Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slingo16

Chatty Member
I think there were two times the chart said there were less deaths than we know there were, because of the deaths in this case. Not sure if anyone else has access to the deaths by month, incase that ones been edited 🤔
I’ve found a similar chart that covers from 2013 - 2017 the figures are consistent with what was in the spread sheet which is weird. Because like you say there are two months that give incorrect figures. I don’t know if posting a link to it here is exactly legal otherwise I would. On a side note it says in 2013 there were 25 deaths…

Reactions: 1

MmmB777

VIP Member
Letby frequently dropping the “this place is chaos” card. Of course it was chaos, there was a serial killer at work. The rest of the staff weren’t allowed to just handle the day to day expected run of the milk neonatal work, they were dealing with the relentless aftermaths of these attempts.
The details in the texts on the wiki give quite a different vibe to what she was moaning about as well.
97A1DE86-AE10-4E81-A34A-01A53AF3521C.png

• Angry

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I honestly think she thought she'd gotten away with it.

She was put on admin duties in July 2016. Apparently, she put in a grievance about this - this was BM's explanation for the confession post it note, that there were employment issues and a grievance and this was the note's origin.

Operation Hummingbird started 2017, so by this point LL has been on admin duties for almost a year. There's no public announcement that they've found any foul play, and her methods were well concealed bar the insulin. Most of the babies didn't go for PM, and are either cremated or their bodies will be heavily decayed.

By the time the house is searched and she's arrested in 2018, I can see her not thinking she'll get caught.
Yeah maybe by that point she could have thought that but at the time of the post it in 2016 surely if you're guilty you'd be getting rid of trophies. Especially given the apparent lack of other evidence you've pointed out. It could be that she'd taken them and forgot about them, but then that wouldn't fit into the normal 'trophy' role.

dual2099

I did ask on the Facebook group why people thought NG - seems very strong there.
I wasn’t being derogatory- genuine question really. One person pointed out the Shropshire and East Kent cases, what I struggle with is thee were huge failings which the hospitals tried to cover up, but murder wasn’t pinned on anybody.

also suggestions that Dr Dewi Edwards and Sandie Bohin are not good expert witnesses saying they’d tried to cover up failings at other hospitals. Don’t know, this is a bloody difficult case for all involved. They even have an explanation for the notes..
---
How many babies in this case had mottled skin appearance associated with air embolism?

Last edited:

tay65

Chatty Member
I think Letby would be clever enough to mix her little trophies in with random items to make it look seemingly normal. Rather than put them all together in a cabinet. It will have all be thought out. Calculated. Even down to the carrier bag, rather than a fancy box or basket.

Apologies, my memory is hazy, is the property she's moved into a house or an apartment? Was she living alone? Or was it a house share?
A semi detached, on her own, close to the hospital.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Where are people getting today's info? Also is it confirmed the notes were under her bed? 😳😳

avabella

VIP Member
I do think sometimes they are like "in jokes" between posters who have had arguments in the past and still like to give each other little digs, but like in a harmless way!!

I have people do it to mine and I just did it back and eventually we got talking 🤣

Turns out their not an asshole and I'm not as pretentious as they thought 😅
True - sometimes I’m not the best at reading (or typing!) tone 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

dual2099

Relative to Letby or a baby? I reckon highly unlikely as she’s not from the area.
A relative to Letby, yeah I know she’s not from the area, but unlikely the doctor is too, he was a registrar and wasn’t The Countess a teaching hospital? It could be that a lot of medics train there, so could be there was a family connection…

True - sometimes I’m not the best at reading (or typing!) tone 🤦🏽‍♀️
Your not the only one!! That's the downside side to not being able to read a person's face or hear their voice!

I nearly laugh reacted to your post but thought better of it 🤣🤣 I will try and not do it to any of yours, even if I think your trying to be funny!! ❤

Treesy19

VIP Member
Can I ask, how will the defence present their case? I mean it’s taken nearly 4 months to get to baby j for the prosecution. So we are looking at least another 6 weeks to get through all the babies. Thats just the prosecution. I do the defence we’re to provide witnesses and go through baby by baby again, it could potentially take another 4 or 5 months, I’m struggling to see how this is going to work to this time frame and how do we know if the defence have any witnesses. BM is offering any other suggestions apart from discrediting the witnesses.

Just a thought
I don’t think the defence really have to say a huge amount if they don’t want to, I’m pretty sure her defence is just “wasn’t me”. The onus is on the prosecution to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Ben only needs to put doubt in. If she’s found not guilty then who did all this. Consensus: nobody else.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What's happened today then? Not caught anything from court today. If anyone could kindly fill me in please?

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
The spreadsheet I posted above has the photo, they all look the same to me I don’t know the source of the spreadsheet one it says Cheshire police in the corner it maybe cropped out of those above.
Missed that, thanks. What's the deal with the discrepancies in the table of reported deaths?

---

I think they look the same personally
My husband sees it too so I'm not going mad 🙈 if you turn your screen brightness right up, the top image is brighter, the counter is a good reference. Like I said its very slight so doesn't actually matter, I just noticed it and found it interesting.