Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dual2099

Anybody here have any personal experience with the COCH ?

There are few on the FB thread who’ve worked there say that they have and they’d do anything to ‘cover ‘ things up. I’m imagining any hospital to be an absolute nightmare to work in, and you are opening yourself up to all types of litigation.

Just wondering how true it is?

Reactions: 5

MmmB777

VIP Member
Assumed this would be serial killer related but my husband overheard 'cisgender' and now he's back on his soap box talking about how fucked up the world is.. I mean I agree with him but I don't need to hear him again 😂 I avoid trans related content cos it's like living with Matt Walsh whenever he overhears it 😂🤦‍♀️
Oh crap can someone report 🥴🥴 I don’t know how to do it ha. Oo he sounds great and you sound like how my husband feels

• Haha
  • Heart

PatienceImpatient

Oo! Write up

The defence say that there are possible causes for many of the collapses other than an intentional harmful act, that the prosecution expert evidence cannot be relied on in terms of providing explanations for many of the collapses and that there is insufficient evidence to lead you to the conclusion that these events were related and were a consequence of any harmful act by the defendant rather than a series of unrelated collapses that, in some cases, ended in death.”

I feel like he’s steering them in favour of the defence.

• Sad

dual2099

Ok, what do people think of the judge’s direction?
Also, what if and it’s a big if, she gets NG, I’m not saying she will, but what if they do, they have reasonable doubt on at least a few if the cases. Was the judge trying to get at, look if you think she’s guilty for one you can use the same thought process for the other victims?
Sorry, I find it hard to say babies whilst all of this is happening, because I simply can’t get my head around it.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My fella said in women's jails if they find em at it they get a nicking for inappropriate behaviour 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
No I keep getting my comments removed as well 🤣 called Dick Gill an eedyat before then got a notification saying “be kind” lol no
has he commented on FB today? I checked his Twitter earlier but he’s not said anything today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

helcob1977

Her jaw and chin look totally normal in real life! In her old pictures it was only there sometimes, so I think it was just one of the faces she pulled.

IMO these two pictures are the most accurate. In this first one, it's the only one that has her nose, cheeks and face shape right and the correct level of aging. Though the lips aren't big enough and the eyes look generic and like she's wearing mascara.

View attachment 2246659

This one has the eyes right and the big lips to an extent, but the nose isn't big enough and too upturned:

View attachment 2246661

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's artistically difficult to draw women with strong features without making them look masculine. In most of the drawings I've seen of her, the artists have opted for downplaying her features (especially her nose) rather than making her look too masculine. Also most of the artists have gone over the top in depicting her physical aging, making her look mumsy and older than she really looks.
That bottom drawing looks so much like her Mum!

• Wow

Morning_Star

Have any of you ever successfully gotten over restless legs? I feel like sawing them ooooooooffffffffff!
Not completely, but in my case at least, drinking caffeinated fizzy drinks (colas) makes it much worse. Not sure why? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart