Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly an unfair comment I think? My son has also just turned 3 and has just started nursery. I never sent him before that because of the money... to send a child to nursery would be most of my wages so it’s not really doable. She’s at home so I don’t blame her ‘not putting her hand in her pocket’. Nursery fees are extortionate 👍🏻
Completely agree, I’ve seen people mention it on other threads ‘wait for the government to pay’ 🙄 I thought sending your child to nursery at 3 was the norm unless you obviously have to use them beforehand. People seem so salty over it 😂

Reactions: 4
Those eyebrows just look wrong. How on earth do people think this is a thing/trend. 🙈

Reactions: 6
Completely agree, I’ve seen people mention it on other threads ‘wait for the government to pay’ 🙄 I thought sending your child to nursery at 3 was the norm unless you obviously have to use them beforehand. People seem so salty over it 😂
Tell me about it! I don’t know anyone using a nursery if they don’t have to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean start a debate on people getting funding for 2 year olds who don’t work etc, I’m there alllllll day 🙃😂 but those of us who pay our taxes aren’t entitled to free childcare so how can we justify it? Me and my parter like many others work shifts around each other to avoid having to pay for nursery. I would of loved my child to interact with more children everyday before now but unfortunately I can’t take out another mortgage to pay for that🙄

I will however say jesse’s odd crocs in this freezing cold weather is not ok 😅 I would wrestle my child to put shoes on. Poor kids toes are gonna drop off

Reactions: 8
do all the vista print stories and links technically need a #ad or #aff as they have nothing besides the very miniscule paid partnership at the top

do all the vista print stories and links technically need a #ad or #aff as they have nothing besides the very miniscule paid partnership at the top
Surely they should have #ad at the very least. Can hardly even see the paid partnership

Completely agree, I’ve seen people mention it on other threads ‘wait for the government to pay’ [emoji849] I thought sending your child to nursery at 3 was the norm unless you obviously have to use them beforehand. People seem so salty over it [emoji23]
Where I live they go to a "pre-nursery" at 2.5 (15hrs a week) which is only available via government funding on certain streets in a given area, some people can't get the childcare and I find those are the ones who say you shouldn't send them.
I got stung when we moved areas because my sons old "PN" kept the funding and when he started his new one the prices were so steep, he couldn't attend until he was 3.
Only when they start rising 3s are the ones not eligible prior are and that's because its then set in a proper school.
But then again, if we dont send them we get the Health Visitor asking why we are keeping them from interacting. You cant bloody win with anyone.
Sorry I've seemed to have gone off on a rant again.

Reactions: 3
Slightly an unfair comment I think? My son has also just turned 3 and has just started nursery. I never sent him before that because of the money... to send a child to nursery would be most of my wages so it’s not really doable. She’s at home so I don’t blame her ‘not putting her hand in her pocket’. Nursery fees are extortionate 👍🏻
she doesn’t put her hand in her pocket for anything she can wait out and get for free. She reluctantly bought things for the twins until it was clear her hints weren’t getting her far. Jesse was developmentally behind and not talking for a while and she didn’t Pay for a morning a week which would have costed her about £20 and helped him massively. As soon as his birthday is here he’s never in any videos anymore or around in the daytime. It’s not that she’s using nursery hours, it’s that she can’t possibly pay for something if she could potentially get it free even if it means waiting a year and keeping her £20. She works from home so it’s not like it’s hundreds of pounds is it.

Reactions: 2
she doesn’t put her hand in her pocket for anything she can wait out and get for free. She reluctantly bought things for the twins until it was clear her hints weren’t getting her far. Jesse was developmentally behind and not talking for a while and she didn’t Pay for a morning a week which would have costed her about £20 and helped him massively. As soon as his birthday is here he’s never in any videos anymore or around in the daytime. It’s not that she’s using nursery hours, it’s that she can’t possibly pay for something if she could potentially get it free even if it means waiting a year and keeping her £20. She works from home so it’s not like it’s hundreds of pounds is it.
I don’t think her waiting to buy baby things is anything to do with this sorry... I fully agree she wants all the gifted stuff she can get for those babies, which is 100% annoying when she can buy it. But how do you know he’s developmentally behind? I don’t agree with half the things she does and do agree she’s very dim but that’s just unfair to say about him to be honest. Children talk at all different times... my brother didn’t speak properly until 3 and he’s a fully functioning adult now? My son is the same age as Jesse and he is an excellent speaker, but he didn’t hardly say a word until 2/1/2 so the same would of been said for him. Some children will take longer to walk/potty train/sleep through/be social does that mean they’re ‘developmentally behind’? I don’t think so and I’m sure many more parents would agree. Nursery in my area wouldn’t be £20 for a morning and then times that by weeks in the month... maybe she doesn’t have the funds for it? We really don’t know. It’s already been said that she doesn’t get massive views on her channel. She could quite simply be portraying the life she wants through Instagram etc without the money in the bank...

Reactions: 4
I don’t think her waiting to buy baby things is anything to do with this sorry... I fully agree she wants all the gifted stuff she can get for those babies, which is 100% annoying when she can buy it. But how do you know he’s developmentally behind? I don’t agree with half the things she does and do agree she’s very dim but that’s just unfair to say about him to be honest. Children talk at all different times... my brother didn’t speak properly until 3 and he’s a fully functioning adult now? My son is the same age as Jesse and he is an excellent speaker, but he didn’t hardly say a word until 2/1/2 so the same would of been said for him. Some children will take longer to walk/potty train/sleep through/be social does that mean they’re ‘developmentally behind’? I don’t think so and I’m sure many more parents would agree. Nursery in my area wouldn’t be £20 for a morning and then times that by weeks in the month... maybe she doesn’t have the funds for it? We really don’t know. It’s already been said that she doesn’t get massive views on her channel. She could quite simply be portraying the life she wants through Instagram etc without the money in the bank...
Because she herself has acknowledged he has had a harder job with social skills and learning, he’s needed more help and when he’s started to go to groups and things he’s thriving. We will agree to disagree, but your personal circumstances in regards to your brother are not similar to the fact I think it’s odd she hasn’t bothered about sending Jesse places until it’s free. And yes, at 3 in the area she is it’s only around £20 a week for a morning time if you send them with a snack. I’m not going to argue about someone else’s child, it’s my opinion as is this whole thread.

On a lighter note, I love that she just put on her insta story that she cooks from scratch most of the time. Seems to me like most of their dinners are from dominos but ok 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
On a lighter note, I love that she just put on her insta story that she cooks from scratch most of the time. Seems to me like most of their dinners are from dominos but ok 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Her idea of cooking from scratch is a jar of curry sauce and some fresh chicken thrown in a slow cooker with some micro rice 🙄 the EASIEST dinner in the world.

Is she still waiting for all the baby things to be gifted? Is it just me but it’s soooo obvious she’s after some freebies!! She did a ‘shopping trip’ ages ago but didn’t actually buy anything, she went to the baby show a few weeks ago and, again, didn’t buy anything but apparently knows what she wants. I’m sorry but I find it so distasteful

I don’t have any kids so I don’t know but aren’t her boys a bit young to be refusing vegetables? I just remember eating whatever my parents told me to when I was that age 😅 I think they are just copying their parents behaviour...

I don’t have any kids so I don’t know but aren’t her boys a bit young to be refusing vegetables? I just remember eating whatever my parents told me to when I was that age 😅 I think they are just copying their parents behaviour...
I dont think she is doing them any favours by hiding vegetables as its just going to deter them from wanting to eat any whole vegetables, i cant imagine Lucy making a decent packed lunch especially if they are at an age where school meals are free so they must be exposed to vegetables some where.

I dont think she is doing them any favours by hiding vegetables as its just going to deter them from wanting to eat any whole vegetables, i cant imagine Lucy making a decent packed lunch especially if they are at an age where school meals are free so they must be exposed to vegetables some where.
She seems to let those boys do what they want. Don’t like vegetables, so they don’t have to eat them or she hides them. Jenson didn’t like going to nursery and would cry and cry so she never took him again! She allows them to watch their iPads at dinner time and in bed. I don’t like commenting on people’s parenting techniques but those boys will turn wild as they get older as they have no rules

Reactions: 5
Watching SJ Strum’s baby name video for Lucy - thinking they will definitely go with names beginning with L. As the boys are J’s like Jordan the girls will be L like Lucy. Very Kardashian 🙄

I also laughed at the suggestion of Haven - I don’t think of a baby name I think of the holiday park 🤣

(SJ also needs to buy a thesaurus as ‘beautiful’ is so overused but that’s for another thread 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.