Lucy Letby case #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So LL has huge amounts of patient information in her house spanning 12 months. She also has specific babies who have died mentioned in her personal diary in different coloured pen. This makes not remembering her FB searches completely unbelievable. BM might claim this doesn't prove her being a murderer because she kept records of so many babies unconnected to the trial but the ones harmed/murdered as evidenced by the expert witnesses were always on her watch. She's got to be found guilty surely.

Reactions: 21
Like this post if you feel personally attacked by tattle user @raspberryjuice
There needs to be a new topic thread for people to commiserate that they share personality, possession and lifestyle choices with an alleged serial killer. I’m almost inspired to remove my fairy lights and paint my walls to get over the shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Six pages of medical notes of children unrelated to the trial were found at her parents' home on the same date.

This was from daily mail, this isn’t a mistake taking notes home stuffed in a pocket and forgotten about. She’s taken these home and then at some point they have been taken to parents house. The handover sheets seems to be a regular occurrence but why these notes not connected to trial. Were they before baby A, could these be the first intended victims, and they have survived maybe So she’s had to up her game ?
and why didn’t we see the Morrison bag, it had the gas notes in it under the bed

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There needs to be a new topic thread for people to commiserate that they share personality, possession and lifestyle choices with an alleged serial killer. I’m almost inspired to remove my fairy lights and paint my walls to get over the shame.
I also have a teddy on my bed.

do I have a teddy on my bed because I’m single or am I single because I have a teddy on my bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now seems to be a good time to admit my commode collection.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s probably going to sound similar to Facebook - she was searching many many families not just the ones she’s accused of harming. So it doesn’t prove anything.

She had paperwork for many babies, not just the ones she’s accused of harming. So they can’t be ‘trophies’ and doesn’t prove anything (I don’t think prosecution can say it’s possible she harmed other babies too, even if they think she did as it’s not on the indictment).

It’s possible they are all trophies 🤢 or she purposely took as many as she could home regardless, to help cover her tracks, or maybe she used them to help plan her attacks (to learn windows of opportunity or weaknesses).

I can’t think of any innocent explanation for anyone having this volume of patient paperwork they are absolutely not meant to have unless it’s for whistleblowing - but where is the whistleblowing evidence in what they found? It would be a weak defence as so far there is no evidence of hospital errors and coverups that she was trying to gather.
Yeah I agree, having 250+ handover sheets in your house it’s not a good defense whichever way you look at it.
What line do we all think the defense will actually go down at this point then? Because I’m really struggling to see what they could possibly say to convince a jury that she’s innocent at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s her organising of the handover notes (and other medical notes too) - so deliberate.

Into boxes marked ‘Keep’, filed into separate bags, she’d written over some of them after they came home so definitely knew she had them. And for that whole year. I wonder why she only started taking them back in June 2015 too. And then telling police she couldn’t remember taking them - like forgetting a few, fine. 250 that you’ve filed away, no.

If she was innocent it’s been made impossible to see it, as she hasn’t explained any of the bizarre/breaking code of conduct things she’s done. This would look bad on its own but when she’s also the only one around for all the collapses, every expert says they were deliberate incidents, searches the families regularly in a pattern, doesn’t make any notes or complaints herself of any failures on the ward, and then writes things like “I killed then on purpose” etc - what other conclusion can one draw.

Dismissing it all as innocent would take a bigger leap of faith/creative thinking than taking it at face value as guilty in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What if it was no name and he has completely framed her :eek:

She sounds bonkers though - how can she not know if she has done something. The notes are all confused in parts. Is there a condition that could cause this?!

Maybe she did have a baby and there were complications, but surely there would be a record of that . It's all so so odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Were they really just over a year period? 250 shifts is a LOT over a year. She'd need to work around 2 extra shifts a week including over annual leave.

Reactions: 9
I also have a teddy on my bed.

do I have a teddy on my bed because I’m single or am I single because I have a teddy on my bed?
I have a teddy on my bed and I'm engaged and not a murderer, wouldn't worry too much Tofino!

• Haha
Were they really just over a year period? 250 shifts is a LOT over a year. She'd need to work around 2 extra shifts a week including over annual leave.
I looked and in 2023 there is apparently 260 working days, so realistically if she took a handover sheet home every day then she probably could more or less manage that without any extra shifts

Reactions: 8
Like this post if you feel personally attacked by tattle user @raspberryjuice
I was being a right witch about the fairy lights until I remembered having them on my headboard in my first flat (I was 21). 😂

I understand what everyone is saying giving her the benefit of the doubt or playing devils advocate but, and I know I’ve said this before, why was she writing all that on the post it if she was innocent? And keeping them? She seems to have a compulsion to scribble out her thoughts because she can’t express them out loud and they are overwhelming her. Probably because she knows people would call her a monster. What I find interesting is that she keeps them all, and the Medical notes. To my mind there is no innocent explaination for this….

I have used writing as part of counselling/therapy for trauma and I have written some wild things I would die if anyone saw 😅 but I’ve never written I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE because I haven’t killed anyone or been around 17 injured or dead babies.

Genuinely at this point I think people are only convinced of her innocence because she looks like a basic white girl who was obsessed with ponies as a teen. Sad to say murderers and rapists don’t come with handy labels.
Though when I worked with sex offenders a lot of them looked like old dirty pedos 🤢🤮 some were really hot young guys and when they disclosed their crime it was horrific.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I looked and in 2023 there is apparently 260 working days, so realistically if she took a handover sheet home every day then she probably could more or less manage that without any extra shifts
Normal working day sure, not 12/13 hour nursing shifts. She would have to be averaging 60 hour weeks, not taking in to account annual leave. That's insane for anyone, let alone a nurse doing shift work looking after neonates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The difference in the writing between the card and the note, I've often thought was she drunk when she wrote the note? It would make sense why it's all over the place and barely makes sense.
I thought it could be as simple as this: there’s a technique called ‘free writing’ which is used for people to basically just empty their head of thoughts (either by creative writers or as a trauma therapy tool). So she’s using the post it to spill her thoughts unedited. The card is Lucy’s best handwriting (and likely her ‘nice Lucy’ superficial charm)

shifts tend to span across 3-4 days a week as they work 37.5 hours over long days/nights as a basic rule. Realistically she would do around 150 a year, probably less, considering there’s annual leave/study leave and possible sickness. Handover sheets are updated twice a day so that one is available for the start of each shift but each staff member would only need the one relevant for their shift per day.

Reactions: 7
Having that many handover sheets is just weird. If I accidentally take one home I can feel the stress of it in my work bag until I can take it back to work to put it in confidential waste. I really cannot see how she will be found innocent.

Reactions: 15
So I've been poorly these past few days and came back to all this! For me this all really cements her guilt. BM can argue she took loads of notes home (which she shouldn't have done anyway) but she had the means to get rid of them and didn't. They're 100% trophies IMO. She even moved them to a different bag! And I can't understand how she can write significant dates down for the babies she killed or hurt, in a different coloured pen no less, then claim not to remember things when questioned by police.

The notes are interesting. Obviously BM is going to use them to strengthen his 'anguished woman, not a confession' defence but I also think it shows a darkness to her: she's not just 'Nice Lucy' is she? I can't work out if her mentions of Choc Doc are to incriminate him or point to a motive, i.e. wanting his attention.

As for the crying, I think both times she's done it it's been when there are things/people that can really incriminate her. She's losing control emotionally because she's losing control of the narrative. Just my feeling anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Six pages of medical notes of children unrelated to the trial were found at her parents' home on the same date.

This was from daily mail, this isn’t a mistake taking notes home stuffed in a pocket and forgotten about. She’s taken these home and then at some point they have been taken to parents house. The handover sheets seems to be a regular occurrence but why these notes not connected to trial. Were they before baby A, could these be the first intended victims, and they have survived maybe So she’s had to up her game ?
and why didn’t we see the Morrison bag, it had the gas notes in it under the bed
At her parents home they’re in a box marked keep 😵 keeeeeeep?!! Absolute nutter. I wonder if she’s questioned on that, why did you mark them to keep if you’d taken them home accidentally and forgotten about them. There isn’t a normal, reasonable reason… same with the fb searches.
The shredder box too.. has she bought that in Hertfordshire and taken the shredder back home, seems a bit strange and that stuff feels like it was more hidden at their house than what’s at her own.
The Morrisons bag for life is the bag with Ibiza on it, that was under the bed.

Thought I’d look back at the wiki for L&M as they are the babies marked in her diary for April. The diary is mentioned in police interview and so Letby has a chance to say “I noted them once I felt under suspicion to gather my thoughts etc” and she doesn’t. She says I simply noted what had happened that day 🤔 imo that means she’s saying she did it there and then.
The entries are
8th LD TWINS
9th LD TWINS RESUS

To my knowledge the 8th is when baby L is poisoned. Now if she noted that on the day and not retrospectively, why is the 8th significant? Just because they were born? What would make you note in your diary that they were born? Why would she note it specifically for those twins and not all babies? Very odd. Any midwives or neonatal nurses out there noting babies births in a diary? Not in an “I had an awful day” thought dump way but a coded short note to say twins were born. Make that make sense!
or is it that the 8th is significant because she poisoned a baby that day. Nobody at the hospital was aware of that yet or suspicious that that had been going on.
Also baby M reads so much like the incident @Tofino shared for baby A the other day that it is staggering imo.

IMG_3591.png
IMG_3592.png

• Heart
  • Sick
So I've been poorly these past few days and came back to all this! For me this all really cements her guilt. BM can argue she took loads of notes home (which she shouldn't have done anyway) but she had the means to get rid of them and didn't. They're 100% trophies IMO. She even moved them to a different bag! And I can't understand how she can write significant dates down for the babies she killed or hurt, in a different coloured pen no less, then claim not to remember things when questioned by police.

The notes are interesting. Obviously BM is going to use them to strengthen his 'anguished woman, not a confession' defence but I also think it shows a darkness to her: she's not just 'Nice Lucy' is she? I can't work out if her mentions of Choc Doc are to incriminate him or point to a motive, i.e. wanting his attention.

As for the crying, I think both times she's done it it's been when there are things/people that can really incriminate her. She's losing control emotionally because she's losing control of the narrative. Just my feeling anyway.
Agree with all this entirely.

And she only cries for herself, never cries for others.

Hope you're feeling better soon 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.