Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like a robot, god knows what she will do with her life when this YouTube all goes to tit

Reactions: 3
Her and Jordan both seem a sandwich short of a picnic! Why are they both so shouty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t ever really watched her videos, just have a look and flick through etc but the other week I watched the story when Jordan had sent the camera or something to the old house and I found it really weird, didn’t know if he was acting? Or if that’s just the way he really spoke? It’s like he’s a few seconds behind life

Reactions: 6
Her videos are so repetitive, honestly bit sad how she constantly has to have her bump out, why does that have to define you and urgh the way she repeats herself in her videos like luv we get it you’re having a c-section and one twin is smaller, you couldn’t say it anymore bloody times if u tried!

Reactions: 5
She is still after the almost £500 double elvie breast pump even though she said she might only BF for 3 days, what a waste of money

She can’t make much from YouTube, her views are pretty tit considering her subscriber count.

Why has she brushed her eyebrows upwards? They look bloody awful. She looks like a werewolf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else thinks she looks like an alien? She’s semi naked in all of her photos and I generally just find her so disturbing beyond belief

still waiting for 2 to be gifted more like
she has been begging hard for those pumps putting in so many hints - i hope she doesnt get one, she didnt BF with her boys so why suddenly decide you are capable with twins, my guess -because it will mean more brand deals as no company could legally give her free formula as the main purpose of those twins from moment of conception has been profit and freebies
With the stuff the boys eat and even Jordan there is no focus on nutrition in that household so i reckon her attempt to BF is all for the brand and campaign possibilities

she has been begging hard for those pumps putting in so many hints - i hope she doesnt get one, she didnt BF with her boys so why suddenly decide you are capable with twins, my guess -because it will mean more brand deals as no company could legally give her free formula as the main purpose of those twins from moment of conception has been profit and freebies
With the stuff the boys eat and even Jordan there is no focus on nutrition in that household so i reckon her attempt to BF is all for the brand and campaign possibilities
I’d have to strongly agree with this! 🙌🏽 She literally lives off oven food and looks like Donald Duck

Reactions: 2
#hardwork pays off........oh please!!! Sat in your own lounge editing a vlog is NOT hard work! Think she lasted a year with Virgin aircrew and Elle a few days at Matalan!!! Seriously these influencers who think they work hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ Best thing ever for these narcissists is that they have a ‘job’ which involves talking about themselves all day.

Reactions: 10
#hardwork pays off........oh please!!! Sat in your own lounge editing a vlog is NOT hard work! Think she lasted a year with Virgin aircrew and Elle a few days at Matalan!!! Seriously these influencers who think they work hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ Best thing ever for these narcissists is that they have a ‘job’ which involves talking about themselves all day.
I didn’t know Elle worked at matalan! I know she’s mentioned working in recruitment which she hated. It’s definitely an insult to genuine hard working people living pay check to pay check when these influencers say they are working hard!

She can’t make much from YouTube, her views are pretty tit considering her subscriber count.
I wonder this with many ‘influencers’....they don’t have the biggest audience but seem to make a good living. I would love to know where all the money comes from.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.