Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she could win an award for the most pointless insta stories. Photo of weetabix. Comparing the size of baby grows. Photo of them at McDonald’s, then another photo of the bag of McDonald’s food informing us she can’t eat it :rolleyes: we don’t need to know every little pointless detail of your day Lucy, she’ll be telling us when she goes to the loo next!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she could win an award for the most pointless insta stories. Photo of weetabix. Comparing the size of baby grows. Photo of them at McDonald’s, then another photo of the bag of McDonald’s food informing us she can’t eat it :rolleyes: we don’t need to know every little pointless detail of your day Lucy, she’ll be telling us when she goes to the loo next!
That’s how mundane her life is. I can’t watch her videos anymore because she’s so boring and her voice is so robotic

Trip to Baby show for them to beg for freebies, no doubt they would not of purchased anything but expect to get it all free

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She can't eat McDonald's but can manage a KFC, to say Jordan does a lot of Physical activity their diet seems appalling

Reactions: 3
Lucy reckons she does loads for the environment 😂 and she buys loads from charity shops, i dont think ive ever heard her mention it before

Reactions: 3
Lucy reckons she does loads for the environment 😂 and she buys loads from charity shops, i dont think ive ever heard her mention it before
Lucy doesnt seem to be the most intelligent and been environmentally friendly is probably an alien concept to her

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much she was gifted from that baby show! Are they going to dip into their pockets for anything for these babies? Makes me so angry because I know so many mums who can’t afford all that stuff and have to go without! Taking pics of every single gifted item is so unclassy as well 🙈

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how much she was gifted from that baby show! Are they going to dip into their pockets for anything for these babies? Makes me so angry because I know so many mums who can’t afford all that stuff and have to go without! Taking pics of every single gifted item is so unclassy as well 🙈
Neither could i, i know with some shows you might get a goody bag when you enter but this was not that, do you reckon she just went round begging to each brand/stall ? I thought it was tacky how she had to show everything, maybe just show it when you actually use it. There will be people going to that show who actually cant afford much who should benefit from freebies or maybe brands could give Lucy stuff to give away to her followers, there is a few on the facebook page she set up who are struggling with thought of maternity pay but no its all about Greedy brand obssessed Lucy and what she can get her grubby hands on

Neither could i, i know with some shows you might get a goody bag when you enter but this was not that, do you reckon she just went round begging to each brand/stall ? I thought it was tacky how she had to show everything, maybe just show it when you actually use it. There will be people going to that show who actually cant afford much who should benefit from freebies or maybe brands could give Lucy stuff to give away to her followers, there is a few on the facebook page she set up who are struggling with thought of maternity pay but no its all about Greedy brand obssessed Lucy and what she can get her grubby hands on
I wonder how it all works, does she just go up to each stall and say hi I’m a YouTuber give me free stuff? Because I doubt every person running the stalls will know who she is, she isn’t that “famous”. I don’t think she will even use all that stuff. She could’ve at least put a thank you and write how grateful and lucky she is. It’s like she just expects it now

Reactions: 5
Bloody nora!
Im sick if seeing her exposed bump photos. duck sake. Its really unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
It makes me so angry how brands will just give give give to these influencers who can definitely more than afford it, but when they then go on to brag about it it’s so unclassy and insensitive

It makes me so angry how brands will just give give give to these influencers who can definitely more than afford it, but when they then go on to brag about it it’s so unclassy and insensitive
On her stories she said she was going to let sonny borrow one of the gifted items - the grey swaddle. Thats big of her!!! Why cant she just let him have it. After all she got loads of freebies and sonny is her nephew!

Reactions: 11
Had to unfollow., she is so so BORING! Her cooking is awful! She never does anything with the kids! Totally pointless ‘influencer’

Now she is pretending she lives in the country 😂 id love to see her experience actual country living miles away from neighbours and any amenities

Reactions: 4
Now she is pretending she lives in the country 😂 id love to see her experience actual country living miles away from neighbours and any amenities
That picture made me laugh out loud tbh, she looks so uncomfortable perched on that fence 😂 I think you and that TWIN GIRL bump are best off staying in a town Lucy!

Reactions: 4
Her husband is not very intelligent. Whenever he’s in her vlogs it’s like he’s just learned how to speak. She’s not exactly the sharpest tool in the box but my god, he seems to have cotton wool for brains.

Also, it would be nice of her to give some of these “gifts” away to charities or organisations that help to support mothers who may be poor or struggle to buy some of these things.

She’s a true reflection of this influencer grabby culture - all about the freebies. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her husband is not very intelligent. Whenever he’s in her vlogs it’s like he’s just learned how to speak. She’s not exactly the sharpest tool in the box but my god, he seems to have cotton wool for brains.

Also, it would be nice of her to give some of these “gifts” away to charities or organisations that help to support mothers who may be poor or struggle to buy some of these things.

She’s a true reflection of this influencer grabby culture - all about the freebies. Vile.

Thar baby show vlog was truly very boring.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when they tried to make a YouTube channel with Jenson opening toys and reviewing them😂 it lasted about 5 minutes.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when they tried to make a YouTube channel with Jenson opening toys and reviewing them😂 it lasted about 5 minutes.
Lucy said in her recent ad video she bought most of the boys toys from a charity shop - just another of example of how honest and transparent she has become 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.