Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to come on this thread as I stopped watching her about 8 months ago because she was flogging anything and everything and then that baby shower video was just cringe!
Sorry if it's been discussed, but can someone answer me this..... did she decorate her bedroom with a pink flowery wallpaper behind the bed not that long ago? I've just seen a video and the room is all white now where as I remember it being really pink and busy? I know they've been doing some decorating (grey - check, crushed velvet - check, rose gold - check) and getting a loft conversion, but can see anywhere what happened to that bedroom?

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Lucy but there is an argument going on in her comments about the Xmas tree (but not really about the Xmas tree) and she is not sounding like the cleverest light bulb in the box 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t mind Lucy but there is an argument going on in her comments about the Xmas tree (but not really about the Xmas tree) and she is not sounding like the cleverest light bulb in the box 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didnt even read through the most of her responses but everyone she used to say "in context though" she probably didnt have half the clue what she was on about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didnt even read through the most of her responses but everyone she used to say "in context though" she probably didnt have half the clue what she was on about
i actually agree with the woman saying that Lucy shouldn’t be saying ‘why do you care’ when her entire job depends on people caring about her life and her social media posts!

Reactions: 9
Even in the context of when to post the christmas tree she NEEDS people to care, she has posted with the hope/expectation will care, that is what her income depends on, people caring what she does! She really is thick! Another one only interested in ass kissing comments. Vaccuous bimbo

Her stories today with her tagging not only m&s but the actual PR company in everything is screaming ‘please sponsor me.’ Lovely bits of clothing for the girls, but it would be nice if the bits she did genuinely buy and pay for she could just show her viewers normally rather than milk every single thing and make everything appear like an AD. It means that when she does do an AD the next day it feels like it’s a never ending QVC channel. Can’t deny that I did chuckle a bit when she said she loves m&s for the quality and how it’s not expensive.. the amount of clothes she bought (plus it’s times 2) must have cost a bomb in m&s, which is to be expected as babies are expensive and m&s is a high street classic but we all know she winced at that checkout so is wanting to take back some affiliate links to ease the sting.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion -

Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twin girls believe it or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion -

Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twin girls believe it or not
Absolutely this!!!

I've never noticed before how thick she actually is! I think she can wing things most of the time by turning on her saleswoman voice, but when you actually listen to her she uses words out of CONTEXT(!!!) and muddles up her meanings (think arrogant/ignorant) not to mention her spelling!
Wish she'd bugger off clearly trying to make money from babies that haven't even been born yet!

She’s beyond annoying at the moment ,I get she’s pregnant ,I get it’s twins ,all very exciting for her and I know it’s how she makes a living by talking about her life but ffs! Have you got nothing else to talk about ?Its like oh I went to the shop for some bread because you know I’m Lucy mum of two boys currently 30 weeks pregnant with twin girls .Change the record !

Reactions: 7
gifted snuz pods for the twins which she no doubt begged for, why cant she buy anything herself

Reactions: 5
Holy hell, infuriates me she can just push out these kids for free, cots car seats baby bag everything gift gift gift, not even a sense of how lucky she is

Reactions: 8
Holy hell, infuriates me she can just push out these kids for free, cots car seats baby bag everything gift gift gift, not even a sense of how lucky she is
These brands literally fund so many Instagram babies, honestly baffles me how much tit they give out. snuzpods are gifted all over the place 🙄

Seeing her car seats have been gifted has sent me over the edge. What a world we live in that someone can pop kids out and get everything for free! Can't they pay for anything?! Absolute joke.

Reactions: 12
I hope all these companies who donate to all these scabby beggy bints are equally as generous to charities and good causes😐

There is something special about working hard and choosing the special items you want for a new baby, the thought Lucy is getting everything free for no hard work whatsoever is sickening, if i ever was to get free stuff id be embarrassed to mention it all not to mention impact on those followers who are first time mums with a limited income and feel they need everything Lucy has

Reactions: 8
There is something special about working hard and choosing the special items you want for a new baby, the thought Lucy is getting everything free for no hard work whatsoever is sickening, if i ever was to get free stuff id be embarrassed to mention it all not to mention impact on those followers who are first time mums with a limited income and feel they need everything Lucy has

Agreed! I was (embarrassingly!) watching one of her hauls of jumpers she 'bought' and there were a few I actually liked... she can duck right off if she thinks I clicked her affiliate link, I searched for them myself but I was taken aback by the price of them. One of them was near on £100! Sorry if that makes me a tight arse but I couldn't justify spending that on a jumper for myself so close to christmas. Not sure how she can be so relatable when she seems so bloody materialistic and greedy. Sorry, I've proper got it in for her now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.