Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeTitsDrop

Maybe we’re all PMSing at the same time 😂
Worse...I am becoming menopausal. I'm a fucking nightmare with it {twirls}. And it will happen to everyone of you buggers too! 😱😱 (Except the men, they'll just be on the receiving end of it, poor sods!).

Sorry for going maybe a TAD overboard peeps! Still a menopausal lunatic but a slightly calmer one. Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

OldBlondie

VIP Member
That made me laugh! So wish we could see a picture! 😂
Can't help on the fashion...I own a Kipling bag (and a pair of GoWalks) I reckon we get @OldBlondie on the case!
I’m only catching up now so slightly late replying. Hahaha I don’t think I’d be much help either. I own a pair of black GoWalks🤦🏼‍♀️, for work purposes only though I may add 🤣

• Haha

OldBlondie

VIP Member
If the blood was there at 9 and baby was in serious distress and she did nothing about it.. it’s very significant too because the baby later went on to die and suffer huge blood loss. It’s why she’s had to say the 9pm feed was omitted despite the SHO saying they never gave that order. She had to say that because mum couldn’t feed baby at 9, they couldn’t be consoled and she sent her away.
You are always so much better at clearly explaining these things than me. Lots of significance around the time for sure

Because LL is trying to normalise it, by saying 'these things happen'. I presume she's trying to avoid suspicion by sending her colleagues down a different path whilst enjoying the attention its creating.
Element of fate 🤢

• Angry

PenelopeTitsDrop

I’m sorry but I feel this is aimed at me, no one spoke disrespectfully here, and pointed out they completely understood the problem. You cringed at it? What. I feel we are reading different posts at this point
No, it wasn't at you. But I am not going to discuss this anymore because it's derailing. Definitely wasn't you though x

• Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Letby's note for 8pm at August 3 is written, written at 4.51am retrospectively, to say: "Mummy was present at start of shift attending to cares."

Why is an 8pm note being written retrospectively (after baby died) when nothing appears to have been happening at 8pm to delay writing notes? 🤔
Could have been any reason, I rarely write notes as they happen cos you end up doing a million things at once.

I'm not understanding what she has to gain from lying about the times? What difference would it make to LL whether the mum was there at 9 or 10?

just_nicole

It’s an interesting piece, thank you for sharing. If this isn’t a major cover up by the NHS trust and Lucy is guilty, their low standards of care and practice enabled her to commit these crimes. It’s an eye opener for all trusts.
Completely agree,

OldBlondie

VIP Member
I wonder whether she initially kept any locks of hair for herself. I’m sure it would have been in opening statement if they had found any but doesn’t mean she didn’t. It would be the perfect trophy for a SK.
Yes and perfect opportunity for her to be able to take it as these parents knew nothing about it

Appletiser

@Lucyxxxx @goyellow667 @stardust1 @avabella
I’m in the guilty camp but open to having my mind changed, but for me, it would have to be quite conclusively. However, I get what you guys are saying (@avabella I tagged you anyways as I appreciate your input too even though you haven’t recently or directly said this) that there’s something about LL I can’t put my finger on around her innocence. I think it might be just how completely she believes she is not guilty. It’s jarring compared to all of the rest of the accumliating evidence. And each case, taken on its own, I think, gosh, poor LL- is she being scapegoated because she seems quite plausible.
I just wonder if she’s in such deep denial herself that my nervous system only wants to relate to that and believe her.
But it really is stacking up and I think there really are manipulative and calculating and cruel parts of her that won out whilst causing deliberate harm.
I probably would have less problem believing she was guilty of she was black or brown or of a lower socio economic class, which is disappointing and shocking in myself and something to work on. Alternatively, if there were more reports of her being a not nice fella then I’d also have less trouble.
Feeling a similar way to you, especially your last paragraph !
I’m white but half Turkish Cypriot myself, and I like to think of myself as very non racist but I keep wondering about my own biases and prejudices deep down … like would it be easier to think her guilty if she was a young black woman from London? Even though that’s so wrong! I feel like the media are really good at stirring up anger towards ‘non-white’ criminals, or like you say people from a more working class background.

avabella

VIP Member
We all take the piss out of ourselves amongst the fashion jokes loads. You’ve made this comment a couple of times, that’s not what the joke is about sorry. Nobody thinks they’re perfect.
Ah sorry, I wasn't part of the cliquey in-joke about the Peacocks clothes and the Skechers shoes. I shall try harder 🥴

• Wow

MmmB777

VIP Member
Yeah that’s also true, I suppose keeping bodies is different for me though coz that’s like keeping trophies
Definitely is!! I guess though it’s a pretty automatic issue with trying to say you’re innocent as well ha. But agree it’s different 👍🏻

Reactions: 2

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Exactly this and I've given up tbh. There's no point.
I'll chat but every time I raise this I feel like I've just read a different thing to everyone else.

Thank you for your comment

Also thanks for the others who can see my points. I do definitely think there's some strong personalities on this thread. If I can't be arsed I'll take a step back, but it's heartening to know it was noticed....
Also a couple of the vehemently G posters are pleasant enough to talk to @OldBlondie, you're actually less sneery than some to be fair.
It's mostly my nature to be polite but this place could be toxic..and I do feel a bit like everyone thinks I'm just chatting shit.
Thank you for saying that, I didn’t mean to be sneery at all ever, even a tiny bit. I should never have used you as an example at all or said what I worded badly, cos it wasn’t fair dragging you in, honestly was never my intention. I like what you post as you have medical knowledge so interpret bits differently to me. I guess the jury will maybe see certain bits differently too, as in the layman might not see some of the points you are making. What I should have said is if you hear the medical evidence that you feel has been lacking it may help in making your mind up for sure, or more sure than it’s been. Equally if you never hear what you’re looking for it may help make up your mind up for sure in NG camp again. I think there’s a lot bubbling over for everyone (maybe not everyone just generalising), wrongly or rightly a trial like this is going to be emotional. If there’s posts I don’t agree with I bite my tongue and scroll past cos I don’t want to fall out with anyone (which is also crazy as we are all strangers on the internet), so hope we can move past this morning ready to dissect whatever court brings us next week. E and F are next and I think F is insulin so I’ll be really interested to hear your thoughts medically on the insulin when we get to it. I think E and F are going to be significant and possibly a turning point, that doesn’t mean they will be but just what I think based on what I’ve read so far

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Apologies, but I didn't actually read your previous post as I was busy composing mine.

I'm not taking things personally as I haven't been on the receiving end of anything, nor do I feel any frustration, or even feel high emotion about the case (heard a fair bit of horrific stuff in my time). I'm just a bit fed up and bored to be honest.

I agree with @Hinchawakening and I am sure others out there, that it feels as if some people aren't given a fair hearing when they disagree with the main narrative of the thread, and I find that dull. It shuts down discussion and we are left with the same people saying the same things, and clearly trying to persuade people in the NG camp to change their opinion.

I don't find that particularly interesting to spend time contributing to, and I very rarely have anything interesting to contribute anyway so am far more interested in hearing other, more diverse views. Without those, a discussion thread becomes pointless for me.

So yeah, certainly no hard feelings at all. Take care fellas x
I’m glad there’s no hard feelings. Sorry it feels dull to you. And I do hope you come back soon as I feel you actually have contributed usefully and been balanced, and made lots of good points. I find a lot of what you’ve said interesting, and I think it’s a real shame you don’t feel the thread is for you at the minute. Hopefully you’ll keep watching though, and if it becomes the thread you like again then I hope you start contributing again. I’m not sure how you felt about last weekend, but I personally thought we all got on really well and had a really good laugh. It might not go like that again this weekend, but if it does and you enjoyed last weekend I hope you’ll stay on here in some form

Apologies, but I didn't actually read your previous post as I was busy composing mine.

I'm not taking things personally as I haven't been on the receiving end of anything, nor do I feel any frustration, or even feel high emotion about the case (heard a fair bit of horrific stuff in my time). I'm just a bit fed up and bored to be honest.

I agree with @Hinchawakening and I am sure others out there, that it feels as if some people aren't given a fair hearing when they disagree with the main narrative of the thread, and I find that dull. It shuts down discussion and we are left with the same people saying the same things, and clearly trying to persuade people in the NG camp to change their opinion.

I don't find that particularly interesting to spend time contributing to, and I very rarely have anything interesting to contribute anyway so am far more interested in hearing other, more diverse views. Without those, a discussion thread becomes pointless for me.

So yeah, certainly no hard feelings at all. Take care fellas x
I heart reacted to this, but I actually wanted to do the sad reaction as I really do feel it’s sad the thread isn’t for you atm. But the eternal optimist I am, I hope you will sleep on it tonight and maybe come back tomorrow, even if just to read and keep an eye

I hadn't looked at it that way i.e. not allowed in the rooms she wanted but that's a good point. Also did she like playing God, choosing who could live and who could die. Did she decide this based on how she felt about the parents i.e. wanting them to suffer and then later looking them up on FB to see the impact. She even looked up one parent on Christmas Day in the early hours. How can she claim she has no memory of these searches.
Some people have wondered about the playing god theory in line with her fate text message. There’s also been theories about the parents having something in common. She does seem obsessed with some families. And it seems she has selective memory when it comes to remembering certain things. I, and a lot of others (prob most) are hoping that the prosecution will at least offer some kind of theory on motive

Last edited:

just_nicole

Yep, I am still stuck over the insulin as that seems deliberate, but I am not surprised there are fence sitters or people thinking not guilty, when other places where murders haven't taken place can wind up with similar situations and even higher death rates.

Thanks for posting stuff which is balanced. It's good 👍
The insulin is my sticking point aswell.

I want her locked away if she's guilty,
I want her to walk if she isn't
It's the two horrible outcomes in the middle I have issues with.
I didn't have time to respond today during the kerfuffle but I appreciated your points, blazing hormones an all 🤣

• Heart

jhm9rhs

I think we are still on agreed evidence, anything agreed by both sides can be read out as a statement, but anything the defence don’t agree on they can question the witness about in court. This is the prosecution’s turn so I think the witnesses we have heard from are all witnesses for the prosecution, but defence can question them. So I think it’s a mix of agreed evidence and the prosecution’s case atm. Someone can probably put their legal hat on and give you a better answer than mine though. I think also this case isn’t being presented just quite the same as other cases usually would. I think it’s the agreed evidence for each baby presented one at a time, along then with the prosecutions witnesses for each baby too. After all that defence will start their case
Thank you so much.