Lucy Letby Case #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. There’s not many places you can talk freely and open about it as it’s such a sensitive topic too, I quite like reading all the opinions on it - even ones opposite to mine, it’s good to be open minded about it and see things from other points of view.
which I completely agree with but it is rather irritating being told not to jump to guilty (after engaging in many innocent theories) by someone who is repeatedly jumping to innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
which I completely agree with but it is rather irritating being told not to jump to guilty (after engaging in many innocent theories) by someone who is repeatedly jumping to innocent.
I agree. And I also agree with your verdict I think she’s 100% guilty and I’ve said that so many times. I’ve also said I’d be shite on the jury because I was convinced she was guilty on the first day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We haven’t heard the full evidence of how the insulin poisoning was supposedly done. Is there physical evidence of it being mixed with the other nutrients?
Do you want an actual ‘smoking gun’ still clutched in her clawed hand while cackling ‘I did it pahaha’?
The burden of proof is beyond reasonable doubt not, ‘beyond all doubt with CCTV thrown in plus flailing herself in front of the court saying I done it govner’.
I’ll not be jumping on the scapegoating theory train either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t done that?! 🙈🙉

Maybe worth ignoring those users you mean though as it’s difficult for others to read and follow the thread if there’s petty bitching going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been loud and clear what I think but I am prepared to see the trial out and am prepared to change my mind if the evidence sways me.
I take note of your posts quite a bit tbh and find it interesting reading peoples opinions why they feel certain ways

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I take note of your posts quite a bit tbh and find it interesting reading peoples opinions why they feel certain ways
I agree. As much as I’ve got a different opinion a lot of Lucy’s posts have made me think quite a lot and a lot of information I didn’t know before. Very helpful 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does it get to the point of having so many collapses and deaths without ONE other nurse saying something?

I think the defence added in her texts with colleagues today to show that there was no abnormal behaviour from her but she clearly spent a good amount of time texting people from work so surely it would have been mentioned in future texts about the multiple occurrences. The spoke of work in todays texts.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t done that?! 🙈🙉

Maybe worth ignoring those users you mean though as it’s difficult for others to read and follow the thread if there’s petty bitching going on.
No not you but pretty obvious your comment was aimed at me. It was not petty bitching I asked how she was at that conclusion as I think it is pretty important to listen to others reasoning but all I get back is about how I have a personal issue after telling me I jumped to guilty🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can anyone save me a harrowing search?
I'm curious what the initial cause of death was for baby A. I think I'm getting confused. As i undetstand it if the air embolism was suspected on the first baby the whole friggin place should have gone in to immediate urgent or emergency response

Reactions: 1
Has anybody comfirmed if Jammy on Facebook is actually her real friend? He interacts on that group regularly and would he not be wanting to give a character reference or something if they were as close as he says🤔

Her responses are really odd imo.
The comment about the bag of fluid being 'not what we thought it was' - why would she come to that conclusion? Why suspect the fluids of causing the rash rather than some other medical problem? A medical explanation would be more likely than a contaminated bag, surely?
She claims to have asked to check the bags, but there's no record of her making that request and none of the staff remember her asking questions about it. If she believed the bag's contents were making a baby seriously ill, this would be a matter of urgency, not something you'd forget about when your shift ends.
I assume she questioned if it was the fluids as the rash appeared 5 minutes(?) after the bag was changed. Maybe she said they should be checked but then later thought she was wrong and it couldn’t have been?

Oh wow. Didn't think anyone was paying me any mind lol. Thanks I feel kinda flattered 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys this exact same argument happened yesterday between the same people, at this point I’m begging yous to just
C796AAD0-3006-4B5B-87BD-36576DC01054.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This trial is 6 months long and the thread will be locked within the first 2 weeks if people don’t stop arguing and sniping at each other. Which would be a shame because it’s really useful reading everyone’s opinion (professional and personal) and things being pointed out you may not have noticed yourself.
I sorta think maybe the thread should be locked.
It's feels quite disrespectful to the babies and families at times. This is a live murder trial of 7 precious babies but I feel some people view it as entertainment.

Reactions: 5
No not you but pretty obvious your comment was aimed at me. It was not petty bitching I asked how she was at that conclusion as I think it is pretty important to listen to others reasoning but all I get back is about how I have a personal issue after telling me I jumped to guilty🤦🏼‍♀️
Ey?!?! My comment was not aimed at you. My comment was about the thread

I agree. There’s not many places you can talk freely and open about it as it’s such a sensitive topic too, I quite like reading all the opinions on it - even ones opposite to mine, it’s good to be open minded about it and see things from other points of view.

Can people just block others if you dislike one another’s responses?
This thread is proper ‘ard enough to keep up with with work and children round the clock.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's feels quite disrespectful to the babies and families at times. This is a live murder trial of 7 precious babies but I feel some people view it as entertainment.
Why do you think people view it as entertainment? People on here have shared personal stories people are supporting others. I cannot fathom that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bit much, I don't think anyone views it as entertainment 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can anyone save me a harrowing search?
I'm curious what the initial cause of death was for baby A. I think I'm getting confused. As i undetstand it if the air embolism was suspected on the first baby the whole friggin place should have gone in to immediate urgent or emergency response
Top left on the thread, just under the thread title, is a pink button labelled "wiki". Certain members have put together all the information here and it is all very well broken down. You should be able to find the info you are looking for there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.