Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference is no one who is ‘on the fence’ / impartial etc is trying so desperately hard to change anyone else’s mind, suggesting pinned posts as if it’s just a matter of re-reading someone’s opinion and that’s that. It’s so obnoxious to assume that one persons post is an authority on anything, never mind someone else’s opinion. No one on this thread is more right or wrong than anyone else.
My goodness, my jest of pinning a post that I thought summarised the state of play so well 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️…why would a joking suggestion of a pinned post rattle you so much. You can’t even pin a post anyway. I am not trying desperately to change anyone’s mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't get why people don't just scroll on if they feel posts are trying to persuade them one way or another rather than keep harping on about it. The arguments always shortly follow on these threads in what seems like a weekly cycle and it ruins the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My goodness, my jest of pinning a post that I thought summarised the state of play so well 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️…why would a joking suggestion of a pinned post rattle you so much. You can’t even pin a post anyway. I am not trying desperately to change anyone’s mind.
It’s not rattled me in the slightest, it’s just a bizarre suggestion. Equally as bizarre if I (or anyone else) was to suggest a pinned post ‘reminding’ everyone that we’ve not heard defence yet 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was no clear indication that it was a joke though. The people who are on the fence are constantly 'reminded' of what's already been said. Its the prosecution case, of course it all goes on the favour that LL is guilty...but it's perfectly acceptable for someone to question the evidence that is presented.
I don't get why people don't just scroll on if they feel posts are trying to persuade them one way or another rather than keep harping on about it. The arguments always shortly follow on these threads in what seems like a weekly cycle and it ruins the thread.
That goes both ways then?

Reactions: 10
I’ll be back when the scraping stops.

I think she’s guilty and I have from the start of the trial.Some think she’s innocent fine. Some don’t know fine.

Reactions: 18
This same argument every week is coming from BOTH sides. Just scroll past each others posts🙈

Reactions: 18
I’m still on the fence also, but I’m not constantly arguing with other thread members about it. I’m leaning towards guilty but haven’t made my mind up yet! I think a select few on the fencers on this thread just like to see their own name in the comments 😜

Reactions: 10

The trial should never be allowed breaks. That’s all I’m saying. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

New thread, and an instant ban for anyone arguing. Mods don't have time to deal with the same bleeping thing all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.