Lucy Letby Case #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly the point, whether she knew what to say or not, why was she hovering around the parents when she had been asked not to? When it wasn’t even her baby to deal with?

I’m 26 and I’m not very social, but if I couldn’t think of anything appropriate to say, I’d keep quiet. I wouldn’t be injecting myself into the situation or mentioning how I’d done the babies first bath, very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I’ve understood correctly then I think the parents and baby were moved to the family room for palliative care / privacy before the baby passed away? It’s not clear in the reporting but if Lucy kept trying to be with the family for the final moments before he passed then that’s just sickening. I’m guessing it’s probably quite common for a sick serial killer to want to witness that though 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's a sick person one way or the other. Say she didn't kill these babies, she still clearly "enjoyed" the parents pain on some level. She's exactly the type of person who should not be in ANY kind of caring profession.
Yep....the picture of the "perfect caring nurse" we see..murderer or not, is not LL!!😢😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t this after she’s said she was traumatised by Baby A & B’s parents heartbreaking reactions, supposedly couldn’t face them the day after. But now has to be asked multiple times to leave other parents alone while they hold their dying baby?
She’s sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree re people all respond differently in very different situations. I think the part that’s harder to explain away is that she was repeatedly told by her boss to leave the room. So she was clearly aware she didn’t need/wasn’t wanted there
And if you're not comfortable dealing with grieving parents it's more likely you'd want to avoid these scenarios rather than place yourself in the middle of them. I definitely see how someone could appear insensitive due to their own social awkwardness - not a sign of guilt in itself - but to then seek out those situations when you're being asked to keep away. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My point exactly....wtf?😡😢😢
I think it’s possible also she wanted to get Baby C away as quickly as possible to cover her tracks in some way also but mostly I definitely think she wants to watch the impact of what she has done. This would highly fit as a motive for this kind of crime and along with the searches, sympathy card it paints a grim picture.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Isn’t this after she’s said she was traumatised by a Baby A & B’s parents heartbreaking reactions, supposedly couldn’t face them the day after. But now has to be asked multiple times to leave other parents alone while they hold their dying baby?
She’s sick
That's how it's coming across right now 😢

• Sad
If I’ve understood correctly then I think the parents and baby were moved to the family room for palliative care / privacy before the baby passed away? It’s not clear in the reporting but if Lucy kept trying to be with the family for the final moments before he passed then that’s just sickening. I’m guessing it’s probably quite common for a sick serial killer to want to witness that though 😡
Yes that’s right. The baby wasn’t going to recover and was dying and she kept going in the room.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Isn’t this after she’s said she was traumatised by Baby A & B’s parents heartbreaking reactions, supposedly couldn’t face them the day after. But now has to be asked multiple times to leave other parents alone while they hold their dying baby?
She’s sick
Yes another factor that doesn’t add up eh. And yet she can’t remember any of their grief. Or how she became involved with the baby’s care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it’s possible also she wanted to get Baby C away as quickly as possible to cover her tracks in some way also but mostly I definitely think she wants to watch the impact of what she has done. This would highly fit as a motive for this kind of crime and along with the searches, sympathy card it paints a grim picture.
Honestly....I believe this....dear god, 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
New thread

Reactions: 1
So the nurse who cannot be named says she thought that the baby Lucy was responsible for was the ‘most concerning to her that night’ and should’ve received better care including a sepsis screening. So if LL did pick baby c it wasn’t because they were the most likely to not arise suspicion due to being in intensive care, it was either because she wanted another nurse to be suspected OR she was obsessed with baby c and picked him for some other reason….

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.