Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-Cooooon Lucy is pregnant connnnn,
-You wot Ellie,
-She’s pregnant con... seriously con like, do you listen to anything con.
-I didn’t know Ellie
-Coooooooooonnnnnn how did you not know like, con even the angels know con.
-I don’t follow her Ellie
-But COOOOOOON, herby has a new cousin con,
-Ellie it’s twins right, that’s two.
-COOOOOOON I know that con, why are you like this con the angels don’t know what you’re like.
-Ellie,
-Connnnn,
-Ellie,
-Coooooooooonnnnnnner 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
-You wot Ellie,
-I didn’t know Ellie
-COOOOOOON I know that con, why are you like this con the angels don’t know what you’re like.
-Ellie,
-Connnnn,
-Ellie,
I read that all in her voice ahaha

Reactions: 6
-You wot Ellie,
-I didn’t know Ellie
-Ellie,
-Connnnn,
-Ellie,
Why does she talk like this now? In earlier vlogs she was normal now it's this woman child thing 😩🙄

Reactions: 3
So Lucy's kids won't sleep, always on Insta stories that he has been up all night, they've been in her bed or she's had to sleep in their beds, how is she going to cope with two errant children and twins? Rather her than me

So Lucy's kids won't sleep, always on Insta stories that he has been up all night, they've been in her bed or she's had to sleep in their beds, how is she going to cope with two errant children and twins? Rather her than me
I don’t want to judge anyone’s parenting but those kids seem to run wild, especially with him, she’s implied before he didn’t adjust to being a father easily. (In a Q&A they did) and I get the impression she’s the “parent” and he’s the mate 😏 just my view.

Ellie was a bit more bearable in today’s vlog. No teenager style “coooooooooonnnnn” 😩😩 tantrums 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how so many instagrammers end up having twins!
I think its to do with birth control. Sometimes it can happen if you're on the pill and suddenly come off it or miss days of it.

Why does she talk like this now? In earlier vlogs she was normal now it's this woman child thing 😩🙄
I don't get it either. Literally every other words is sis, angels, boo, con etc. I don't know if she thinks it adds to her 'brand' since she puts loads of her 'catchphrases' on merch, but its so annoying. I can't imagine having a conversation with her in real life. Its such a stark contrast from this when she came across as really well spoken and positive without being OTT:

Her sisters are twins

Elle is so annoying and cringe now! Did anyone watch them on that tv show last year? Not to be rude but you can tell they have vanilla sex🤣

The boys seem out of control and with Jordan constantly putting in long hours training for his Ironman Triathlon its wont be easy. I bet there will be a lot of ad content coming soon

The boys seem out of control and with Jordan constantly putting in long hours training for his Ironman Triathlon its wont be easy. I bet there will be a lot of ad content coming soon
I was Legitimately shocked she hadn’t held off doing a pregnancy test until she has a clearblue spon.

Twins run in her family. So not that unusual but it’s true there are definitely more twins around in general!

I wonder if it was planned or a surprise, isnt her sister in law due soon, the grandparents will be busy

I was Legitimately shocked she hadn’t held off doing a pregnancy test until she has a clearblue spon.

Twins run in her family. So not that unusual but it’s true there are definitely more twins around in general!
Her sisters are identical though which isn't genetic.

I wonder if it was planned or a surprise, isnt her sister in law due soon, the grandparents will be busy
Yeah, Jordan said "well that didn't take long" when she told him she's pregnant

Is there something wrong with their mum? sorry I haven’t watched many videos and just saw one with the mum and she seemed not really with it.

Is there something wrong with their mum? sorry I haven’t watched many videos and just saw one with the mum and she seemed not really with it.
I think she’s been unwell for a couple of years, I’m sure she had/has a brain tumour

Has Lucy mentioned that she's pregnant?
And it's twins?
Did you know she's pregnant with twins?
She only mentions it in every bloody story and post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Lucy mentioned that she's pregnant?
And it's twins?
Did you know she's pregnant with twins?
She only mentions it in every bloody story and post!

Not to mention the ‘bump’ / arm cradling the bump poses she’s doing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Come on now, you’re what? 10 weeks? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringe.

Reactions: 7
I think its to do with birth control. Sometimes it can happen if you're on the pill and suddenly come off it or miss days of it.
This has nothing to do with having twins. It’s either 2 eggs or the egg splitting how is the pill anything to do with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.