Lucy Letby Case #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about the urges and LL apparently bot doing anything up the when the first charges were levied in 2015.

I guess we don't know if she was doing smaller, lower level stuff over the years which just escalated over time. She could have been doing minor things to inflict pain, or moving probes and putting them back quickly before babies deteriorated enough o collapse and perhaps built up some courage and urges to take it further.

Or she could just be completely innocent. Time and evidence will tell I guess.

But i do think that if she is guilty, then it is more likely she was doing lower level, undetectable stuff which didn't lead to crashes initially and slowly built up to the worse things, rather than just jumping strsight to murder/attempted murder. Similar to Wayne Couzins flashing etc in the earlier days.
Yeah, I don't believe that if she is guilty, her first attack/murder was within an hour of her shift starting. I don't suppose we'll ever find out about any of those possible early things and how many babies may have been assaulted.

Reactions: 6
There was a text message read in court yesterday about Lucy splitting her shift. It could explain her being there more often, it seems that she was called in a lot. There was also mention of her being asked to do extra shifts.
I meant to ask this yesterday...for someone who doesn't work in health, what is a split shift?

New thread guys!

• Heart
At this moment nobody on this forum is right, as she not been proven guilty or not guilty yet.
So hopefully we can debate on each other’s points without causing upset or forum to be closed.
Moving on today, I see it’s going to be Dr discussing baby A and B, does anyone know will the poor parents and grandparent from yesterday have to be questioned on stand by defence or prosecution or is that them done ? I was thinking about them last night

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the problem is, people discussing theories about what happened or certain pieces of evidence is often being misinterpreted by others as them actually concretely believing in that particular theory, which is usually not even the case.
If that’s the case than I hope those people posing theories and questions are just looking for responses based on what’s been said so far which is all I see happening?x

Reactions: 1
If that’s the case than I hope those people posing theories and questions are just looking for responses based on what’s been said so far which is all I see happening?x
I believe that’s the case too, which is why I think it’s unfair for them to then get this ‘scapegoat theory’ pusher label 😩

Reactions: 3
I think the problem is, people discussing theories about what happened or certain pieces of evidence is often being misinterpreted by others as them actually concretely believing in that particular theory, which is usually not even the case.
Yeah I accept that but it’s a discussion about a very emotive case with strangers on the internet. I’m not sure what people (not aimed at you, meaning ‘people’ in general) expect 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
But this isn’t just the NHS involved. You’re talking police, the civilian investigators and intelligence analysts, the medical experts (more than 2, there’s a long list) who are all from different trusts around the country, professors, the RCPCH - they all can’t be conspiring against her.
No, I agree. That was my point exactly. I don't think this is a conspiracy to scapegoat her. It can be possible that the police think it's her, other medical experts believe it could be her and still it may not be. The witnesses are just answering questions about specific pieces of evidence...they aren't conspiring. The evidence may prove that it was LL, but it also may not and, especially in a case like this, a lot of the evidence isn't clear cut. That's why we have trials. So that all of the evidence can be presented to an independent jury and can be looked at all together. No one is infallible, not the police, not doctors, no one. The police do get things wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The idea that the NHS, police and other organisations have banded together to frame an innocent nurse to cover up failings on a ward is ridiculous. This is real life not Line of Duty.
I've got no idea if Lucy Letby is innocent or guilty! owing to personal experience on another matter I would not rule out collusion from organisations, sadly my eyes have been opened up!

• Heart
I believe that’s the case too, which is why I think it’s unfair for them to then get this ‘scapegoat theory’ pusher label 😩
Maybe we can now call it a cover up theory then, because that seems to be the new terminology that seems a little softer - as someone already noticed ‘scapegoat lite’ which tickled me 😆 unfortunately I just don’t see a way round it other than people trying not to get personally butt hurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I’m going whaaat really?! I’m not suggesting the poster is a twit. I married a Tory 💔 so I’m capable of looking past anything haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread guys!
It's a bit early at post #943, but I'll lock as it's people arguing and policing. New threads are made at post 1000 / page 50 :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.