Lucy Letby Case #59

Will the jury return a verdict by the end of this week?

• Yes

Votes: 124 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 100 18.6%
  • I give up trying to guess

Votes: 313 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jury still deliberating. No court tomorrow (Monday 14th August)

last thread:

Last poll results:
BCF3EB42-2170-42B1-A4D8-4072B6650979.jpeg
D004C207-4316-4F4E-A442-5A09E5B98C93.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I also voted I give up.

I can't even keep up with the threads due to lots going on, but congratulations to everyone who is getting all this wonderful news of getting pregnant, passing tests and just achieving everything.

I hope you are all keeping well and hopefully we'll get some idea of a verdict this week, but I'm not putting all my hopes there either if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I voted no because I just can’t see it happening. I feel like they’re gonna take really long now

Reactions: 9
I’ve given up purely because the guessing game gives us hope. It ought to be this week otherwise I’m sure it’ll set some record for longest deliberations ever but who knows.

Reactions: 13
I voted yes.

Because I believe.

And my glass is half full (of wine) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve voted yes, because I just can’t take anymore 😭😭😭
Congratulations and good will to all Tattlers, keep the faith.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good luck our @Lucyxxxx isn’t on the jury because she’d be needing shag breaks🤣
More likely she’d have summed up Letby’s guilt in a succinct poem that the other jurors couldn’t argue with before announcing ‘now I’m off for a duck or 7, bye!’ We certainly wouldn’t still be waiting for a bloody verdict.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations to everyone celebrating a pregnancy announcement.

I am hopeful of a verdict this week,all being well, as the jury must be starting to get there. If they disagree on a charge I wonder how long BMG will let them debate for?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I votes yes, I feel like it’s been a reasonable amount of time that genuinely there should be a verdict in a case of this size - ps thanks for doing a poll my tiny brain could cope with this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said no as they’re not sitting tomorrow and I feel like they’ll have some circumstance (unforeseen or otherwise) to have the Friday off ☹
Does BMG have a timescale in mind I wonder? They’ve been told their decisions should be unpressured so he’s probably not going to tell them “get it wrapped up today or hung jury”. Does the judge periodically ask how it’s going?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I voted ‘I give up’ 😑

Congratulations to all those that are having all the sex you lucky ❤ bastards ❤

Have a safe journey and a great holiday @Tofino 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I voted I give up. As long as it’s the right verdict I don’t care how long they take really. It would just be nice for the parents to have it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 16
I voted yes but nothing would surprise me. There's been so many curveballs. Still annoyed at wasting my entire morning on Thursday thinking a verdict was imminent 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.