Lucy Letby Case #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am having trouble getting my head round that the only defence witness is a plumber.

I mean holy tit, a plumber, no disrespect to plumbers but come on.

Reactions: 17
I'm confused. Is it standard for a defence to have their own witnesses etc? Is this cos they couldn't find any or is it strategic? No idea of how trials work

Reactions: 2
So just to be clear: the entire trial up until now was prosecution evidence? So Letby’s defense was just herself on the stand and Mario’s cousin on the hospital plumbing?
Not quite. Despite how it came across, LL was for the defence. She’s just so bad at it and so guilty she might as well have been BNE’s only witness for the prosecution.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm in shock that that's it to be honest! A 11am start for a plumber, and that's it? I was in the thinking that the ambiguous wording of "one witness to discuss sanitation" earlier was just one witness for that, then there'd be others.

I was going to joke as well that BM might just say what Lori Vallow's defence did and just not present any evidence at all, and that's what they practically did!

Also, I hope in court BM at least tried to tie in the tit with the crimes and not just talk about crap for 40mins and then that be it!?

Hope Lorenzo also gets some cocktails!

Reactions: 14
I thought this - has she, now she's finished her evidence and can speak to him, admitted something to him? Or was her evidence so damming that even he can see she's clearly guilty and he has no other way of defending her with a clear conscience?
I've convinced myself he can no longer represent her in good faith for whatever reason.

There's no other known upcoming defence case that is going to involve neonates and multiple cases of alleged air embolism, is there? The neonatology professor's statement of competing interests could only have been for this trial alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I suspect it might have Letby who forced the paper towel down the sink...

But gobsmacked is not enough of a word!

Reactions: 23
I follow a lot of US trials and they usually save the defendants testimony for last, if at all as it’s not usually recommended, so I had a suspicion they didn’t have any witnesses/ experts on her behalf. Hopefully closing statements won’t take too long and we can get a verdict before the end on the month 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tattle gets a bad rap at times but we have been so on the ball with this case. Facebook and Reddit are full of delusional clowns.

Has anyone checked on the green goblin Ceri? She will be in bleeping meltdown. sHe'S a sCaPeGoAtTtTtTtTtTtttttttt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
LL pretty much contradicted or disputed BMs opening statement by her own evidence and at one point even agreed with something the prosecution experts had previously said because NJ incredulously replied "which experts are you referring to". I suspect BM couldn't bring anything at that point as it would undermine all her own evidence on the stand anyway and make her look guilty by default.

Bm has played this brilliantly and I'm so happy that those poor families will see some proper justice for this. After that defence tit show, there is no way she will be found not guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if the delay is the judge working out if all charges are to be considered together or separately

Reactions: 5
I am in sheer awe of the job Nick Johnson has done on this trial. The way he managed to get LL to specifically confirm that the attacks were targeted, her 'it wasnt me jack' attitude and uncovering her pointless insignificant lies (pjs, NN boyfriend) must have completely fucked BM case completely. He wouldn't have had any experts who could have taken that stand and said anything to support the notion of LL being innocent after the case NJ presented. There would be no experts who would want to be associated with defending a person who is clearly, undeniably, a serial killer of the worst kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tattle gets a bad rap at times but we have been so on the ball with this case. Facebook and Reddit are full of delusional clowns.

Has anyone checked on the green goblin Ceri? She will be in bleeping meltdown. sHe'S a sCaPeGoAtTtTtTtTtTtttttttt
Just checked, she's harping on about classicism from the NG mob re: the plumber.

Babe, it's not that he is a plumber. Its that he ISN'T A MEDICAL EXPERT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually feel a huge sense of relief from this today. It proves in my mind that she’s guilty without any doubt at all. Not one professional willing to back what she’s said. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.