Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been a strong week for the prosecution. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that she’s 100% guilty of all charges, and sadly so much more…
Absolutely agree. Radiologist, with the study he’s done, the air in the vessels plus all the other signs of pain etc. There is no doubt in my mind. How many impossibly rare natural scenarios can these babies suffer in her presence? To get better and then die when she returns. It’s going to be one of the worst crimes ever committed imo. Tiny babies, in her care, most vulnerable little people I can think of. They worked so hard to survive and should have gone on to be happy little children.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Is anyone reading the nicola bulley thread? It reminds me of the kick offs there used to be on this thread🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i have been following the Idaho murders, the Facebook page I follow is unreal, maybe cause it’s American but it’s Worst I have every seen!
That poor woman Nicola, hope they find her soon for the families sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s like the Wild West on the NB thread - endless bickering.
I think the people coming on and going ‘I think the husband killed her because he looked nervous in the interview’ are literally just doing it to get a reaction at this point tbh.

I don't find the card particularly odd. In the past we've sent cards from the ward, but then it sounds like relationships were strained so possibly not something they would do. The parents must have told them when the funeral would be, when we've been invited to a funeral and nobody's been able to go, we've sent a card. Maybe other nurses involved that night were able to go and she's the only one who couldn't? In that case I'd think sending a card would be fine.

The comments about the mum wearing a short dress were ridiculous, she's clearly in a separate bedroom with the door closed. But then her college replies 'OMG' so clearly a few of them were bitchy. Also noticed lots more messages sent from others to her talking about work, whereas earlier it seemed she was the one initiating the work chat, so seems they all messaged about it 🤷‍♀️
where are these comments, can’t find them on Chester standard latest articles x

Reactions: 1
Thanks, omg :/ i was about to say it sounds as if she thought they were having sex and saw Tofino suggested it the same.
I think that’s unlikely as sex would probably be the last thing they wanted to do (although I know some people can find sex comforting in distressing life situations)
I wonder .. it defo ties in with the idea of LL having some sort of jealousy that people are in love, starting a family etc and she was single and alone.
but what a mean comment about a vulnerable mum .. also surely as nurses they’re used to seeing boobs, breastfeeding etc? Not very women supporting women :/

Hope this message makes sense, I’m knackered today!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if already shared, feel like there’s quite a bit more detail in the Mail write up than the bbc. Tough read.

Chester Standard / Mark Dowling still haven’t done a daily round up for yesterday. I’ve noticed lately sometimes their reports come the next day now. Even when they stopped live reporting they used to have a daily round up same evening using PA content. They have become quite unreliable especially considering this happened in their city. It’s one of the biggest cases they will probably ever see.

Reactions: 4
Chester Standard / Mark Dowling still haven’t done a daily round up for yesterday. I’ve noticed lately sometimes their reports come the next day now. Even when they stopped live reporting they used to have a daily round up same evening using PA content. They have become quite unreliable especially considering this happened in their city. It’s one of the biggest cases they will probably ever see.
I listened to the Mail pods that focus on court journalism the other day and they did say it’s expensive to send someone to only cover one story for the whole day. Still I think it’s a big enough deal to justify it personally.
Yeah the Chester often just have the word for word of the bbc report now and you’re right they put Thursdays on just before they started Fridays live reporting. Bit bizarre. We definitely missed lots of detail for baby I as midweek they all ran with one section of evidence but the Mail mentioned a nurse crying with no further detail. Perhaps we’ll get more detail in the podcast Monday like we sometimes used to when reporting was sketchy!

Hey @OldBlondie 👀 hope you’re ok x

I think it’s down to money really. I don’t think they can justify a reporter in court for what will probably end up an 8 month case. It seems to be just a couple of days a week now.

Reactions: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You’d think they’d all already conducted a spaniel/river/drowning based experiment. I mean, you never know when that data might come in handy 🤷‍♀️
🤣🤣the thread is like the early days lucy letby, theres psychics claiming to have solved it and all sorts🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣the thread is like the early days lucy letby, theres psychics claiming to have solved it and all sorts🤣
It’s some of the funniest tit I’ve seen on this site tbh😂. I’ve been pissing myself at some of the theories all afternoon

• Haha
It’s some of the funniest tit I’ve seen on this site tbh😂. I’ve been pissing myself at some of the theories all afternoon
It’s barmy and makes the matalan chat seem normal🤣🤣🤣i’ve been wondering what threads some of them accounts tend to reside on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.