Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I love them both - I think Elle is funny and a little parody of herself and the dynamic between Jordan and Lucy is very genuine, no Zalfie vibe there. I’m not a sheep come to defend them, but I actually do find most of their content very watchable and relatable.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I love them both - I think Elle is funny and a little parody of herself and the dynamic between Jordan and Lucy is very genuine, no Zalfie vibe there. I’m not a sheep come to defend them, but I actually do find most of their content very watchable and relatable.
I did think Lucy was genuine. But after seeing the above pictures she's just another fraud!

Photo from same day on her feed

• Wow
Everything seems fake about these sisters, from their looks to their lifestyles and their interactions on screen!

Reactions: 3
Haven’t seen a thread for her on here so thought I’d make one. Saw she posted this the other day on her stories and sneakily hid the ‘gifted’ tbh I’m surprised she even put it as she never used to disclose ads

Also did anyone else watch her and Connor on that tv show make or break, they looked awkward as hell and really stood out. I’d be surprised if they’ve had sex they look so frigid

I started following her when she contacted that hotel trying to get a free nights stay in exchange for posting about them (what would she have done if the hotel was awful??)
D9303C5F-B8B3-4674-BAA1-1139B05556E5.jpeg

Haven’t seen a thread for her on here so thought I’d make one. Saw she posted this the other day on her stories and sneakily hid the ‘gifted’ tbh I’m surprised she even put it as she never used to disclose ads

Also did anyone else watch her and Connor on that tv show make or break, they looked awkward as hell and really stood out. I’d be surprised if they’ve had sex they look so frigid

I started following her when she contacted that hotel trying to get a free nights stay in exchange for posting about them (what would she have done if the hotel was awful??)View attachment 18278

Just moved you here 😉

I started following her when she contacted that hotel trying to get a free nights stay in exchange for posting about them (what would she have done if the hotel was awful??)View attachment 18278
It seems basically everything she posts now is an ad/gifted or press trip!

They’re both awful, honesty. And the way they use their disabled sister for views is very problematic. I know their intentions are probably not rooted in malice or unkindness, but it is very uncomfortable to watch. Why can’t they just talk to her like the adult that she is?

Reactions: 9
They’re both awful, honesty. And the way they use their disabled sister for views is very problematic. I know their intentions are probably not rooted in malice or unkindness, but it is very uncomfortable to watch. Why can’t they just talk to her like the adult that she is?

I find it very uncomfortable to watch how Lucy is around her especially.

I watched Elle’s Barcelona vlog.
literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

Wow, So! Fragrance Are really scraping the barrel with those “influencers” 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The video of her swishing her new hair in slow mo...why does she still try and insist she’s teeny tiny and mention her xs clothes all the time, It’s so triggering for her young fans when it’s clearly untrue!!!

Lucy is in France on holiday with Alfresco holidays. But she has labelled it a press trip. Didn’t know she was a journalist. It should be ad gifted!

She’s not teeny tiny, I see her around a bit as I live nearby, she’s not huge but my god, her clothes are straining!!!

She doesn’t seem to be “small” on her clothing haul video’s
But she does follow the zoella rule of “act like you eat like a teenager while in reality you take bites from things and leave the rest” and that annoys me.
The “switch Diet with my boyfriend” was painful to watch.
They acted like they have never seen what the other eats on the daily, they spend every day together!!!
He eats much more than she does in a day yet he was acting like he couldn’t finish her meals 🤔
She acts like she doesn’t eat or doesn’t choose protein bars as a snack and it was just painful for her to have to force it down.

Are the viewers that dumb 🤦‍♀️
all I heard from her is “cooooooooon, no coooooooooon, cooooooon”
I had to turn it off.

Reactions: 4
Lucy is in France on holiday with Alfresco holidays. But she has labelled it a press trip. Didn’t know she was a journalist. It should be ad gifted!
She’s not got enough brain-cells to know the diffference bless her x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.