Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful details here in the second half of the article. Poor baby I.

---

Only minor added detail at the very end. This poor poor nurse. I’m sorry but I feel nothing but sympathy for these people. And there’s Letby in her police interview saying she couldn’t recall baby I. She’s full of tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
From reading the write ups it’s definitely looking like she enjoyed the drama/the upset it caused when these babies declined again - the whole saying she could see the baby & was pale but the baby was covered

• Sad
Reactions: 8
From reading the write ups it’s definitely looking like she enjoyed the drama/the upset it caused when these babies declined again - the whole saying she could see the baby & was pale but the baby was covered
totally agree, it seems drama followed her.
That poor nurse I think her testimony is quite damming, she left baby who was very stable and next thing LL is pointing out to her she looked poorly.. how she could see baby when the lighting and canopy was explained ?
I wonder how LL knew the baby was poorly ………
Also if she thought she looked poorly would she not have went straight to cot herself

Reactions: 14

---

Only minor added detail at the very end. This poor poor nurse. I’m sorry but I feel nothing but sympathy for these people. And there’s Letby in her police interview saying she couldn’t recall baby I. She’s full of tit.
absolute inexplicable fury towards her after reading this. Grateful for the courtroom that it’s Friday. Glad they’ve had a productive week though, she needs locking away for good asap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

---

Thanks for sharing, again there is no doubt in my mind.
Letby herself seems to accept this was happening to her all the time, if innocent, why did she never stop to question her practices? She's a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So is this Super Nurse Letby with her laser vision able to see that a baby looks pale and unwell in the dark, from a distance, covered by a canopy? Absolutely not buying it. She knew the baby was unwell because she made her unwell. At this point I feel like she enjoys both the attention and drama surrounding a crash and also being the one who knows before anyone what's wrong with a patient.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thanks for sharing, again there is no doubt in my mind.
Letby herself seems to accept this was happening to her all the time, if innocent, why did she never stop to question her practices? She's a monster.
Yep. It’s always her. Even when it’s a different nurse’s baby. Often when they’ve turned their back or had a break. Often when she’s there totally alone. Another baby that was stable. Another baby with problems that only occurred in her vicinity. It’s always her. She said it eh.
The whole scenario with this poor nurse coming back, being held up talking at the door for Letby to suddenly make out a baby she couldn’t see was pale. She’s disgusting. She put it on that nurse. Remember all her texts round the ABCD period, how awful and upset she was, everyone had to hear about it. It didn’t correlate with police interview her having no memory of those babies and the families grief. And now again she’s crying and carrying on “it’s always my babies”. This poor baby that was doing well, it all sounds so awful. Her colleagues are left thinking what have we missed, how could this happen so quickly and yet again in police interview, Letby doesn’t remember. She truly is evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think it’s about the parents and seeing them suffer rather than the babies too, but I don’t know how anyone can think it’s because her parents are controlling. We don’t know anything about them.
Some of these poor wee souls were hardly capable of even crying out.
The parents devastating anguish, that’s a gift that keeps on giving. Sad to say.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

---

Odd that the picture identified by the nurse differs slightly between each article. One is lighter than the other.

Reactions: 1
Nobody could have seen any detail of a baby in any photo.
No they're both really dark, I just found it interesting that they looked slightly different. I think it's mainly the photo quality but it's one of the few pieces of visual evidence we've had.

Reactions: 1
The spreadsheet I posted above has the photo, they all look the same to me I don’t know the source of the spreadsheet one it says Cheshire police in the corner it maybe cropped out of those above.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.