Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tay65

Chatty Member
Here’s the link to her house when it was on right move.

One bed looks like you wouldn’t be able to store anything under it unless the notes were flattened and slid in to the small gap. There are no drawers like a divan bed although it could be an ottoman type bed but that makes means she’s made a conscious effort to hide the paperwork when there is other storage around the house. Obviously they should have been disposed of anyway so she should never have been hiding them. The other bed is very open underneath and doesn’t look like you’d store stuff in a bag because it would be easily visible and look untidy when the rest of the house is very tidy and uncluttered. It doesn’t look like anything else is stored under that bed.
Here’s the link to her house when it was on right move.

One bed looks like you wouldn’t be able to store anything under it unless the notes were flattened and slid in to the small gap. There are no drawers like a divan bed although it could be an ottoman type bed but that makes means she’s made a conscious effort to hide the paperwork when there is other storage around the house. Obviously they should have been disposed of anyway so she should never have been hiding them. The other bed is very open underneath and doesn’t look like you’d store stuff in a bag because it would be easily visible and look untidy when the rest of the house is very tidy and uncluttered. It doesn’t look like anything else is stored under that bed.
Link here

The house looks very nicely furnished and well organised with everything in its correct place, albeit it was presented for marketing on the pictures. She lived alone which makes it easy to control the living space and to be tidy - no children or partner to cause chaos. The house sold in December 2019 and the pictures were from February 2020 so clearly Rightmove were slow to remove it from their website but this was LL's house with her furniture in. Looking at the Rightmove map it was also quite close to the hospital, perhaps she wanted to be close so that she could walk to work and not have to pay for parking etc or maybe she liked to feel close to where these events were happening. She did buy the house during the time of the alleged murders/attempted murders. I wonder if she sold it because she could no longer afford the mortgage as she was probably not working or being paid by the hospital. I think newspaper reports said she was arrested at her parents home in Hereford but I cannot remember the date of her last arrest when she was charged and placed on remand.

Reactions: 1

Appletiser

I don't find the card particularly odd. In the past we've sent cards from the ward, but then it sounds like relationships were strained so possibly not something they would do. The parents must have told them when the funeral would be, when we've been invited to a funeral and nobody's been able to go, we've sent a card. Maybe other nurses involved that night were able to go and she's the only one who couldn't? In that case I'd think sending a card would be fine.

The comments about the mum wearing a short dress were ridiculous, she's clearly in a separate bedroom with the door closed. But then her college replies 'OMG' so clearly a few of them were bitchy. Also noticed lots more messages sent from others to her talking about work, whereas earlier it seemed she was the one initiating the work chat, so seems they all messaged about it 🤷‍♀️
where are these comments, can’t find them on Chester standard latest articles x

Tofino

VIP Member
I listened to the Mail pods that focus on court journalism the other day and they did say it’s expensive to send someone to only cover one story for the whole day. Still I think it’s a big enough deal to justify it personally.
Yeah the Chester often just have the word for word of the bbc report now and you’re right they put Thursdays on just before they started Fridays live reporting. Bit bizarre. We definitely missed lots of detail for baby I as midweek they all ran with one section of evidence but the Mail mentioned a nurse crying with no further detail. Perhaps we’ll get more detail in the podcast Monday like we sometimes used to when reporting was sketchy!

Hey @OldBlondie 👀 hope you’re ok x
I havent listened to it, have they mentioned how it works with press association? I was thinking there was always a PA reporter there which explains why you can see the same text in multiple articles. But CS aren’t even using that in a timely manner now. But maybe PA are no longer there daily. I don’t know if Dan is BBC only or whether their reports are used for PA.

Aberscot

Chatty Member
Was the insulin kept in a fridge ? where is that on the layout , or is it same as med cabinet ?

So I went to a talk about the psychology of serial killers and the lady presenting it did a bit of an activity in the second half. She asked the audience to name a female serial killer- Lucy Letby got shouted more than once…
Oh I think I might have gone to the same talk but last month. Was it a blonde lady? Works at Lancaster uni?

dual2099

I'd never do it. It feels weird and invasive - maybe one from the ward, but not from me. Especially since Mum says she didn't have much to do with LL.

Anyone I sent that card to check over would also think I had a screw loose.
Did she actually send it to their house? I mean that would be weird.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I would be interested in what they could bring to the table especially with the insulin poisoning. I
Wonder if you’d loose some credibility if she is found guilty
I'd imagine the insulin one would be hard to give alternative explanations for, cos there's the blood results which are black and white, and good evidence. Some of the other incidents are going to be a bit easier to question, as they've used differential diagnosis which isn't black and white, rather than having a set of symptoms which lead to a diagnosis they've ruled out alternatives first and concluded that air embolism is the most appropriate one left. I've simplified that and it's generally a widely used and reliable process but there's always room for differing opinions. Don't think it would hurt their credibility because in some cases there's very little evidence, so they'd just be saying 'yeah it could be that but it could also be this and here's why', might not be as compelling but he doesn't need to disprove anything, just to cause doubt.

Treesy19

VIP Member
They always share such boring mundane texts - I may be slow on the uptake of the significance of most of these texts. Can anyone share their thoughts. Listened to the podcast and they included there about the Grand National texts to and from her mum.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Awful details here in the second half of the article. Poor baby I.

---

Only minor added detail at the very end. This poor poor nurse. I’m sorry but I feel nothing but sympathy for these people. And there’s Letby in her police interview saying she couldn’t recall baby I. She’s full of shit.
Odd that the picture identified by the nurse differs slightly between each article. One is lighter than the other.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I’ve found a similar chart that covers from 2013 - 2017 the figures are consistent with what was in the spread sheet which is weird. Because like you say there are two months that give incorrect figures. I don’t know if posting a link to it here is exactly legal otherwise I would. On a side note it says in 2013 there were 25 deaths…
If its publicly available information and I'm not sure why it wouldn't be legal? We've had some posted before and the reviews into the hospital.