Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought about the Facebook searches as well, that she may have been at work when she was searching, and there might have been a discussion about the families between the staff on duty. Nurses work Christmas Day.
She also research one family of the child who she allegedly killed as soon as she woke up after the night shift . That's really sinister

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I assume that whatever happened to child P and Q was the catalyst for people finally realising she was the problem. I’m a bit nervous for what is to come.

Reactions: 3
Back on night shifts for child P? They took her off night shifts cause of concerns. What happened to aliviate those concerns?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Back on night shifts for child P? They took her off night shifts cause of concerns. What happened to aliviate those concerns?
Staff shortages? She was the designated nurse for a child who had died 'in unusual circumstances', and then went on to be his designated nurse for his brother. Beggars belief.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought this several times and then thought maybe the presentation isn’t in chronological order. But yes as far as I am aware she’s should now be on days only, especially if babies are being dealt with chronologically.

Reactions: 2
10:57am

Child P desaturated again at 11.30am. He was given adrenaline.
His spontaneous circulation improved but he continued to deteriorate through the day.
A punctured lung was identified from an x-ray taken at 11.57am, treatment started at 12.40pm.
The transport team arrived at 3pm. Just before they arrived, Child P's blood gases were taken and were satisfactory.
A doctor was hopeful of Chils P's prospects.
The court hears Letby said to her something like:"he’s not leaving here alive is he?"

WTF planet is she on?

ADDED

10:59am

Child P's final collapse came at 3.14pm and, despite resuscitative efforts, he died at 4pm.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I had a thought about the Facebook searches as well, that she may have been at work when she was searching, and there might have been a discussion about the families between the staff on duty. Nurses work Christmas Day.
They will know this from her working days, if it was the case I'm sure the defence will bring it up.

She was on day shift but they’re saying she caused problems that happened on the night shift. Allegedly to divert the attention away from her.

Reactions: 5
I'm trying to remain measured, though reading the prosecution lay out their case and knowing they will have medical experts to confirm, compound and prove what they are stating. Keen to hear LL defence team later.

Reactions: 2
I thought this several times and then thought maybe the presentation isn’t in chronological order. But yes as far as I am aware she’s should now be on days only, especially if babies are being dealt with chronologically.
She was taken off night shift in April and was back on nights by June

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was on day shift but they’re saying she caused problems that happened on the night shift. Allegedly to divert the attention away from her.
Hmmmm. Round peg and square box come to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This whole case is horrific. Who in their right mind would want to kill babies? I can't imagine going through an entire pregnancy, looking forward to completing a family and watching a little human grow, only for it to be tragically cut short.
I always regarded midwives and nurses and doctors who work in that department to be absolute angels; I say this as the level of care I received when I had my problematic pregnancy (early eclampsia, my body didn't like being pregnant) was just amazing and everyone was so kind and lovely.
The idea of a killer - a demon within that little area sends a shiver down my spine.
My thoughts are with the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Baby P 🥲🥲🥲
If she is guilty , she watched as Baby O parents dealt with loosing him , I could only imagine there grief.
Then the next day murdered their other son and watched again, to put them through that if guilty is honestly one of worst things I have heard. She will be more notorious than Myra Hindley if she has done this…..
And it looks like she quickly moved on to Baby Q..

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.