• Not guilty

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Guilty of some but not all

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/lucy-letby-case-35.39489/

Poll results from last thread:

47BC1B6A-2951-4DC2-A7F2-6A240D1462E4.jpeg

---
Question - for the next poll shall we split Not Guilty into:

Not Guilty - not enough evidence/evidence not strong enough
Not Guilty - innocent

I’m interested to know this as I think there is a difference between thinking evidence is not strong enough and innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
On another site - another attendee - they said it was for emergency surgery . So I’m thinking appendix , tooth or kidney stone …
Just didn't know if I could say since the reporting hasn't said it, but it's out there now I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just didn't know if I could say since the reporting hasn't said it, but it's out there now I guess!
So wish you’d seen some action for us. Would have loved to have heard your assessment!

Reactions: 15
So wish you’d seen some action for us. Would have loved to have heard your assessment!
Not going to lie, I do plan on going back! Just need them to have court on when I've got a free morning or afternoon...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Next full court day is in.....
I got told they thought it was going on until mid July last week. With the caveat that they thought that before last weeks delays, and this weeks delays...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have to dip in and out of this case, I’m finding it way more upsetting than I thought I would. I’ve voted guilty on every thread though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now then, who’s the fat-fingered person who has hit Not Guilty in the new poll today?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I've voted guilty. Its mad to wrap my head around this woman rago would go into work and on average twice a month try/kill a little baby. Rahhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The podcast has a brilliant back and forth between BNE and LL for baby I, that wasn't in the reporting.

I think he's proven quite conclusively that LL was lying on the stand that she wasn't in the room for I's final collapse, when she said that it was Ashley who was with the baby.

For baby J - He also took her to task her over her opinion on band 4 nurses not being qualified to do stomas by showing the royal nursing guidance that band 4s are allowed to do stomas. I wasn't clear on this from the reporting about what guidance he was referring to.

Also love how he proved that she was cotside for baby K (lots more detail in the podcast) - by showing the timestamp of her admitting baby K and needing to be cotside to get the details for the form. And I like that today he also proved that Dr J WAS at the nursing station like he said he was and his statement that he saw LL standing over baby K must be correct.
"A note from the transport team at 3.41am is shown to the court: 'Called Dr Jayaram back with the above plan and he was agreeable totally with all the above'. Letby accepts that if this note is accurate, Dr Jayaram would have been around the nursing station at this time."

I feel they are really showing us how many times these babies collapsed minutes after LL had been cotside with them. That isn't "statistics" - those are cold hard facts that this one nurse had a very high record of sudden and unexpected collapses of babies she was seen next to. Even if there were loads more deaths/collapses (there obv weren't or they'd have been recorded on Datix or the RSPCH report), LL's presence would still need an investigation.

I don't know how anyone can doubt the insulin deaths were her! Belinda Simcock wasn't around for the other deaths and collapses...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve said it before I know, but I believe her to be the country’s (latest) worst serial killer.

When my youngest fell asleep last night (toddler) I thought to myself I cannot begin to
understand how anyone could harm such a joyous little bundle. Really feeling it for these parents. There should be several more 7 and 8 yr old right now and she has denied them their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s guilty. Like slingo says, if Letby herself is narrowing it down to two people who administered the insulin, I think I’ll go with the one that wrote I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE.

I used to think she was clever, until she took the stand. I’m so glad she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.