Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder this with many ‘influencers’....they don’t have the biggest audience but seem to make a good living. I would love to know where all the money comes from.
It makes me wonder how she gets so many ads too. Like big companies such as Disney Pixar working with her when she only gets about 15k on her ad videos..

Reactions: 2
She’s added a family recipes section to her website .... how has she got the idea she’s Ina Garten or Martha Stewart I don’t know 😂 I wouldn’t feed the food she makes to my dog , let alone kids, let alone share the recipe !
Don’t they ever eat a salad or a vegetable that hasn’t been slow cooked to death .

Reactions: 4
In her recent marriage assumptions video they both sounded quite dim, she often makes grammar mistakes in her posts but she seemed not make any sense half the time when she talked

Reactions: 4
Where is Jesse in the day time in all her recent vids? I’m guessing now he’s 3 she’s getting free nursery for him which is laughable considering she’s not sent him at all when it’s required her to put her hand in her pocket but the second it’s free she’s decided he needs those social skills.. really really is the LJC way isn’t it 😂
Also anyone noticed Lucy is in comfy clothes nearly every day yet hasn’t worn her angelle collection since launch.. but best loungewear EVER of course.

Reactions: 1
none of her family looked overjoyed at the delicious BBQ slow cooked lassagne but the massive fake plastic plant took up half the dinner table so there wasnt much room for anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god what has she done to her eyebrows why the hell has she spiked them up she looks like she's been electrocuted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did the silly cow think the sky man was going to wait for her to finish the school run?! He’s probably got a load of other customers to see he’s not going to wait outside your house for you 🙄 if you know he’s coming then you get someone to stay in or to do the school run for you, where was Jordan? It doesn’t seem like he works anymore

Reactions: 6
Why did the silly cow think the sky man was going to wait for her to finish the school run?! He’s probably got a load of other customers to see he’s not going to wait outside your house for you 🙄 if you know he’s coming then you get someone to stay in or to do the school run for you, where was Jordan? It doesn’t seem like he works anymore
To be fair the time frame is like 6am to 8pm 😩😩😩 I’ve risked it a few times to drop my kids to school

Reactions: 1
Tbf.... my sky man is due in 2 weeks and i have this problem. No hubby or anyone to help out. If i miss him I’ll cry 😉

Where is Jesse in the day time in all her recent vids? I’m guessing now he’s 3 she’s getting free nursery for him which is laughable considering she’s not sent him at all when it’s required her to put her hand in her pocket but the second it’s free she’s decided he needs those social skills.. really really is the LJC way isn’t it 😂
Also anyone noticed Lucy is in comfy clothes nearly every day yet hasn’t worn her angelle collection since launch.. but best loungewear EVER of course.

Slightly an unfair comment I think? My son has also just turned 3 and has just started nursery. I never sent him before that because of the money... to send a child to nursery would be most of my wages so it’s not really doable. She’s at home so I don’t blame her ‘not putting her hand in her pocket’. Nursery fees are extortionate 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Slightly an unfair comment I think? My son has also just turned 3 and has just started nursery. I never sent him before that because of the money... to send a child to nursery would be most of my wages so it’s not really doable. She’s at home so I don’t blame her ‘not putting her hand in her pocket’. Nursery fees are extortionate 👍🏻
I do agree here... if she had payed for him to go to nursery before 3 people would be bashing her for sending her kid away every day and sitting on her arse all day at home doing nothing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.