Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I understanding correctly - baby was fed by designated nurse at 2am and began to vomit by 2.15?

Reactions: 3
Am I understanding correctly - baby was fed by designated nurse at 2am and began to vomit by 2.15?
I thought the prosecution are suggesting it was LL that caused the large vomit (and the bleeding). Then ironically baby G was transferred into LL’s care after she’d caused the incident

They are saying it was LL that caused original incident:

2F79B006-9D6C-4FFA-B236-F867DF59F6C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think the 100 day celebration is significant.. To me it shows a deliberate act of evilness to try and destroy her special day.
Was she not happy that the attention was on someone else? That’s how it comes across to me.
This is the first time through out all of this that I genuinely feel ill while reading and I can’t remove my self emotionally. Doing this on the day baby G made it to 100 days. I cant comprehend this level of evil

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe now she is thoasand percent guilty
baby doing really well no issues from other nurses suddenly letby takes over and baby collapses !!!!

she’s a monster
Actually, I think she was transferred to LL AFTER she collapsed, according to the reporting from the court today

Reactions: 2
So this seems to suggest the previous nurse fed baby, and care was transferred to LL following an ‘event’ - again this is really confusing reporting.
The event is supposed to have been caused by LL which resulted in the large vomit and bleeding, that’s the way it sounds from Twitter and CS?

1C64F60D-50F8-4CE3-962C-2804F02379A8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
The event is supposed to have been caused by LL which resulted in the large vomit and bleeding, that’s the way it sounds from Twitter and CS?
Wasn’t she in a different room that evening? I wish they’d report in a clearer way, I hate feeling like I’m picking out bits but it just doesn’t set the scene for me so I can’t picture who was where.

Reactions: 9
I think it’ll be clearer shortly or at least in the round ups. But from what I’ve read, the prosecution are alleging it was LL that caused the vomit and bleeding, and then subsequently and ironically the care is passed to her for rest of night @avabella
D9CC98D8-3D60-4B24-8A90-337942E35E26.jpeg

Reactions: 4
So the actual ‘event’ hasn’t been detailed? Is that because they don’t know, or just not got to it yet?

I think they’re just going through the timeline now and we’ll get more details regarding what actually happened when they start calling witnesses. Not sure though!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the 100 day celebration is significant.. To me it shows a deliberate act of evilness to try and destroy her special day.
Was she not happy that the attention was on someone else? That’s how it comes across to me.
I think a lot of what motivated her was spite and jealousy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she in a different room that evening? I wish they’d report in a clearer way, I hate feeling like I’m picking out bits but it just doesn’t set the scene for me so I can’t picture who was where.
I might be way off but I’m thinking they might suggest LL gave Child G an additional feed on top of the 2am one and that’s maybe why the text below is of importance.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s reporting as baby was fed at 2 by milk and meds and then vomited (I’ve a feeling over fed accidentally by her nurse) and then transferred to Lucifer Lucy who went on to do her evil works after seeing she wouldn’t be caught out because prev nurse caused the vomit

I might be way off but I’m thinking they might suggest LL gave Child G an additional feed on top of the 2am one and that’s maybe why the text below is of importance.
Yes they are suggesting that, and that it was LL that caused such a large vomit that it projected as far as a chair😯, and they’re also suggesting she did something to also cause the bleeding too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is heartbreaking today, baby G was doing so well until transferred there and she got her hands on him.
I just can’t see how she’s not done it to be honest now, too many coincidences and babies being ok till she’s on shift with them.
The poor parents sitting listening to all this knowing that there is a long lost of babies that were harmed yet she wasn’t stopped 💔💔
I hope we hear soon how the Drs started to be suspicious of her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s reporting as baby was fed at 2 by milk and meds and then vomited (I’ve a feeling over fed accidentally by her nurse) and then transferred to Lucifer Lucy who went on to do her evil works after seeing she wouldn’t be caught out because prev nurse caused the vomit
They’re saying LL attempted to murder her at 2am, suggesting it was LL that did it?

What I want to know is when was she employed there? They can’t have just started in March 2015

I’m confused. So there was another nurse (not lucy) who gave the baby double feeds and made him vomit??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.