Lucy Letby Case #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comments just pulverised my frontal lobe.
Reason for appeal: scousers on the jury

I don’t wanna breathe the same oxygen as these fools

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure if anybody's seen the 'Hollyoaks theory' on Reddit, but apparently they ran a storyline Jan-Oct 2015 about a junior doctor who moved to Chester and started poisoning IV lines to kill people.

Bit of a crazy coincidence.
This potentially has some legs to it, in terms of her inspiration anyway. I remember it being a big deal (relatively speaking for a soap storyline) so I’m almost certain in saying she would have been aware of it at the time. Very interesting

Reactions: 15
I have been struggling to keep up with this thread lately so I'm just going leave it for awhile. I have some health issues which I need to get to the bottom of and honestly I'm just too anxious about it all to handle this trial at the moment. I hope to dip back in when the verdict is in. 🩷

If I don't, I just want to take the opportunity to say this has been the best online community I have been part of. The knowledge, the insights and most importantly the empathy in the face utter evil has made this horrific trial easier to follow and process.
So sorry to hear you have some health issues and that you are going through a hard time. I have loved reading your posts. I hope that everything turns out well for you, take care of you, anxiety is a witch especially when it’s about health concerns. We will keep your seat warm and be thinking of you sweetheart. 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Im sure a while ago the hollyoaks theory was mentioned on here too, weird timing and coincidence if she hadn't seen it.

Reactions: 9
He has made me so irrationally angry this morning.

Whatever my thoughts about her parents and what comes out about her childhood, he shouldn't be stalking them. Sadly, they will probably have other loons contacting them, so I hope they have support in that aspect.

What an absolute prat saying that most premature babies die of lots of problems. Baby deaths are very rare in neonatal units and if he knew anything about the work that's done, the equipment they have and the treatments they do, he wouldn't say any of that.

I am usually a peaceful person, who doesn't believe in torture it capital punishment etc... But people like him and green haired looney make me question my beliefs.

So glad I ignore the majority of Facebook and don't use Twitter or Reddit anymore.
I have spent yesterday evening and this morning trying to catch up, when I read that he said even slightly premature babies probably die, I saw Red, it’s such an abhorrent thing to say, my twins were a little premature and in NiCU for nearly 3 weeks, it galls me beyond belief that he can say such a thing, it’s distressing, hurtful and downright wrong. How many parents have been upset with his ridiculous comments?. Thank you so much for your comment. 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Have we seen this excellent piece of courtroom art? The drawing is fine, but the facial expressions sent me. 😂

1686914026430.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just been reading a post on fb, I think like others on here I do keep wondering why I even read them because they just make me mad and sad and kinda astounded 😳 anyway someone asked ‘What is it that would have been enough to tip you over into believing she’s guilty?…’
And so far there are 76 comments and so many people who are saying ng. Here is one of the replies after the OP said something along the lines of ‘how do u explain Dr J’s testimony and that of the parent who said their baby was screaming and had blood round the mouth’.
I just wondered what people’s thoughts are on this. how can people say/think this shiz? The poster goes on and on aswell…like what is wrong with people, I feel like they are literally blind to what is in front of them😩😩

“ I think the claims the prosecution are making are just outrageous. Walking onto shift and murdering a child within 3 minutes? Just no,.getting insulin and unravelling the tpn to inject into it, unnoticed, battering a baby to cause liver bruising. So many things that would not have gone unnoticed. I could go on.. Unbelievable to me.”

I thought old Dick Gill was crazy but these kind of posts are so unbelievably ridiculous🫣🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thing is this is what she actually looks like! She looks a bit like Bagpuss.
I love Bagpuss, fluffy old Bagpuss he was one of my favourite childhood TV programmes. DO NOT RELATE BAGPUSS TO THAT EVIL BABY MURDERER AGAIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have we seen this excellent piece of courtroom art? The drawing is fine, but the facial expressions sent me. 😂

View attachment 2244214
I cannot stop thinking "why why why did she do these things", I really can't. She probably had a good upbringing with plenty of love and a lot of opportunities. Got herself a decent education, followed by a decent job in a very nice city. Bought her own very nice house at 25, and had an active social life. She was presentable in her looks. Where did the evil come from to want to destroy so many lives not just the babies but all the families too. I really cannot get my head round the reason that made her want to do these evil acts. She didn't gain anything from it. I bet she wishes she hadn't now. When I went court and saw her sat on that long bench on her own with a prison officer to the side and the legal people discussing matters (almost like she wasn't there) I thought I bet she wishes she hadn't done what she did now. But I still cannot understand what her motivation was in the first place ? Jealousy of some sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
---
Also, I have never been on a jury. How does it work? In my head, they all sit around a table and in this case, someone would say, "ok Child A - Guilty or Not guilty" Go round the table and say what you think. Say it was 9-3 in favour of guilty, those that said not guilty say why they think not guilty, discuss, then go around again? I literally have no idea but for me, that would be the most logical process!
I’ve never been on one but my brother ended up being foreman of the jury on a murder trial. He wasn’t very impressed with his fellow jurors. He was 18/21 ( or whatever age it is that you can start being on juries), the youngest person there by a lot.

None of the others wanted to take responsibility for anything and he ended up having to be foreman and drive the discussions re guilt decision making, and this was a much easier case because the woman’s blood was on the tool used to chop up her body.

With a case of Letby’s duration hopefully any useless people dropped out and they are a good set of jurors.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.