Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting about the IVF link … could Lucy of had IVF and it failed? Not able to have children her self?

“I hurt them on purpose because I’m not good enough”
I don’t give a shite if that is the case as it doesn’t warrant killing and harming babies as she has 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not more significant than another baby, more significant than the attack which took place later in her life when she would even more stable than at the 100 day mark, the prosecution are trying to give a reason for the 100 day attack but they can’t give one for the 114th day because there is no significance around that number
They’re only bringing up that it was 100 days because it was cause for celebration on the ward. They had a banner, someone bought in cake. It was a massive achievement that she had made it to Day 100. I don’t think they are saying it’s more significant than any other day or attack, just that baby was doing so well they were celebrating because 100 is a good milestone to celebrate.

LL had just made her a target. She would have done the same regardless of day, as we know she attacked her again and we know other babies were attacked at days or weeks old. So 100 days isn’t significant in terms of LL attacking her, but it is significant in Baby G’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not more significant than another baby, more significant than the attack which took place later in her life when she would even more stable than at the 100 day mark, the prosecution are trying to give a reason for the 100 day attack but they can’t give one for the 114th day because there is no significance around that number
They are just highlighting that it was a milestone reached.
It's not uncommon to celebrate a 100day NICU stay. Its a big deal, they don't wait for 114 days. Its just a milestone, which is the relevance. She defied odds and made an achievable milestone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe it will transpire that LL had failed IVF, or a miscarriage, or any other "trigger".
I think she's just "that" cruel/evil, and we probably won't hear a satisfactory explanation as to why.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The 100th day was meant to be a celebration of how far the baby had come. It was symbolic. That was the day Lucy chose to attempt to murder the baby. I hate to be so crude but the only reason there were more attempts on the 114th day is because the baby didn’t die on the 100th. She was just trying to finish what she started - which started on the 100th day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG absolutely in no way saying it gives her a right … just wondering if it’s something linked in her evil mind.
no I wasn’t saying it to you just my opinion to what you’d implied. As I dnot care what she says because I think shes done it and caused such upset to family and friends. I don’t care about her or
Her woes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she targeted the IVF and the much longed for babies to be extra cruel. I’m not saying other babies are any less longed for but some of those parents waited years to have their baby. She dropped herself in it for me when she brought it up in the police interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
no I wasn’t saying it to you just my opinion to what you’d implied. As I dnot care what she says because I think shes done it and caused such upset to family and friends. I don’t care about her or
Her woes
Ah I understand, I can’t even comprehend this case, didn’t want anyone thinking, I thought that gave her justification.

Im that person that spends 45 minutes gently encouraging a spider out of the shower before I get in to cause no harm, in the cold, naked and now running late 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think that’s what the prosecution are saying, it’s only being mentioned because it was the 100th day which warranted cake and a banner to celebrate. Not that it was any more or less significant than other attacks

Reactions: 6
The 100th day was meant to be a celebration of how far the baby had come. It was symbolic. That was the day Lucy chose to attempt to murder the baby. I hate to be so crude but the only reason there were more attempts on the 114th day is because the baby didn’t die on the 100th. She was just trying to finish what she started - which started on the 100th day.
And just quoting myself to add, she might have attacked this baby regardless, but realising there was a celebration coming up just waited for that day for added impact. I think they said it was her second night shift so perhaps she decided to wait an extra day.

it doesn’t really prove anything either way, but I think it’s relevant in terms of her being sadistic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And just quoting myself to add, she might have attacked this baby regardless, but realising there was a celebration coming up just waited for that day for added impact. I think they said it was her second night shift so perhaps she decided to wait an extra day.

it doesn’t really prove anything either way, but I think it’s relevant in terms of her being sadistic.
I mean if she’s not sadistic just unlucky as her defence make out then what is she? I just pray the jury folkcan At least see the picture we guilty voters see. Her defence continues to be nothing other than circumstance.

how many circumstances prove guilt?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the prosecution will try and present a motive
I was hung up on a motive for a good while but I think the reality is that there wasn't one beyond her enjoying being cruel and getting a kick/high out of it.

She might retrospectively come up with one to make out like she had some higher purpose but I have no doubt it will be bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.