Lucy Letby Case #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bsbdbvvjj
oh but our latest poll is 91.6% guilty and a 10:2 majority is 83% of the jury so we win. We got everything else right that we predicted last 8 months so my money is on our poll results not theirs 🤣🤣

View attachment 2244939
As the owner of the biggest anti Lucy Letby platform on the internet it’s only a matter of time before they start saying you’re somehow involved in the conspiracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soooo anyone who was on the fence, what helped you make a decision?
For me it was her general responses on the stand during cross which seemed sus as duck, trying to implicate others and the pristine handover sheet in a memory box.
I mean, I would have landed at guilty anyway after the lack of defence. I always said I would go by what the experts were saying, and although the prosecution experts had some compelling evidence, I was holding out to see whether the defence had their own experts to dispute their evidence which they obviously didn't, so either way it would have been G by this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For me it was her general responses on the stand during cross which seemed sus as duck, trying to implicate others and the pristine handover sheet in a memory box.
I mean, I would have landed at guilty anyway after the lack of defence. I always said I would go by what the experts were saying, and although the prosecution experts had some compelling evidence, I was holding out to see whether the defence had their own experts to dispute their evidence which they obviously didn't, so either way it would have been G by this point.
I was very much on the fence before she took the stand. As much as I tried to keep up with the trial the overwhelming amount of info took a while to sink in. It wasn’t long before I changed my mind to guilty when she was being cross - examined. She’s an absolute pathological liar and the shameless pointing the finger at everyone else being wrong was infuriating. Annoyed with myself that I gave her the benefit of the doubt for so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bsbdbvvjj

As the owner of the biggest anti Lucy Letby platform on the internet it’s only a matter of time before they start saying you’re somehow involved in the conspiracy 😂
Gang of Four Five?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I’ve been so far in Camp G since day 1 that the fence is a tiny dot in the distant horizon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When it became clear that they had absolutely duck all to counter the claims made by the prosecution. I was waiting to hear something which made me doubt what I’d heard, but it never happened, so by default it has to be guilty for me.
I was surprised at how long I actually stayed on the fence though tbh, usually I am very quick to pick a side with something like this, but I really couldn’t make up my mind for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot stop thinking "why why why did she do these things", I really can't. She probably had a good upbringing with plenty of love and a lot of opportunities. Got herself a decent education, followed by a decent job in a very nice city. Bought her own very nice house at 25, and had an active social life. She was presentable in her looks. Where did the evil come from to want to destroy so many lives not just the babies but all the families too. I really cannot get my head round the reason that made her want to do these evil acts. She didn't gain anything from it. I bet she wishes she hadn't now. When I went court and saw her sat on that long bench on her own with a prison officer to the side and the legal people discussing matters (almost like she wasn't there) I thought I bet she wishes she hadn't done what she did now. But I still cannot understand what her motivation was in the first place ? Jealousy of some sort.
I wonder this too. Bitterness towards the other nurses/parents? Or maybe she just liked being at the centre of the drama, getting all the attention etc. Still wouldn't lead any normal person to harm babies! It's perplexing really. I want to know if her parents still believe she's innocent.

Reactions: 14
My alarm clock woke me up just as I was having a dream with someone talking about ‘the gang of 7’ I’m spending way too much time on this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re going on about her being awarded compensation now.
I want compensation because I didn’t realise I shared the same oxygen as such dense morons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t think I was ever on the fence but there were times during the cross examination from BM of the prosecution witnesses I did think ‘ooof, that’s given me a little niggling doubt’ but that all but evaporated once she took the stand and I couldn’t even tell you what those doubts are now.

Even at the beginning I thought there’s no way they’ve waited this long, with this mountain of evidence and she’s not guilty. The CPS has such a high threshold to charge I had faith in the system.

Firmly G.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok, sadly I drifted back on to the FB group, which I promised myself I wouldn’t. Currently in a ‘discussion’ with the usual suspects who seem to be forming a Lucy Letby fan club as we speak. Saying anybody who thinks she’s guilty is behaving in an aggressive tone. You only have to point out then they are being exactly the same.
However, I try as hard as I can to think - am I missing something, they really believe that even the defence was a tactic because there apparently was nothing to defend. I’m trying to see it.

Trying to explain the jury have to go through a logical thought process.
They are now saying the judge is directing them for an acquittal because he said to take into account that some had issues.

I don’t know, they are so sure if it I’m just wondering if I’m being thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot stop thinking "why why why did she do these things", I really can't. She probably had a good upbringing with plenty of love and a lot of opportunities. Got herself a decent education, followed by a decent job in a very nice city. Bought her own very nice house at 25, and had an active social life. She was presentable in her looks. Where did the evil come from to want to destroy so many lives not just the babies but all the families too. I really cannot get my head round the reason that made her want to do these evil acts. She didn't gain anything from it. I bet she wishes she hadn't now. When I went court and saw her sat on that long bench on her own with a prison officer to the side and the legal people discussing matters (almost like she wasn't there) I thought I bet she wishes she hadn't done what she did now. But I still cannot understand what her motivation was in the first place ? Jealousy of some sort.
I totally agree with you and I spent too much time thinking about why or how could she do such things, she has destroyed her own life and left a trail of destruction in her wake, then I give my head a wobble because as a normally wired person like all of us in here, we just don’t think like that and will never begins to understand. I am absolutely sure she wishes she hadn’t done it now!
---
Some people just take it too far.
---
View attachment 2244770
They really think they’re the jury don’t they and that their opinion makes a difference to the case. You can’t argue with stupid. 🤣🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness, I’ve just been reading the websleuths site and somebody has pointed something out that’s beyond creepy.

They’ve pointed out that her house was overlooking the baby garden in the cemetery. It was so close you’d be able to see it from the bedroom window. But they also pointed out that the room that was decorated as a nursery was the same as as the ‘owl’ room in the hospital.

And they are absolutely right, both rooms have owls on them. Now I know that somebody pointed out that the nursery was probably decorated before she even moved, but that cannot be a coincidence- surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They’re going on about her being awarded compensation now.
I want compensation because I didn’t realise I shared the same oxygen as such dense morons
Ohh that’s a brilliant one liner🤣🤣🤣, I frightened the dog with my laughing! maybe we can have a class action suit to compensate us for the extensive myriad of brain farts we have been subjected to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can tell you that this is the bane of most medical professionals lives.

The delusion these people have…
Oh please ask them to elaborate on what MT has to answer for 😂
They don't think Karen Rees is the one who has something to answer for....

• Haha
Ok, sadly I drifted back on to the FB group, which I promised myself I wouldn’t. Currently in a ‘discussion’ with the usual suspects who seem to be forming a Lucy Letby fan club as we speak. Saying anybody who thinks she’s guilty is behaving in an aggressive tone. You only have to point out then they are being exactly the same.
However, I try as hard as I can to think - am I missing something, they really believe that even the defence was a tactic because there apparently was nothing to defend. I’m trying to see it.

Trying to explain the jury have to go through a logical thought process.
They are now saying the judge is directing them for an acquittal because he said to take into account that some had issues.

I don’t know, they are so sure if it I’m just wondering if I’m being thick!
Stay away from the pit!! 🤣🤣🤣 you are only one of a minority there who can think critically and judge the evidence on its merits, instead of being part of a bleating sheep chorus.
---
Oh my goodness, I’ve just been reading the websleuths site and somebody has pointed something out that’s beyond creepy.

They’ve pointed out that her house was overlooking the baby garden in the cemetery. It was so close you’d be able to see it from the bedroom window. But they also pointed out that the room that was decorated as a nursery was the same as as the ‘owl’ room in the hospital.

And they are absolutely right, both rooms have owls on them. Now I know that somebody pointed out that the nursery was probably decorated before she even moved, but that cannot be a coincidence- surely?
The nursery was decorated when she bought the house, but as many people have said her, why would you not take down the muriel?, especially when you have been living there long enough to get round to it , it’s just so strange and baffling!

Last edited:
Lmfao I grew up near Liverpool as that’s where my mum went when her and my dad split up. I’m sorry but Liverpool has one of the biggest women’s hospital that even millionaires choose over private care they can easily afford. I had my son at Liverpool womens (as I lived up north) and I’ve maintained ever since that EVERY maternity ward should operate the same as LWs. LL was working on this ward around the time my son was born (I don’t remember ever encountering her or anything) so she has experienced this standard of care that the people of Liverpool are able to access as their local hospital, and that even people not local (it wasn’t my local hospital it was a 40 min drive away, but I chose it above my local, and so did my daughters step-mum for both her babies even tho her local is COCH as she lives near Chester) He can duck off, jump off the ducking planet with your stupid generalisations. I had my daughter in a Nottingham hospital, I had my youngest In Warrington hospital, letby worked in the bleeping best of the best in my opinion HOW bleeping DARE he insinuate people from Liverpool don’t know what good healthcare is and would simply distrust them as an authority duck OFF.

P.s I’ve had Prosecco again sorry for the ramble tattlers. bleeping fumed me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.