Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The prosecution claims she then made "factually false" entries in Child P's medical records to cover herself - with phone records showing she was texting at the time she claimed to have been making observations.

After Child P died, she spent time with his parents and at one point took a photograph of both together in a cot."

WTF is that about 😖

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I know what’s going to happen obviously but I absolutely hate whenever they say she was left alone or was designated to a child 😔 just knowing what’s to come

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At 11.30am his oxygen levels dropped again - he was given adrenaline. A punctured lung was identified in an X-ray at 11.57am.

A transport team arrived to take him to Arrowe Park at 3pm.

When a doctor expressed hope about his prospects, Mr Johnson says Letby replied, according the prosecutors: "He's not leaving here alive, is he?"

That remark "surprised the doctor", but "Letby's prediction came true - after all she knew what she had done and she knew what was likely to happen", Mr Johnson tells the court.

what have I just read 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
with phone records showing she was texting at the time she claimed to have been making observations
Some of the stuff that has come out this morning has made me wonder if perhaps these deaths could have been attributed to extreme incompetency? Texting while she was supposed to be making observations of a critically ill baby like wtf…

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it will come up in the trial but I’d really like to know the family circumstances of these babies.
I know there was some talk of them being from traveller families. I find that hard to believe due to the number of children over a short period but NICU units have a lot of babies where the mother was addicted to drugs or alcohol.
They haven’t mentioned any of these babies being premature due to drugs or alcohol but that may be something that comes up in evidence rather than the opening statement.
if several of these babies were born in those circumstances is the motive some sort of twisted way of “saving” them from that life or that the mother “doesn’t deserve them”

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Baby O, baby P and baby Q on three consecutive days.
This is what I can’t get my head around, the deaths being so close together. Surely she would have known that would make her look suspicious and at the same time she’s supposedly sabotaging things to make it look like it wasn’t happening on her shifts….

I want to know if the photo she took of the two babies together was for the parents or for her own phone. Because one option is explainable and one is sickening .

Reactions: 37
This is what I can’t get my head around, the deaths being so close together. Surely she would have known that would make her look suspicious and at the same time she’s supposedly sabotaging things to make it look like it wasn’t happening on her shifts….
Not if she’s been getting away with the others 😡 she’s got complacent

Reactions: 4
At 11.30am his oxygen levels dropped again - he was given adrenaline. A punctured lung was identified in an X-ray at 11.57am.

A transport team arrived to take him to Arrowe Park at 3pm.

When a doctor expressed hope about his prospects, Mr Johnson says Letby replied, according the prosecutors: "He's not leaving here alive, is he?"

That remark "surprised the doctor", but "Letby's prediction came true - after all she knew what she had done and she knew what was likely to happen", Mr Johnson tells the court.

what have I just read 😞
Nurses make claims like that often because we see a patient from the beginning of the shift to the end and sometimes we can predict someone is going to die even when the Dr cant see it. However we never have 8 patients just die in a row. So everything she says or Does could be all explained if it was just 1 death but not when there are so many!

Reactions: 21
I want to know if the photo she took of the two babies together was for the parents or for her own phone. Because one option is explainable and one is sickening .
Thinking about it, it must have been for the parents. If she is guilty though, that must surely compound the parents grief even further.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.