• Not guilty

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Guilty

Votes: 345 59.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 205 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lucy-letby-case-10.34591/

Today’s live link:

Wiki:

B7F78D88-6F7E-47D2-A9F7-5A0BED88AECE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread Tofino and all your work on the wiki x

I’ve C&P this over as I’ve been trying to answer this all morning but couldn’t find the reference until now.

What do you mean by ur last paragraph?
it was a reference to the comment in bold quoted below…. Myself and another poster wondered what those events were and whether they could shed any light on this case.

3:35pm
Letby adds: "It probably sounds odd but it's how I feel x"

The colleague responds: "Well it's up to you but I don't think it's going to help."

After further messages are exchanged, the colleague suggests: "Why don't you go in 1 for a bit?"

Letby responds: "Yeah, I have done a couple of meds in 1."

Letby later adds: "Forget I said anything, I will be fine, it's part of the job. Just don't feel like there is much team spirit tonight x"

The colleague replies: "I am not going to forget but think you're way too hard on yourself..."

Letby referred to previous events she had seen in a women's hospital, and the support available following such events.
I've voted guilty this time. The texts and timing of Baby C's collapse has gone beyond coincidence for me. It’ll be interesting to see if any of us are swayed when the defence begins for Baby C

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I put guilty this time because that is where I’m swaying to just now, but I’m still keeping an open-mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These are the poll results from threads 9 and 10 (Friday and Monday).

7BAB23CD-9DBF-4CB0-8A02-DEC75C2109E3.jpeg

A4688B86-3DDF-48E3-9E2B-587BA2A093C8.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Atm I feel about 85% sure she’s guilty - still not enough to where I’d vote guilty if I was on the jury but I’m sure it’ll get to that point, especially when we hear about the babies how died from insulin poisoning.

Reactions: 18
03BE19A6-95E9-4C67-96E6-E353C153325D.png

Could these text messages be to her superior? The nurse who mentored her when she was a student. LL could be ‘sooking up her arse’. Currying favour with the boss. She may even have started doing this in her student days.
Everyone likes a bit of flattery.

Reactions: 6
I have been guilty all way along bar the previous one I think (or one before) where I put not sure but then went straight back to guilty & that’s what I’ve voted this one too. Still going to consider the future evidence but at the min, will take a lot to swing me fully the other way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right now....guilty!! Remain " open " but right now if on the jury and had to vote, it would be guilty!

Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lucy-letby-case-10.34591/

Today’s live link:

Wiki:

View attachment 1682330
Thankyou 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m unsure still. I think the firm evidence is still to come.

Also @Walnutss i couldn’t reply to your post in the last thread but I think the ‘our resident nut’ was a reference to your username and not an insult. At least I took it that way. Anyway… moving on!

Edited to add thanks for the new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m unsure still. I think the firm evidence is still to come.

Also @Walnutss i couldn’t reply to your post in the last thread but I think the ‘our resident nut’ was a reference to your username and not an insult. At least I took it that way. Anyway… moving on!

Edited to add thanks for the new thread!
yes that’s what I thought too, I’m sure @jackolantern meant no malice! X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've gone for unsure. Been reading and observing but not got any useful insight to add for now.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread. I am 100% guilty. I think if I was a juror I could say guilty at this point. Yes I know we’ve not heard jt all I’ve said before I’d be tit on the jury 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.