Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made absolutely no sense!!!! They basically went shopping and called it a challenge. What the actual duck..
How is buying tit they wanted anyway a challenge.
The skort she wanted ?
The bag she wanted
?
He’s banging on about the bloody wallet for weeks now.
They legitimately JUST WENT SHOPPING!!!

I’m confused.
I still like them ? I enjoy their banter but I cannot stand that sister.
She’s Lucy Brand bleep Carter. Awful content and a miserable woman.
Yeah I didn't get how it was a 'challenge' tbh but the fact that Connor 'struggled' to spend his £500 as he didn't really want anything and then she was all omg no babes remember you wanted a Gucci wallet yeah. :rolleyes:
I'm all for people spending money but it just rubbed me the wrong way. I only skimmed through but they didn't come across as that humble or grateful and the fact that they called it a 'challenge' just makes it seem so unrelatable.

I wish the other sister would make a channel, she's so sweet! I like that Elle actually lets her talk as well. Lucy has a tendency to talk for her.

Reactions: 4
How is blowing £1k a challenge? Although sometimes watching her and her sister I imagine tying their shoe laces themselves would be a challenge!

Lucy needs to lay off the fillers, her top lip looks ready to burst in the Insta story with her youngest today!

Reactions: 3
Okay admittedly I just watched her other recent vid on self-confidence and that made me warm to her again a bit. It was nice to hear both of their stories.

Everyone can see from my posts I regularly hate everyone and everything ?
But I still give her a pass despite the “boo” “hun” “sis” “angel”
What’s wrong with me ?

I find her really interesting with Lucy however ? I was watching them shopping with Katie from autumn (ish) time (on Lucy’s channel) and you can really feel the jealousy, Lucy seems so bitchy and bitter. Same with the sister tag upload they all did together. Prickly ??
I’m not sure when Lucy has her operation but didn’t she say 5 weeks? When are they going to lanza-grotty?

I’m still on the fence but I’d love a good family feud,
Like a fake blonde basic witch KSI and Deji

Reactions: 2
I can't help but like lil Elle, too. She knows she's a complete parody of herself so who can blame her cashing in on it. Although the spend 'challenge' was distasteful to say the least, I had to feel sorry for poor Con being forced to wear (maybe?!) a waiter's jacket and tie in The Ritz so it kinda evened out. ?

Man she is morphing into her sister Lucy. It's so sad to see such young women alter their looks so much.

Yeah I didn't get how it was a 'challenge' tbh but the fact that Connor 'struggled' to spend his £500 as he didn't really want anything and then she was all omg no babes remember you wanted a Gucci wallet yeah. :rolleyes:
I'm all for people spending money but it just rubbed me the wrong way. I only skimmed through but they didn't come across as that humble or grateful and the fact that they called it a 'challenge' just makes it seem so unrelatable.
Leasa Wilkes could teach these amateurs a thing or two!

• Haha
Why is Lucy putting #presstrip on her stories?
Is this her trying to trick her followers into thinking she’s not on a gifted holiday?
I have no issue with her having a free holiday (as that’s what it is - clearly). I think she’s very lucky indeed.
Just PLEASE be transparent Lucy. The rules are you need to be putting AD or paid partnership.

Wtf she needs a double buggy for her toddler and school aged child? Why does her eldest need to go in a buggy? How lazy can you be!!

Reactions: 9
Report any influencer who is not following the rules, Lucy and her sister are awful! Both are very sneaky or thick! I’m reporting both to CMA

Reactions: 1
Report any influencer who is not following the rules, Lucy and her sister are awful! Both are very sneaky or thick! I’m reporting both to CMA
Zoella, Alfie, Brummy Mummy, Louise Pentland, Emily Norris.. etc.. it would be quicker to make a list of who does properly disclose ads! What is wrong with these people!?!

Latest vid - showing a swimming costume. Saying how it’s perfect for Mums with Mum tums. She messing?! It’s cut down to the bloody naval!

Reactions: 6
She has about as many brain cells as my big toe. How she’s only 22 I have no idea, all that work done at her age just doesn’t sit right with me, I’m sure she was a really pretty girl before.

She has about as many brain cells as my big toe. How she’s only 22 I have no idea, all that work done at her age just doesn’t sit right with me, I’m sure she was a really pretty girl before.
She was really pretty before. Such a shame she's ruined her face.

Reactions: 1
The hotel stay email situation was hilarious. Surely if you’re going to send a beggy ‘give me a free stay’ email you’d check the hotel you were sending it to. The manager has a reputation for being very opinionated and quite a few has gone viral as he takes the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t actually mind her although I think her jaw looks ridiculous after the filler! There’s also something really likeable about her boyfriend, you can tell they’re genuinely into eachother and he seems like he’s got a good sense of humour! In fact I prefer him over her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.