Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the White Moose fiasco, it was hilarious. She did some dreadful video afterwards with her weeping and wailing and claiming she was being bullied. She really didn't do her research on Paul Stenson and it came back to bite her on the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1A2D47FE-3FF9-416C-841F-CDAE228101C3.jpeg

2EB64386-3835-46B6-833C-83EFD3A8C424.jpeg

This NEEDED to happen, still not a fan of her content at all but at least she looks less budget barbie now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I bet she’ll add the #ad extensions back within a week.

The haircut was just another #paidpartnership

She is so pretty in her Instagram pics a few years back- I don’t understand the lips and pantomime-cow eyelashes??? God awful.

Reactions: 2
Considering she’s so into her appearance she dresses those boys terribly 🙈

Reactions: 5
Considering she’s so into her appearance she dresses those boys terribly 🙈
I’ve always thought the same😳 she clearly spends loads on her own clothes aswell.. my kids have a much better wardrobe than I do 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought the same😳 she clearly spends loads on her own clothes aswell.. my kids have a much better wardrobe than I do 🤣
I’ve always thought this too. Don’t get me wrong the way my kids are dressed in morning vs how the look at the end of the day is questionable. But hers are scruffy from the moment go.

Imagine going on holiday with the family and stopping everywhere for insta photos and outfit changes. Fair enough, spend the whole “romantic” trip to Venice doing that but not a family holiday.

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand the point of the challenge...its literally just binge eating for a day to the point of feeling ill.
I get what you mean, but it is just a challenge. Body builders do it before or after competitions so I guess YouTubers are just doing it as a challenge, most of them fail anyways

I get what you mean, but it is just a challenge. Body builders do it before or after competitions so I guess YouTubers are just doing it as a challenge, most of them fail anyways
Bodybuilders I kind of get though, because they're doing it to bulk up and are working out enough where its probably not a big deal. I totally get its just a challenge and not at all serious, but it just kind of reminds me of how feeders eat with the 'oh i ate two hours ago, best eat a large meal again even if I'm not hungry', even if its only for a day/video.

Hey boo, hey sis, hey boo, hey sis.
I’d never speak badly about Katie she seems a sweet girl with some difficulties but I think both Lucy and Ellie use her unfairly, I feel slightly uncomfortable watching them almost talk down to her, is that just me!?
I couldn’t watch all of that primark upload today but it’s probably the first upload in a while from Ellie that wasn’t a spon. I always thought Lucy was the channel scum Ad bleep. Apparently it runs in the family.
The 20’000 calorie challenge was pointless, it was basically just 4 basic AF youtubers buying endless amounts of food they then say they can’t eat or couldn’t possibly finish.
I really enjoyed her vlogmas but since then her content is vanilla. And Lucy I wouldn’t go near 😏 I find her so unlikeable

Reactions: 7
Hey boo, hey sis, hey boo, hey sis.
I’d never speak badly about Katie she seems a sweet girl with some difficulties but I think both Lucy and Ellie use her unfairly, I feel slightly uncomfortable watching them almost talk down to her, is that just me!?
I couldn’t watch all of that primark upload today but it’s probably the first upload in a while from Ellie that wasn’t a spon. I always thought Lucy was the channel scum Ad bleep. Apparently it runs in the family.
The 20’000 calorie challenge was pointless, it was basically just 4 basic AF youtubers buying endless amounts of food they then say they can’t eat or couldn’t possibly finish.
I really enjoyed her vlogmas but since then her content is vanilla. And Lucy I wouldn’t go near 😏 I find her so unlikeable
I really enjoy the videos with Katie - I think she's so sweet, but I agree that sometimes it makes me uncomfortable how they basically talk for her? I remember Lucy did a video on Katie's learning difficulties, and instead of letting Katie answer the questions herself, she was like 'sometimes you do this don't you' or describing her life herself.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Lucy. She lives near my friend, and we've seen her in Primarni before, but there's something about her I can't quite put my finger on. I found her video about being cabin crew interesting, and I like her cleaning videos, but it's the way she says hello in the video, it just seems a bit... Telephone voice like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.