• Not guilty

Votes: 15 3.2%
  • Guilty of some but not all

Votes: 19 4.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 39 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread
---
Poll results from last thread:

B6271CFA-78CC-4926-8B31-45BA30D7B71B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Fellas.... nice to see a 100% Guilty vote (for now!).

Fingers crossed it all goes ahead today....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Last thread
---
Poll results from last thread:
Thank you so much @Tofino , where would we be without you!!? 🩷🩷 the thought of starting a new thread fills me with fear, sorry 😬

A poll about pube colour would have made a nice change though @DellaC 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do the curtains match the drapes?

Yes
No
Unsure
I can’t recall
Bergerac

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t like this one bit - not a word from any reporter or live feed 😬😬😬
It's stressing me out. Usually we have something by now. Marks been on it far earlier than this.

What does it mean?

I'm going to peg out my washing and if there's no update I'm going to phone the court and demand an explanation 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ooh ffs I hope they do sit today for many of reasons, but also because I’m currently sat in a&e waiting to be x-rayed. Think I’ve broken my bloody wrist falling off a chair yesterday while using a hedge trimmer 😬 and well the wait is going to be long. Also it is so hard to type now one handed so I’m just going to like and react along with you guys! Happy humpday 😩🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been searching them all and they are awol, I wonder it it’s because there will be a delayed start as the Judge Goss is going to be having stern words?
Hoping this is the case. Come on Justice Matt Goss. 🙏🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning Fellas.... nice to see a 100% Guilty vote (for now!).

Fingers crossed it all goes ahead today....
There is no indication on Chester Standard of live reporting today assuming the trial continues. I don't have Twitter so if anyone can post on here what is being said at the trial that would be great or let me know where else I can read it. Thanks.
---
I've looked on CS, Sky and BBC and nothing so far.... 😬
I wonder if they know something we don't ie trial adjourned today.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ooh ffs I hope they do sit today for many of reasons, but also because I’m currently sat in a&e waiting to be x-rayed. Think I’ve broken my bloody wrist falling off a chair yesterday while using a hedge trimmer 😬 and well the wait is going to be long. Also it is so hard to type now one handed so I’m just going to like and react along with you guys! Happy humpday 😩🤦‍♀️
Oh no, I hope you’re ok and it’s not broken 😞🩷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's stressing me out. Usually we have something by now. Marks been on it far earlier than this.

What does it mean?

I'm going to peg out my washing and if there's no update I'm going to phone the court and demand an explanation 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Well what a big knob. I mean I'm sorry for your predicament but you're lucky you didn't behead yourself 😂😂😂

Hope you get sorted soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping the trial is going ahead, but I'm like the majority of you and don't have a good feeling.

It's actually disgusting there have already been so many delays as it is. Those poor families, staff and jury 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve been searching them all and they are awol, I wonder it it’s because there will be a delayed start as Judge Goss is going to be having stern words?
I thought this too about the judge and everyone being pissed off because of the juror

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no, I hope you’re ok and it’s not broken 😞🩷
Thanks love ❤ I suspect it is i broke it previously and feels the same bloody typical same wrist and place it feels and also my the left ….. my writing hand 🥲😂 hope it doesn’t take my powers away….. what was it intelligence and being amazing in bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.