Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. So there was another nurse (not lucy) who gave the baby double feeds and made him vomit??
They’re saying it was LL that did that, and caused the bleeding, and as a result of that ironically LL then took over care for that baby and became the designated nurse for rest of night. Reporting bit confusing but will become clearer once they start to get into full details

E92DE18B-0E8C-40C2-ABEB-3C383941147D.jpeg

Reactions: 6
They haven't said who did what, or what has actually happened yet, they're just going through the timings I think

Reactions: 3
Very annoying they don’t seem to be reporting the text conversations today, only that texts where sent. They tell us a lot and would be good to know what was said.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see on Twitter any better clarification either re 2am alleged offence / feed
What do you mean? I’m missing your question I think? The prosecution have said that LL has tried to murder G the first time at 2am that night, that means they are saying she is responsible for over feeding, and possibly a bit of air also and the bleeding. As a result of this G had the massive vomit at 2.15am and took a turn as a result of what LL did at 2am. LL was then given G as her designated baby as G was moved to room one for intensive care, after what LL did to her at 2am

Very annoying they don’t seem to be reporting the text conversations today, only that texts where sent. They tell us a lot and would be good to know what was said.
I think they’ll get into detail of them soon, I think they’re still just giving a general overview of the timeline atm

They haven't said who did what, or what has actually happened yet, they're just going through the timings I think
Yes I think it’s just a general overview of timeline atm, and they’ll start getting into the actual details shortly. Think it’ll become clearer soon about who did what, and the actual text messages sent. There’s a lot of very relevant/significant text messages mentioned in the opening statement on G, so we will deffo get into them at some point

Reactions: 7
I’ve not been keeping up properly as at work but I’m baffled if they transferred the baby over to LL 😩

I’ve not been keeping up properly as at work but I’m baffled if they transferred the baby over to LL 😩
She was the nurse in room 1, baby G had to be transferred into room 1 for intensive care after LL caused an event at 2am. I’m sure the prosecution say that ironically that meant that LL then became the designated nurse. Awful to think she was then put in charge after causing initial event trying to murder her at 2am 😱

Let’s hope Ben doesn’t go down the road of “very premature baby so brain damage expected etc”
He does indeed unfortunately go down the route of the baby being so premature, I read briefly what he said in opening about it this morning 😩

00AA93BF-71F6-47C0-9161-28DB74E4DA23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
1669897990854.png

We're still on this part. The sequence of events. We haven't heard any detail of what the particular 'event' at 2am was yet. After this will be a statement from the parents 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1774182

We're still on this part. The sequence of events. We haven't heard any detail of what the particular 'event' at 2am was yet. After this will be a statement from the parents 😔
Just that they think it was LL that caused it😩. I’m glad it’s a statement from parents, don’t want to hear another mum have to be crossed, must be so traumatising for them😔

Reactions: 5
The wiki entry says that the designated Nurse was on a break.

When LL was questioned by the police she recalled this detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They didn't change the bag due to the low blood sugar, they changed it because the line had tissued. There's no way you can predict that.
We've also heard evidence that there was no order to how the bags were stored so not like she could choose the 'next one'. Also if pharmacy came to do a stock check they'd all end up in a different position to when she left anyway.
Would pharmacy be likely to come on a specific day. I’m sure she knew the routines of the unit very well.
I think they meant no date order, so no stock rotation.
There were 2 types of stock TPN, she would know what type Baby F was on thus minimising the ‘pool’ of bags to choose from.
Would she have been too worried if it went to another baby while she was off the ward?

• Heart
I was wondering the same was it LL that gave the feed or the nurse that had been looking after baby G initially
Wonder it Letby did something to that feed before the desig nurse fed her with it. No way of knowing or testing it given it was vomited out almost immediately. Can’t put anything past Letby.

From the wiki btw…when was the interview, love how Letby does remember that the desig nurse was away at the time. A slip up there. Why would you remember a detail from years previously about a colleague’s break and a particular child. Because you memorised the event and have relished in every little detail.

Police interview (child g)

In police interview, Letby said she remembered the nurse had been on her break when the incident happened with Child G in nursery 2. She could not remember who had been assigned to look after her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
From the wiki btw…when was the interview, love how Letby does remember that the desig nurse was away at the time. A slip up there. Why would you remember a detail from years previously about a colleague’s break and a particular child. Because you memorised the event and have relished in every little detail.

Police interview (child g)

In police interview, Letby said she remembered the nurse had been on her break when the incident happened with Child G in nursery 2. She could not remember who had been assigned to look after her.
I thought exactly the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.