Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the 100 day thing relevant? There’s no other mention of certain milestones correlating with attacks,

she attempted to murder the baby twice on the 114th day of life, a completely insignificant number and given the prosecution are basing there case around circumstance and patterns, the 114th day fits alot better than the 100th because in this case we see multiple attacks happen in quick succession of each other a number of times in this case and by that I mean we’ve got 16 charges (I think) that happen within a day of another charge, and we’ve got I think 8 charges that actually happen on the same day as another charge. Which is really interesting actually and for that reason my opinion is that the 114th day is much more relevant because it actually fits the pattern that the prosecution said would start to emerge
It's relevant as in that this baby was flying it (relatively speaking) for 100 days until she met Letby.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Behind on thread will catch up shortly though. But just seen this now, not sure if it’s true, or if it’s already been posted but I know we have had speculation about possible ivf babies being a factor after hearing mum of A&B. Then saw this for G, it also occurred to me it would make sense if babies were twins/triplets and ivf was involved , as that’s usual for ivf to have multiples

28FD00CA-4535-4B92-A576-B8C1AB84E073.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Behind on thread will catch up shortly though. But just seen this now, not sure if it’s true, or if it’s already been posted but I know we have had speculation about possible ivf babies being a factor after hearing mum of A&B. Then saw this for G, it also occurred to me it would make sense if babies were twins/triplets and ivf was involved , as that’s usual for ivf to have multiples

View attachment 1775304
I dislike her. I actually feel more anger/disgust towards her than I have anyone ever. She's the definition of evil, a soulless husk of a "person".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the comments about ‘fate’…could that be a warped reason for targeting IVF babies? Ugh, today has been horrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t read beyond the father’s statement about her no longer smiling. It’s so heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
blondie if you want to do a spoiler you just have to click the 3 dots, select spoiler, put a title and then you just have to type your post between the square brackets that are like this ][ and then it should work!
View attachment 1774666
View attachment 1774667
View attachment 1774668
Aw thank you so much, there’s going to be more really distressing details being reported in the coming weeks, and I don’t want to post them here in case they are upsetting/triggering for some, so putting them behind spoiler feels more appropriate

Reactions: 10
If it’s true she’s overfed this baby, she’s used the mother’s breast milk to try and kill her. My brain can’t comprehend it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Interesting about the IVF link … could Lucy of had IVF and it failed? Not able to have children her self?

“I hurt them on purpose because I’m not good enough”

Reactions: 11
Aw thank you so much, there’s going to be more really distressing details being reported in the coming weeks, and I don’t want to post them here in case they are upsetting/triggering for some, so putting them behind spoiler feels more appropriate
Can I just say thank you for this.
I dont follow the reports anymore, but do catch up on here & some of the stuff can be very heavy! Just wanted to let you know your concern for others is appreciated 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she targeted any baby she thought she could pull off serious harm/a death with.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I dislike her. I actually feel more anger/disgust towards her than I have anyone ever. She's the definition of evil, a soulless husk of a "person".
Couldn’t have put it better myself, there are no words that are enough for what this absolute evil monster has done

• Heart
Reactions: 8
and here we go again with her wanting to know who had informed the colleagues about what had happened.
I wondered when I read that if she was starting to get a bit paranoid that people were talking about her and becoming suspicious.

Reactions: 17
It's relevant because Baby G was born at 23 weeks.
Viability is legally classed at a baby born at 24 weeks gestation, which is also the legal abortion limit. Legally when Baby G was born the hospital didn't have to intervene and save her, but they did. She made it through 100 days, which for any baby is a massive achievement but for a baby who was born outside the "medical guidelines" is amazing.
It will always be relevant, she lived for 100 days until a monster deemed her life unworthy, and changed her whole entire future.
I get why the age of the child makes her less likely to encounter complications but my question is why is the 100th day deemed more significant than the 114th day surely an extra two weeks of life fan only be a good thing for her chances no?

It would be bad enough if she had just been mindlessly sabotaging equipment, or attacking a baby whenever she had "the urge" to do so.
Targeted repeat attacks though, like a vendetta against the baby or its parents?
The cruelty is just beyond my comprehension.

• Sad
I get why the age of the child makes her less likely to encounter complications but my question is why is the 100th day deemed more significant than the 114th day surely an extra two weeks of life fan only be a good thing for her chances no?
I think the 100 day thing has come up more purely because there was talk of the celebration of the baby making it to that mark, with a cake and banner. It’s just poignant and sad that on the day little baby G was meant to have a celebration, she was attacked

No one’s said it’s more significant than any other baby

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if she used the breast milk meant for her own designated baby. I found it odd that the text about that was brought up.

Baby Gs mum would know how much she had expressed and if some was missing she would notice. Whereas if she stole it from the baby she was looking after nobody would notice because she could say she fed baby with it.
AE145848-A8E9-4979-9A10-834B48A56E65.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the 100 day thing has come up more purely because there was talk of the celebration of the baby making it to that mark, with a cake and banner. It’s just poignant and sad that on the day little baby G was meant to have a celebration, she was attacked

It’s like a spoiled child wanting to ruin another child’s birthday party. Even though they’ve been invited.
Unfortunately, she ruined this wee tiny tot’s whole life. So sad 😞

• Sad

Not more significant than another baby, more significant than the attack which took place later in her life when she would even more stable than at the 100 day mark, the prosecution are trying to give a reason for the 100 day attack but they can’t give one for the 114th day because there is no significance around that number

She’s fishing to find out whether her own name is coming up in conversations about these collapses isn’t she. All part of trying to test the waters about how “well” she’s doing in continuing her assaults.
This. And it screams partly questioning if she’s getting away with it and partly Munchausen by Proxy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.