Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This case is so sad born at 24 weeks got to 34 weeks and moved from arrow park to Chester assuming because child G was getting better . from Aug 14 to sep 6th baby G was in Chester doing ok . Then Lucy who was on days picked up night shifts for the time baby G collapses I assume

utterly heartbreaking those poor parents with how well baby G was doing 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This case is so sad born at 24 weeks got to 34 weeks and moved from arrow park to Chester assuming because child G was getting better . from Aug 14 to sep 6th baby G was in Chester doing ok . Then Lucy who was on days picked up night shifts for the time baby G collapses I assume

utterly heartbreaking those poor parents with how well baby G was doing 😓
Baby G is a really hard read, whether you think G or NG this one is going to be so emotive. Just glad the parents haven’t been called this time

LL not the designated nurse AGAIN and supposed to be in a different room, sounds familiar already 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
really sad celebrating 100 days and nearly being 5lb 😓
taking feeds perfect from mum and open bowels .

pure evil absolutely heartbreaking

I don’t understand why she is texting a colleague who is not on shift about a baby she is caring for .
ive worked in health care for years just look at the notes . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I mean that's within the legal abortion limit - it's astonishing she survived the first few weeks
Yeah more and more babies are surviving now when being born at 23 weeks. It’s amazing to be honest and it’s something that wouldn’t have really happened 20/30 years ago.
There was one 23 weeker on the doc Tiny lives. Totally amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean that's within the legal abortion limit - it's astonishing she survived the first few weeks
There's a family with 22 weeker twins who have survived and defied all odds. Many hospitals will now attempt to save any baby born at 22 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doing this on the babies 100th day, beyond sick and evil. I can’t even think about this, there’s no words 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think the 100 day celebration is significant.. To me it shows a deliberate act of evilness to try and destroy her special day.
Was she not happy that the attention was on someone else? That’s how it comes across to me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I wonder if Child G had any collapses in the 11 weeks she was at Arrowe Park before being transferred to Chester.

Reactions: 9
Baby G was obviously a wee fighter despite being born so early she made it to 100 days, that’s some going. And don’t forget G actually survived 3 attacks from LL, she was just unfortunately left with severe permanent brain damage as a result 😩 so she was definitely a little fighter

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Baby G is a really hard read, whether you think G or NG this one is going to be so emotive. Just glad the parents haven’t been called this time

LL not the designated nurse AGAIN and supposed to be in a different room, sounds familiar already 😔
Can anyone with experience offer any explanation of the "designated nurse" thing? I'm finding it quite confusing. Is it the same as the "named nurse" system which used to operate? Because I recall being in hospital for 10 days and never even meeting my named nurse. I have family who nurse in ITU and they are generally one nurse to one bed, but obviously someone has to cover for breaks etc, but that's adults, so it's not really comparable. Plus why would someone be designated to care for babies which were in different rooms? Doesn't that make it much more complicated? You can't be in two places at the same time!

Reactions: 1
she’s a monster
Absolutely! She is an absolute monster. That poor baby, the fact that babies vomit reached the chair 😮

I think the 100 day celebration is significant.. To me it shows a deliberate act of evilness to try and destroy her special day.
Was she not happy that the attention was on someone else? That’s how it comes across to me.
That’s what I think too, evil absolutely twisted evil monster hiding in plain sight

Just awful😔

079B48CC-B18C-4A1F-96DF-5B16BDF08C6E.jpeg

Oh my 😩

0B50B3FA-D192-4EA5-AA5F-68BB0FD0C28A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Can anyone with experience offer any explanation of the "designated nurse" thing? I'm finding it quite confusing. Is it the same as the "named nurse" system which used to operate? Because I recall being in hospital for 10 days and never even meeting my named nurse. I have family who nurse in ITU and they are generally one nurse to one bed, but obviously someone has to cover for breaks etc, but that's adults, so it's not really comparable. Plus why would someone be designated to care for babies which were in different rooms? Doesn't that make it much more complicated? You can't be in two places at the same time!
Yeah you're just the go-to for that patient on the day. You'd do liaising with families/other services, make sure meds were done, make sure any other care was done but you don't necessarily need to be the one to do it. You only need to be in the same room if they're on 1:1 but even then someone else can take over. I'm pretty sure it came from the Francis report to improve accountability and so patients know who to ask for help.

Reactions: 1
This is absolutely horrific reading this morning, I’m not going to post anymore screenshots as I don’t know how to put them behind spoiler, and it might be too distressing to read some of the details for some people on here 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Truly evil witch. She’ll not last well in prison. I hope she’s in segration for most of her term

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Child G had any collapses in the 11 weeks she was at Arrowe Park before being transferred to Chester.
I guess it’s depends whether they were expected or sudden or not, if they were unexplained/sudden I’m sure BM will bring it up, if she had Brady’s or collapses that could be explained/not sudden then I’m not sure we will hear about them. Guess it depends on if either side feel they’d be relevant or not, or if indeed she did actually have any collapses or not in the previous 11 weeks

Truly evil witch. She’ll not last well in prison. I hope she’s in segration for most of her term
No prison sentence could ever be enough for this monster

Reactions: 11
I watched a couple of programmes on the channel5 app on hmp full
Sutton and Frankland and I honestly don’t think anyone will be nice to her or care about her when she gets locked up. BabyG is hard hearing but I think the next baby will be cementing it in the jury’s minds that she’s the one beyond reasonable doubt that she’s done it. Or as I again say she’s just unlucky and always in the wrong place at the wrong time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
on one of the podcasts they said she’s just sitting there and showing no emotion. I just don’t know how you could sit there and not show any emotion at all if you were innocent.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.