• Not guilty

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 75 14.5%
  • Guilty of some but not all of the charges

Votes: 27 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous poll results:

3C9BADBF-C3C7-4CC5-B9B3-3FBBDF0A271B.jpeg

---
I think it will be really interesting to see how the poll results change this time as the past 2 weeks have had some really strong evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still guilty for me.

I’m interested in how the polls will look once the defence has started. I wonder if BM and his team will manage to sway a few folk.

Reactions: 19
Still guilty for me.

I’m interested in how the polls will look once the defence has started. I wonder if BM and his team will manage to sway a few folk.
At this point I’m so convinced of her guilt that someone else could stand up and say it was them and I’d still think it was Lucy. BM has a really big job on his hands to even get a niggle of doubt in to my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've voted unsure as I am awaiting the defence and although I am highly suspicious of her, believe she has alot of questions to answer and is an all round weirdo there are some things that niggle at me.

Reactions: 17
I was watching a ‘Britain’s most evil killers’ type show the other day, it was about a relatively unknown murder that I’d never heard of, but it was absolutely fascinating how they drew conclusions about the killers characters from each little action. They also focused quite a lot on their life before the killings.

One thing is for sure, with the massive fascination with true crime atm, I believe if LL is found guilty (and how could she not be?), we will get answers to all these questions we’ve been asking over the last few months about her character and I can’t wait.

Personally I think she’s NPD with a hint of sociopathy, but like any of us, I don’t really know.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At this point I’m so convinced of her guilt that someone else could stand up and say it was them and I’d still think it was Lucy. BM has a really big job on his hands to even get a niggle of doubt in to my mind.
100% same for me too (shocker). Especially as Letby is continuously linking it to herself 😅 two of her babies and now this she says to Noname.. it’s her own words saying they’re her babies and her that’s there, multiple people talking to her about it being her again, bad run, can’t believe you were on again.
I think everybody would have to accept that’s the case as Letby does. So then the events have to be incredibly rare and unusual presentation, coincidence on an astronomical scale (parents and multiple witnesses describing it how they do as a huge one), strange chance that they happen to her just after treatment, after parents just left, she’s found on her own, babies not responding or having presentations never seen before, the air..
I don’t believe that’s all bad luck on it’s own but then to also add the supporting evidence, fb searches that she can’t explain, medical notes taken that help describe the picture of overall health for the baby, the note, the forging initials in notes etc

What I find interesting is there have been multiple thorough investigations into the deaths and unexplainable collapses, the Liverpool women’s doc being the first one to suggest involving police. Many of them were actively invited and started by the practitioners that BM is trying to suggest are incompetent and potentially to blame. If they were trying to cover up terrible medical negligence they were going about it in a very bizarre way. Yet none of the investigations have found the practice was to blame or medical negligence a cause, there were pointers for improvement of course but none found anything to explain what was happening (after one nurses involvement 🙈).
A fine tooth comb that has gone over every element of the hospital practice and thrown up imo a fairly typical looking picture, no doubt a picture that has to be fairly similar to previous years and those since.
I don’t see how a vague idea of “the unit was chaotic” is enough to create plausible reasonable doubt in a case loaded with physical evidence of actual harm and that on every occasion there is a highly unlikely scenario where it’s all innocent and chance. There is still a poisoner to be accounted for that this is somehow all unrelated to!
The pathologist summed it up perfectly with his analogy and what I’ve tried to say but never been able to put it as well as him! It’s possible (many things are) but is it probable? IMO absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree, in my mind it can only be her at this point after everything we’ve heard. Not everyone is as convinced however and there are still those on the fence until they hear the defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she is guilty from day one
Too much coincidence, is just unrealistic
The worst part if I'm sure she killed more babies than she is accused for. Police only focused on this one they have solid proofs. I hope the families will get the justice they deserved

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm sure she is guilty from day one
Too much coincidence, is just unrealistic
The worst part if I'm sure she killed more babies than she is accused for. Police only focused on this one they have solid proofs. I hope the families will get the justice they deserved
If she didn’t kill more I’m 100% convinced she hurt more. She probably just didn’t cause them to collapse so it went undetected.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think even the fact that mortality rates reduced significantly when she stop working as a nurse says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sitting on the fence.....

In the sunshine as I press the guilty button 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she didn’t kill more I’m 100% convinced she hurt more. She probably just didn’t cause them to collapse so it went undetected.
Definitely she start somewhere and gradually get worse. For sure she starts with harming then she move on to killing. I guess she starts with one murder and then she felt adrenaline and sick pleasure which make her continue.. On the end she was too self confident and too addicted.. that's how she get caught

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How come Mmmbop?
Because of the Easter Hols (matalan mum terminology for holidays sorry if you can’t understand 😎🤣) I’m guessing. Which is fair enough, hope they are all having a break from the horrors of the case tbf. If any of our roving reporters want to go though 👀😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wrote a confession note …. 😏

Including the below:

“ I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE”

unless the defence can show someone else wrote It,I need no more information your honour!🔨👩🏻‍⚖️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because of the Easter Hols (matalan mum terminology for holidays sorry if you can’t understand 😎🤣) I’m guessing. Which is fair enough, hope they are all having a break from the horrors of the case tbf. If any of our roving reporters want to go though 👀😆
A friend of mine insists on calling it MatalanD 😡😡😡 Gives me the fecking rage...so now she does it on purpose the troll! 🤣

Yes I bet Daniel is somewhere having a spa treatment and Mark Burgandy is at an Easter Fete. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At the start I honestly couldn't believe she was guilty because I didn't believe anyone could be so evil. But the evidence is so damning, there's just no other explanation. So far BM has done nothing to dissuade me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think even the fact that mortality rates reduced significantly when she stop working as a nurse says everything.
Didn't the unit get downgraded around the time when she got moved onto clerical duties? Not defending her but in all fairness that was bound to happen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.