Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so he is finally talking now? :rolleyes:
She always quotes these really clever things that apparently Jesse has said and there’s absolutely no way he’s said it. In the videos his speech is very minimal. I think she’s very self conscious over his speech delay

Reactions: 5
How warm must her home be for her constantly to have the bump exposed in just her bra, on another note i didn't realise if she was flat chested before falling pregnant and i know everyone differs but her chest seems quite flat for a twin pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
How warm must her home be for her constantly to have the bump exposed in just her bra, on another note i didn't realise if she was flat chested before falling pregnant and i know everyone differs but her chest seems quite flat for a twin pregnancy.
I wouldn’t say she was flat chested? I think she’s got decent boobs 😂 mine literally didn’t grow at all during my whole pregnancy ha

Reactions: 3
Lucy needs to keep track of the fabricated statements she says as each day the new one contradicts the previous - if Jesse understands everything they say and follow instructions how come Lucy was just saying he never wears matching shoes, just wears crocs and refuses to wear a coat, plus both boys refuse to eat vegetables.

Reactions: 4
Lucy needs to keep track of the fabricated statements she says as each day the new one contradicts the previous - if Jesse understands everything they say and follow instructions how come Lucy was just saying he never wears matching shoes, just wears crocs and refuses to wear a coat, plus both boys refuse to eat vegetables.
I think being able to follow instructions is completely different to obeying every instruction you are given

Reactions: 12
Omg, ive just jumped on this thread but the hinting that she has done to get freebies. Has she been gifted a pram yet? almost felt the need to gift her one myself the amount of times she went ‘pram shopping’ she bugs me so much when it comes to shopping for these twins because she is literally getting gifted left right and centre.

She will probably be gifted another Cybex pram like she was with Jesse. Those mamaroo bounced things are around £400 each and she’s been gifted 2!! Now posting saying she hasn’t got bottles, wants to express etc. Clearly another beg!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She will probably be gifted another Cybex pram like she was with Jesse. Those mamaroo bounced things are around £400 each and she’s been gifted 2!! Now posting saying she hasn’t got bottles, wants to express etc. Clearly another beg!
apparently she hasnt had time to research ! what exactly has she been doing then, she is in the fortunate position to have a large following so lots of good useful knowledge there plus she mentioned her friend (claire?) pumped with minimal/basic equipment and she has sister/sil with young children and many mum friends on the chanel mum network but no she has to make this all about her and more freebies.

She is such a scrounger! She literally has no shame!! Give it 4 days all that will be #gifted #collab. Pay for your own kids like the rest of us ya silly mare.

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed she tagged the company about her nephew enjoying the seat but put in brackets he already has one, god forbid a company might gift someone else something 🤣

Have you noticed she tagged the company about her nephew enjoying the seat but put in brackets he already has one, god forbid a company might gift someone else something 🤣
Why would you even think to add that ? i hope after the twins have used the stuff Lucy passes it on to family or friends or local community who needs them not just throws them or even worse tries to sell them

I've been loving watching Lucy! I am a new follower of hers so seing all the threads has shocked me because I wouldn't of known a lot of it 😲 Her SIL's baby is beautiful and I'm really puzzled why she mentioned he already has the chair at home in the picture! It's like she's saying how lush does he look in this chair but don't gift him one 🤔

I've been loving watching Lucy! I am a new follower of hers so seing all the threads has shocked me because I wouldn't of known a lot of it 😲 Her SIL's baby is beautiful and I'm really puzzled why she mentioned he already has the chair at home in the picture! It's like she's saying how lush does he look in this chair but don't gift him one 🤔
I’m the same as you, I loved Lucy’s channel but when I came across this thread and read everything it has made me think twice a little regarding all the gifting etc 🧐

I’m the same as you, I loved Lucy’s channel but when I came across this thread and read everything it has made me think twice a little regarding all the gifting etc 🧐
I know what you mean, I can see what everyone is talking about now while watching 😕

I don’t have kids so I don’t know but at jesse’s age, shouldn’t she be encouraging him to pronounce words properly? It seems like she just lets him mispronounce “Jenson” as “nenson ” all the time. It’s not going to help with his speech at all

Maybe I’m jealous, but her showing off her ‘free dell’ LAPTOP while trying to entice others to BUY one just really gets my blood boiling. How disgusting this ‘influencer’ world is becoming. They literally want to get people to PAY for the tit they get for FREE how can you honestly say it’s ‘worth the money’ if you haven’t parted with any?!?!??! It’s so wrong and toxic. They don’t even support small business ect most of the time it’s all topshop ect. If they think they are good people and setting a good example, duck knows where their moral compass is.

Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m jealous, but her showing off her ‘free dell’ LAPTOP while trying to entice others to BUY one just really gets my blood boiling. How disgusting this ‘influencer’ world is becoming. They literally want to get people to PAY for the tit they get for FREE how can you honestly say it’s ‘worth the money’ if you haven’t parted with any?!?!??! It’s so wrong and toxic. They don’t even support small business ect most of the time it’s all topshop ect. If they think they are good people and setting a good example, duck knows where their moral compass is.
And they’re making a living off of it. She gets paid a fortune to sell whatever tit she is offered. It’s all so fake. Can’t wait for this influencer trend to die a death.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.