Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
“The defence say that there are possible causes for many of the collapses other than an intentional harmful act, that the prosecution expert evidence cannot be relied on in terms of providing explanations for many of the collapses and that there is insufficient evidence to lead you to the conclusion that these events were related and were a consequence of any harmful act by the defendant rather than a series of unrelated collapses that, in some cases, ended in death

What does this actually mean?

• Sad
Reactions: 4

kikixxxxx

sorry if this has already been established, i kind of vaguely followed the trial but i only got super interested when she took to the stand so i'm abit behind.
so the 'gang of four' she accuses of trying to set her up, one of them cant be named for legal reasons for some reason.... this isn't dr choc is it???

Reactions: 3

dual2099

The defence say that there are possible causes for many of the collapses other than an intentional harmful act, that the prosecution expert evidence cannot be relied on in terms of providing explanations for many of the collapses and that there is insufficient evidence to lead you to the conclusion that these events were related and were a consequence of any harmful act by the defendant rather than a series of unrelated collapses that, in some cases, ended in death.”

I feel like he’s steering them in favour of the defence.
I thought this too!!!
---
ETA I feel like he should have said BUT the defence have not provided any evidence or expert testimony for these ‘possible causes’.
Maybe they haven’t reported it all. Or maybe it’s obvious the the defence haven’t…

Reactions: 3

A mega Pint

Chatty Member
I've took a break from my 2 sick kids and my sick self to quickly check in and what?

I'm not judging anyone's class or profession, but is that the only defence they have. It I was accused or murdering babies and was innocent, I would be asking all my colleagues, my friends, anyone that could give evidence, character statements.

I feel sorry for everyone that has had to sit in that court for over 8 months and listen to everything. Why she couldn't have just said guilty from the start and saved everyone the pain. But she never would, she couldn't resist the chance to relive it all again and see everyone in person.

I actually despise her.

Rant over, back to the ill city that is my house.
Hope you all feel better soon. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2