Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the car seats where gifted as well 😵 I’m sure they were the ones she was saying she liked at the baby show... it’s so clear that the reason she was waiting to buy the ‘big stuff’ was that she knew/hoped they were going to be gifted. It really pisses me off. I’d understand if someone couldn’t afford these things but she’s got more than enough money to buy all this overpriced shite herself.

Reactions: 13
Agreed! I was (embarrassingly!) watching one of her hauls of jumpers she 'bought' and there were a few I actually liked... she can duck right off if she thinks I clicked her affiliate link, I searched for them myself but I was taken aback by the price of them. One of them was near on £100! Sorry if that makes me a tight arse but I couldn't justify spending that on a jumper for myself so close to christmas. Not sure how she can be so relatable when she seems so bloody materialistic and greedy. Sorry, I've proper got it in for her now [emoji23]
It obviously pays to beg, scrounging freebies for her kids will save her money for the much "needed" luxury jumpers she can show off and earn money back with the affiliate links, not everyone who watches will need baby stuff so the clothes affiliates would be more worthwhile for her.

So unrelatable to the parents out there who genuinely could do with being gifted with such baby items.

Reactions: 6
even her latest video, in an ad/paid partnership Dell have given her a £1000+ laptop for her to try and read off in a robotic scripted voice as she pretends to us she has been using it for ages when we always see her use a different laptop

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many followers / viewers actually buy any of the stuff she is bring gifted?
i know I wouldn’t, I’d choose what I could afford.

Reactions: 2
She’s posted saying she’s window shopping again today, To find stuff to beg for obv

Shes a joke she’ll be fucked when hopefully this influencer tit comes to an end

Reactions: 4
I’m pregnant and as someone who along with my partner is having to work through illness ,sacrifice our own wants and needs and wonder how we’re going to make ends meet im beginning to find it very off putting that these influencers are being handed so many expensive items for nothing .I wonder if these companies realise it often has the opposite effect on potential actual paying customers . I had planned to buy a snuz pod but seeing them splashed all over insta as freebies makes me think I’ll just go for something else

Also I’m not complaining about having to work hard for what our baby needs.Ive no problem doing that at all simply saying I think that’s why I find buying these products that have been gifted off putting

Reactions: 12
Next up a gifted £315 Bag - real leather though hasnt lucy claimed she is environmentally friendly and wanting to reduce animal product consumption !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I do like them as a family, but I am very jealous of all her luxuries. I could only dream of the stuff she gets gifted

I can’t believe she’s only taking 4 pairs of pants for herself but 13+ sleepsuits.. she’s a mum of 4, does she not realise how much she bleeds?! I would have gone through 4 pairs a day after my section with one baby! Plus those pads are crap!

Reactions: 3
Well well well 🙄
She really doesn’t take any tiny bit of criticism well. It really shows her unintelligence as she can’t even write something back that’s not “well just unfollow then” or “you don’t have to watch”

Reactions: 8
Well well well 🙄
They hardly ‘work hard.’ I don’t care what they say, making YouTube videos and uploading pretty pictures to Instagram is NOT hard work. I think that’s such an insulting thing to say when you look at other professions that actually do require hard work and dedication 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s a bleeping greedy thick idiot I can’t stand her she can’t even spell or put sentences together properly, I don’t care what these influencers (🤢) say filming some free tit you’ve been given ISNT WORK honestly I wish brands would stop giving stuff to people who don’t need/deserve it I actually feel so angry about it now I want influencing to just stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.