Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acsunderland

I dont understand what you mean? If the child hasn't died she can't be charged with murder because death hasn't happened? But she can be charged with the attempted murder on say 3/10/22 and successful murder on 5/10/22
But isn’t she being charged with murdering other babies?

stardust1

VIP Member
Though I could never imagine how they feel and I have so much empathy, I would upset if my family member publicly posted this - I’d be worried it would put the case in jeopardy? This might be wrong though.
I think the same. However she stated to someone she hasn’t posted more than the newspapers have🤷🏼‍♀️

riddleme89

VIP Member
What did they mean when they said about milk in the babies . Was she supposed to have pumped to much milk in sorry I'm not sure what it meant

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I think you make a really interesting point here, I’ve wondered if the parents involved fit a certain profile and if this will be brought up in the trial. It’s circumstantial, but if all of them were say from a low socioeconomic background, then that’s another red flag against LL possibly? That’s not me saying your social class determines how good of a parent you are at all, but someone with a god complex might believe that to be true.
Exactly my point put much more eloquently!
I think there’s going to be a-lot to unravel in the coming weeks.

Asgyui

VIP Member
I've only just started reading through this thread, so it may of already been answered, but has Lucy been in prison since she was initially charged?

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I’m not saying it’s morally or professionally right. Im
Just saying that if you’ve got a social media account that’s open for anyone to look at then people can and will look at it. You don’t want them to have that kind of access? Then make it private. It’s not difficult.
I don’t think a parent who has lost a child would even consider that a nurse from the hospital would be looking at their social media accounts to be honest.

Has it even been confirmed that the accounts she was looking at were public? She might have been searching them up and just looking at their profile picture etc and their accounts could have been private. You can still see limited details, depending on privacy settings.

Crazy87

I haven’t caught up on posts about this so sorry if I’m miss informed when I first heard of this I honestly thought there must have been a mistake but after hearing day 1 I think she’s guilty I’m still trying to have an opened mind and in some ways I do hope she’s innocent because I don’t want to believe someone could be so evil to kill innocent babies

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Less than 24-hours after Child C had died, at 3.52pm, Letby searched on Facebook for his parents. Given she had come off duty at 8am, "the timing may suggest this was one of the first things she did having woken up".
Just saw this on sky news

acsunderland

There must have been overwhelming physical/forensic evidence of this and digital evidence too. How on earth did he get this scumbag off?
R v JH: Multiple-rape of 3-year old daughter by father. Broadcast of associated images over the internet to paedophile ring.
This person is off 😳😡

super grateful

I am struggling to get my head round all the glaring anomalies that the prosecution are pointing out. Like baby E and the volume of blood loss, surely that alone should have been looked into more? On top of the number of deaths previously being a greater number than normal. But nobody is thinking there’s anything strange going on here??
Yeah this is confusing me too. It’s normal for the NGT to cause some blood. But not for blood to hose out. That’s a whole other issue…

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
She wasn't a higher band nurse the prosecution have worded this rubbish. She's a registered nurse so higher than 3's and 4's but a band 5 , there's 6's and a 7 on duty during day shift , definitely 6's. She wasn't the most senior nurse there.
Oh ok thanks 😊

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Interestingly, at the end of this part of the interview she asked whether the police had access to the TPN bag that she had connected," Mr Johnson added

Why would she be asking where the used bag was, was it because she was worried they would have definite proof it had been tampered with ??
Maybe? Or maybe to probe she'd done nothing?

acsunderland

It will be hard for the jury

Having been on an intense trial jury before, you can have strong suspicions and evidence that someone is guilty of a horrible crime but unless you are beyond a reasonable doubt, it is very difficult to say guilty and the defence do a good job of putting that doubt there when there is perhaps circumstantial evidence.

This case may come down to how much doubt the defence put in their minds and it is very daunting putting someone away for a very serious crime that will end their lives if you have any doubt whatsoever.

For those of you wondering how the jury works, you do get an opportunity beforehand to provide reasons as to why you can’t do longer than your 2 week allocation, but only pre booked holiday will really be taken as a reason to get out of it they don’t care about your job / childcare and the amount they pay you for missing work is garbage so having a good employer is important not sure how the self employed handle it.
I did it earlier in the year and we were in a cinema so all we heard was the evidence nothing else legal I’ve not done it in a court so not sure if different but basically u make ur decision on what uve heard and that is it

stardust1

VIP Member
To be honest I’d probably say it depends on the nature of the groups that would suggest anything strange or sinister.

This is just purely speculation and I may be wrong ..
I’m guessing the Facebook groups you’re in are very much information and educational based. Whereas the groups Letby was in could have been support pages made for parents and families or poorly babies, a bit of an online community where parents can share their stories and gain support and advice from others in a similar situation.

I think it’d be strange for Letby to join and read a type of “support” group rather than anything educational based. Especially if she is guilty.
Yes I read it was support groups for prem babies