Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her swishing her new hair in slow mo...why does she still try and insist she’s teeny tiny and mention her xs clothes all the time, It’s so triggering for her young fans when it’s clearly untrue!!!
Yeah there's no way she's an XS! Maybe when she was super into fitness a few years ago but not now.

Reactions: 1
Hi sis, hi sis, hey sis, yes sis, ok bye sis, bye sis, if I here one more sis I gonna scream and that's after watching one vlog to see what she is all about!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi sis, hi sis, hey sis, yes sis, ok bye sis, bye sis, if I here one more sis I gonna scream and that's after watching one vlog to see what she is all about!!!!!!!
Oh it’s a ‘sis’ overload! Don’t get me started on ‘hey boo’! I can’t watch either of them.

Reactions: 2
Why don’t they speak normally to their little sister?? All they say to her is boo and sis. It hardly encourages her to have normal conversations. She seems like a sweet intelligent girl but they treat her like a baby. Can’t they talk to her like an adult?

Reactions: 7
I’ve only recently started watching Elle. She seems nice enough but the constant “coonnnn, connnnn” is so annoying.

CONNNNN
CONNOR...
Connnnn
No connnnnn
Connor.....
She legitimately sets situations up so she can pretend she’s annoyed. And THATS annoying!
It’s “funny” once. After the 6th upload of the exact same arguments/banter it’s exhausting.
😐
Every week.
“Omg angels were so glad to be back, we missed you so so much” she uploaded on Sunday. 😒

Reactions: 5
Filming and uploading a pregnancy test. Is nothing sacred with these people?!

Anyone else think she seems a little disappointed with the fact she’s expecting twins? Maybe it’s just nerves though. Can see they’ll need a bigger house soon!

Anyone else think she seemed a little disheartened?🤷🏼‍♀️ Might be nerves for what’s to come maybe but I just got that impression

Didn't know she's done a video, but saw Insta and came here. I do think she's a good mum though and good with kids in general. Quite excited that fopperholic won't be the only twin mum anymore 😂

Reactions: 8
I live very near Lucy and whenever I’ve seen her out and about she is genuinely lovely with her boys, I don’t get the impression it’s just for the vlogs. She seems really nice.

Babies are great. But fuuuuck me finding out its twins
That’s another level. 😳
lets be honest if she’s not at least a little be overwhelmed I’d be shocked!!
Il be honest I always find it hard to read her mood even with her sisters, she always seems quite patronising when she’s talking to them, but I think she just comes across like that in general. 🤷‍♀️
I’d like her a lot more if she wasn’t such a spon bleep .
I expected the clearblue test to have #AD in the corner in typical LJC fashion 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.