
That technology doesn’t exist

she will be given the transcripts though - wether she reads it or not is another matter

it does. Theoretically they could show Goss in live link in a room she is put in and with camera switched off at her end

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ah I thought the guy in the news had just been saying it didn’t safely exist yet
Sorry!

QUOTE="goldielox, post: 16451497, member: 372926"]
it does. Theoretically they could show Goss in live link in a room she is put in and with camera switched off at her end
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
This is literally making me cry.

Having her forced to receive transcripts of todays hearing. Not good enough. Can only but think that she will use these maliciously. Seeing as she is already known to collect paperwork as a 'rememberence token' to her evil works. Disgusting. She should be there and deal with the public.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been dipping in and out of these threads since the start. I didn’t realise she only just started in that unit before it started 😤

Reactions: 5
Feels surreal & heartbreaking seeing & hearing this from the courtroom now after following for all these months not knowing what the outcome would be

Reactions: 5
Evil witch. Feel like posting that every day. She makes me mad.
The poor parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My 15 year old son has just come downstairs watching BMG on his phone, wanting to see justice be done. So proud right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had no idea she was found to have falsified records.
Yes, when I went to court she falsified a students signature IIRC?

She also wrote notes about patients she hadn’t been with in order to place herself away from the babies she’d attacked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.