Lucy Letby Case #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋

‘Another example is of a picture of a couple of bottles of Prosecco on July 22, 2016. Letby is asked if she was allowed to drink Prosecco at this time. Letby agrees.’

Why clarify is she can/cannot drink Prosecco?
What’s the significance here - am I missing the point on this one ☝
It's crazy tit he's asking which makes you wonder if he's really scraping the barrell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught up properly in days, been taking in info in bits and pieces and it just all seems so bloody awful. Hope everyone is ok. Will catch up properly when life gives me a break!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know a lot of people are feeling sorry for the jury but on the other hand they have so many weeks of 2/3 days of trial followed by long weekends.
They deserve every moment away from the courtroom. My head is fried, my heart aches and my tears are flowing most days just reading about these horrific crimes.
Imagine sitting there, seeing the parents, hearing their anguish and then hearing absolutely every single bit of evidence that has been provided. Facing the monster that did all this and listening to her bull. Having to wade through all that information to deliver a verdict.

Hardly sounds like a holiday.

Let's give them the respect and the credit they deserve.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m abit confused with timelines and it’s gonna be abit rambly
So who was the doctor that got baby Q moved, is that the one who LL said he’s not getting out of here alive is he?
When was she removed off the unit? Cos she was at parties etc with work in 2016/17, was she suspended at any point or was the investigation all hush hush and staff weren’t aware? Sorry for the questions x
---

Loool, fool Gill, Green Haired Swamp Demon, Keir Starmer, Angela Raynor in possession of my wandering black bin all to testify next week
Baby P was the baby who she said was not getting out alive. Q was unrelated to the triplets but it is alleged she tried to kill him. The third triplet wasn't harmed so has no letter. He was sent to LWH before she had chance to harm him.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Baby P was the baby who she said was not getting out alive. Q was unrelated to the triplets but it is alleged she tried to kill him. The third triplet wasn't harmed so has no letter. He was sent to LWH before she had chance to harm him.
Oh of course bloody hell thank you! Xx
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I really hope after she’s convicted the media remove the photos of this woman holding a baby and a sleep suit off their articles. It might seem petty but even seeing it appear on the articles is so chilling
Me too. I can't even look at them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
I am a long time lurker so hello - I just have a question I need people with more intelligence than me to clarify!
The sympathy note regarding the triplets - it mentions all three by name - was it drafted a year later on their birthday or do think think it was drafted closer to the time O and P died? If it was a year later why has she mentioned all 3 including the one who obviously survived?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Hi 👋

‘Another example is of a picture of a couple of bottles of Prosecco on July 22, 2016. Letby is asked if she was allowed to drink Prosecco at this time. Letby agrees.’

Why clarify is she can/cannot drink Prosecco?
What’s the significance here - am I missing the point on this one ☝
I’m so tit at timelines so I am just guessing here. Was this before or after being arrested? Would it be possibly post arrest and she was possibly cautioned by the Police not to be out drinking etc as to not get involved in anymore questionable behaviour? Just a thought.

I am thinking along these lines as when I was a naughty teenager, I narrowly missed getting arrested for being a dope. Instead, I was assigned a family liaison officer, and the agreement was I wasn’t to be drinking alcohol, not to be in a pub, not to be drunk in public and not to get myself in any trouble for a 2 year period. Could it be something like this? It wouldn’t surprise me if so. More rules that wouldn’t apply to her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I am a long time lurker so hello - I just have a question I need people with more intelligence than me to clarify!
The sympathy note regarding the triplets - it mentions all three by name - was it drafted a year later on their birthday or do think think it was drafted closer to the time O and P died? If it was a year later why has she mentioned all 3 including the one who obviously survived?
I think it was a fantasy note personally x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Mr Johnson concludes: "You are a murderer."
Letby: "I have not murdered or harmed any child."

If I was on trial I would be devastated at this point being called a murderer and would be in hysterics crying or completely denying that I done anything not just say I have not murdered or harmed a child.
I really hope one of our roaming reporters can say what she was like when this was put to her.
And was she admitting to having a boyfriend or was this Drnoname, surely she didn’t have 2 on the go !
 
  • Like
Reactions: 30
My jaw is on the floor after catching up on all todays happenings.

What a horrible, lying, snaky, evil witch.

I hope noname does get named after the trial tbh, if only to prevent other, uninvolved, doctors from taking any heat. When she gets found guilty the story will blow up massively and people will put 2+2 together and make 5 and probably be searching online and “outing” people who aren’t even involved and ruining their lives.

I’ve got no sympathy for him now, not just now we know he was married but also that he was carrying on with her after she was put on admin. He must be an educated, clever man and somehow he didn’t twig at all that there might be something to LLs removal from the unit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 29
They deserve every moment away from the courtroom. My head is fried, my heart aches and my tears are flowing most days just reading about these horrific crimes.
Imagine sitting there, seeing the parents, hearing their anguish and then hearing absolutely every single bit of evidence that has been provided. Facing the monster that did all this and listening to her bull. Having to wade through all that information to deliver a verdict.

Hardly sounds like a holiday.

Let's give them the respect and the credit they deserve.
I believe employers can still expect some staff to go in to work on days court doesn’t sit. I guess it depends on type of job but what a head duck that would be trying to switch between jury mode and job mode.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I am a long time lurker so hello - I just have a question I need people with more intelligence than me to clarify!
The sympathy note regarding the triplets - it mentions all three by name - was it drafted a year later on their birthday or do think think it was drafted closer to the time O and P died? If it was a year later why has she mentioned all 3 including the one who obviously survived?
I'm hoping for more clarification from Nosy when she's back from court.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fffffs dam phone. I’ll try again.

How long we thinking on jury deliberations? My guess is a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I take it he’s about to disprove that she was skanking round London with a married man then?

oh. Nope he’s ignored that bit has he.
3 pages behind, but he can't ask her to disprove it, because he knows it's the truth he can't mislead the court.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.