Lucy Letby case #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was reported in earlier articles.

She said it was “mainly Lucy doing a lot” of extra shifts as she was qualified to carry out emergency care if required.

The nurse added: “Lucy was young, living in a doctors’ halls of residence and saving to buy a house.

“She was single and was willing and wanting to do extras.”

Reactions: 10
This was reported in earlier articles.

She said it was “mainly Lucy doing a lot” of extra shifts as she was qualified to carry out emergency care if required.

The nurse added: “Lucy was young, living in a doctors’ halls of residence and saving to buy a house.

“She was single and was willing and wanting to do extras.”
Lol actually she would have had all this paperwork in her tiny room in halls of residence, and she STILL didn't chuck them away.......

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She sounds bonkers though - how can she not know if she has done something. The notes are all confused in parts. Is there a condition that could cause this?!
She could have split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde. Nice nurse Lucy ‘I haven’t done anything wrong’ and lucifer letby ‘I am evil and I’ve done this’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The people who are setting her up struck gold when they also found all this strategically placed paper work that just so happened she shouldn’t have🙀i hope they put the lotto on
Didn’t they just! And coding significant events she’d later be charged for in her diary! That swastika garden sure worked some magic eh!
Absolutely defence will be that she worked a lot so of course she was around more death and cpr events but that cannot explain it by any stretch imo. You’re still looking at her having given treatment just before hugely unexpected collapses and deaths in most of these cases, that’s more than bad luck. She hangs the bags of insulin, that’s got nothing to do with how much she works. It doesn’t touch the sides at explaining it all, why it happens when parents leave, designated or other nurse goes to the computer or on a break, why it follows her from nights to days. A baby nearly dies or dies on every night shift she does in June 2015. A typical years worth of death in one month but on her night shift and with her giving treatment every time. Baby B’s incident on the first time the parents left his side after A. Nope.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone on facebook is saying she could be hoarding the handover sheets because of autism 🙃🙃🙃💀

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m thinking that her chaotic notes stating something like “maybe I did kill them” alludes to what other posters are also saying; she deliberately harmed the babies to get attention from Dr NN & she’s gone too far, escalating her attacks as her desire for attention has gone out of control, her version of reality becomes distorted & she actually believes she didn’t do it, but does back & forth with the other notes saying “I killed them” when she’s more lucid. She’s deranged & evil.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.