Lucy Letby Case #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it depends. There’s something acute which needs doing but then the judge needs to figure out how long it will need after basically.

BM was saying basically it’s very stressful for LL having so many delays, pointed out she’s been giving evidence since the beginning of May. So the defence definitely don’t want this dragging on.
On another site - another attendee - they said it was for emergency surgery . So I’m thinking appendix , tooth or kidney stone …

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I want them to do a Jezza style lie detector where Jeremy reads the results out and then starts going “because you’re a dirty little liar aren’t you” then security Steve comes on to remove LL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
On another site - another attendee - they said it was for emergency surgery . So I’m thinking appendix , tooth or kidney stone …
I feel really sorry for them! Having any kind of normal life around this is really hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.