Lucy Letby Case #60 Guilty

Which day of the week will the jury return the verdicts?

• Monday

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 125 40.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 124 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 60!!

last thread:

Last poll. Nearly 60% of you have given up guessing!

7EBBBFAD-F19F-40F5-B014-5AA923373D64.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Well it won’t be a Monday or a Friday by the looks of things fellas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m after drinking a few glasses of wine and Mr K is giving me the glad eye. Better leg it to bed before he gets any ideas. I’m no @Lucyxxxx . No kind smiles being dished out here. Just potatoes at his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How about a sweepstake on the exact date? I suppose that sounds quite macabre. I'll start, Thursday 7th September. I should probably clarify the year....2023!

Reactions: 8
How about a sweepstake on the exact date? I suppose that sounds quite macabre. I'll start, Thursday 7th September. I should probably clarify the year....2023!
I don’t know that I have any hope anymore 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To think OJ jury deliberations took four hours. Even 12 Angry Men was done within 2 hours with Henry Fonda pissing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@gigilouxx saw this on QVC and thought of you. Its a big litre bottle so you could give your big sweaty tuna pitta a right good scrub 🐟
Screenshot_20230816_231244_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.