Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't change the bag due to the low blood sugar, they changed it because the line had tissued. There's no way you can predict that.
I know that’s not why the bag was changed when it was. However, again, process of elimination for the cause at some point they would have changed the bag. We know this because they stopped the second bag a few hours later.
She may also have just wanted to target another baby when she wasn’t there, who knows how her mind works.

However, we move on to Baby G today and that will give us more to go on and we can stop going round in circles about TPN bags for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1773734
I’m assuming they last two months unless they are bespoke bags.
Interesting, so 2m for the stock bags.
I know some people think the second bag isn't important but I massively disagree. If there's no realistic way of explaining her poisoning poisoning second bag then I don't think I can believe she did the first one.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1773734
I’m assuming they last two months unless they are bespoke bags. She could have known the stock bag would be used at some point and contaminated it once she knew there was a baby having small amounts of insulin. She is all over other babies interfering with their care so maybe she poisoned it when she found out a baby needed a small dose.
Thanks for clearing that up candyland! I didn’t think they would last that long. I guess time will tell how she did it.

Reactions: 4
Interesting, so 2m for the stock bags.
I know some people think the second bag isn't important but I massively disagree. If there's no realistic way of explaining her poisoning poisoning second bag then I don't think I can believe she did the first one.
But what’s the alternative? The first bag was hung on the night shift. The second bag was hung on the day shift. Unless there are two murderers, it had to be tampered with by the same person. So who worked a consecutive day and night shift? That sounds less likely than Lucy tampering with a stock bag before she left for the day.

the first bag is the most important because there was a smaller window for it to be tampered with due to it being bespoke and time between it arriving on the unit and being hung, compared to the stock bag so you can eliminate a lot of staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it possible they didn’t stick to protocol and replenish the stock fridge as expected? So therefore, there wasn’t five in there at the time and only say two or three, which was why when they came to change the said bag for the 3rd time they had to order it ? And ordered other stock bags at the same time which then filled up the stock fridge ? I mean they had just been dealing with the death of baby E perhaps they forgot at the end of that shift to get it replenished 🧐.

I am aware this constant speculation can be frustrating to some, but just throwing out some possibilities.

But what’s the alternative? The first bag was hung on the night shift. The second bag was hung on the day shift. Unless there are two murderers, it had to be tampered with by the same person. So who worked a consecutive day and night shift? That sounds less likely than Lucy tampering with a stock bag before she left for the day.

the first bag is the most important because there was a smaller window for it to be tampered with due to it being bespoke and time between it arriving on the unit and being hung, compared to the stock bag so you can eliminate a lot of staff.
I honestly don't know, I have no theory. I do think the second bag introduces some doubt though so still an important topic.

I’m still leaning to the theory the first bag was never changed. Even though that is what should happen, we are well aware what should happen and what does happen doesn’t always marry up. I mean it was 7 years ago now. The nurse probably doesn’t remember either way. They are just going to state what is expected at the time I would have thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LL is a very clever woman. She will have thought out EVERY scenario. I personally believe these murders encapsulated her whole being, her every thought.

We don't have all the facts. But another scenario (and her covering her tracks) could be that she poisoned the bag and put it up, she will have then thought through every single possible outcome.

One outcome could be that her colleagues cottoned on to the fact there was a discrepancy with the TPN. They could have removed it and others from the fridge for testing. The finger would point to pharmacy contamination if this was the case.

I'm obviously just speculating but I guess my point is that I'd hope that none of us have the same thought processes as a killer, she knew the service, the weaknesses, the ways her colleagues worked and reacted to situations. She will have absolutely thought out every possible scenario and will have prepared for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
LL is a very clever woman. She will have thought out EVERY scenario. I personally believe these murders encapsulated her whole being, her every thought.

We don't have all the facts. But another scenario (and her covering her tracks) could be that she poisoned the bag and put it up, she will have then thought through every single possible outcome.

One outcome could be that her colleagues cottoned on to the fact there was a discrepancy with the TPN. They could have removed it and others from the fridge for testing. The finger would point to pharmacy contamination if this was the case.

I'm obviously just speculating but I guess my point is that I'd hope that none of us have the same thought processes as a killer, she knew the service, the weaknesses, the ways her colleagues worked and reacted to situations. She will have absolutely thought out every possible scenario and will have prepared for it.
oooh good point!

I really feel like (from the reporting) the defence and prosecution are asking the wrong bloody questions!!! I know they probably have or will cover the questions we have and that the reporting just isn’t relaying these points.
But I do have moments where I’m like get one us in that court room so we can ask 😆😆😅

so many unanswered questions, and we are
Moving in to baby G already. We can only hope that the jury have the answers we don’t and we can blame all this speculation on piss poor reporting/ restrictions.

Reactions: 8

I agree.. She was very calculating. She seemed to go after the most vulnerable babies and targeted their weaknesses, planting seeds to colleagues that they weren’t well when she came on shift and almost trying to dictate their way of thoughts by suggesting it was X problem. She always seemed to prowl and attack as soon as nurses went onto their breaks and gave herself alibis by falsifying notes. Her sinister behaviour seems to step up as we move further through each baby, I think she became overly confident and had an arrogance about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just read the wiki on little baby G💗

It's going to be a tough day in court that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally i don't think the fb searches are just background noise. There is such a difference between searching someone out of curiosity and making numerous searches and on pivitol dates. Regarding the handover notes she had at home, either she had a tonne which suggests she was unhealthily obsessed with work as we hear she was a decent nurse so she would have known they shouldn't be taken (yes it happens accidentally but to have loads would be a conscious decision); or she just had key ones which again suggests an unhealthy interest at least in certain babies, and something far more sinister at worst.

Personally I don't think the evidence so far proves beyond reasonable doubt that she did it, it's clear something was going on and my hunch says it was her- but I don't know.

Reactions: 11
Mersey hack also tweeting today for anyone interested, and also judith

BF2D02DB-4E9C-4F12-80FA-66A1AFAD206C.jpeg

E743C5C3-B6D8-4CDC-8051-2526D40DFC51.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think this is the one they had a celebration for when they reached 100 days 😢

• Sad
it’s heartbreaking that she beat all the odds and made it so far despite being a 23 weeker, only to seemingly be attempted to be murdered by LL multiple times. Can’t even begin to imagine what the poor family have been through.

if she did this as I believe she did then she is one spiteful & evil person.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.