• Unsure

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Not Guilty - not enough prosecution evidence

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • Not Guilty - innocent, she’s a scapegoat

Votes: 12 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread:

Defence has concluded giving evidence.

Results of last poll:
IMG_2714.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
11:44am

The jury are now sent home for the day.

Take it you're off then, Mark? Thanks for letting us know.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If this gets any not guilty votes now then tattle should ban those users for lacking in critical thinking skills 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually think 1 defence witness looks worse than 0.
Looking forward to a powerful closing statement from BNE and a very quick jury deliberation.
Hope the parents of these poor babies get some peace and justice now.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Who tf is putting innocent on the poll at this point? Like seriously reveal yourself coz I think you’re trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I feel sorry for the tattler that's on the bus hoping to catch the trial live after lunch. She will wonder what the duck has happened.

Also, once LL is found guilty, do you think she will be one of those people who suddenly talks and grants interview as it gives her attention again or do you reckon she will always be a denier?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It's trolls for sure. They've been sat with an erection, dribbling from the mouth, palms all sweaty just waiting for a new poll so they could press innocent.

It's a very sad life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Absolutely batshit. No one is trying to discredit this man or his profession. How anyone can't see how much the defense was absolutely clutching at straws with this is beyond me.
Classist? Wtf has she been smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.