Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another culinary delight tonight courtesy of Jordan (I don't know who is worse)
Quorn sausages and red onions fried with Heinz baked beans served with pasta šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but it looked vile. I get itā€™s a cheap and easy meal to cook but seriously, a sausage casserole is also cheap, she can do it in the slow cooker and itā€™d get loads of veggies into the boys for a change!

Reactions: 2
Oh thank god! Sheā€™s filmed a ā€œpregnancy morning routineā€ - wish sheā€™d done this earlier as Iā€™m now 36 weeks pregnant so wonā€™t be able to benefit from her tips and tricks for long! Iā€™m sure my morning routine couldā€™ve been WAY different for the last few months... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Oh thank god! Sheā€™s filmed a ā€œpregnancy morning routineā€ - wish sheā€™d done this earlier as Iā€™m now 36 weeks pregnant so wonā€™t be able to benefit from her tips and tricks for long! Iā€™m sure my morning routine couldā€™ve been WAY different for the last few months... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Did anyone notice she was running around desperately trying to make the beds before taking the boys to school in the morning? She literally works from home why would this be a concern? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I havenā€™t had a baby but Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s no difference in your morning routine whether youā€™re pregnant or not šŸ¤” I think sheā€™s desperately running out of ideas for content

Reactions: 8
I havenā€™t had a baby but Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s no difference in your morning routine whether youā€™re pregnant or not šŸ¤” I think sheā€™s desperately running out of ideas for content
If there is, then Iā€™ve never noticed with this pregnancy or my last, perhaps Iā€™m doing something wrong šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ only difference for me is more sound effects while I try and roll out of bed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Im guessing itā€™ll be the same routine as usual but her walking around with her bump out the whole video šŸ¤£šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i dont fancy feeling sick right now but tempted to grimace over the bump posing to see what delights she feed the boys for breakfast and their packed lunches

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get Jordan does at fair bit of endurance sports and is experienced at triathlon but i thought it was quite ignorant him saying anyone who trains for four weeks can do a sub 90 minutes 1/2 marathon or even 80 mins if you put effort in, 90 minutes is a decent club runner standard and you would have to be very fit to even get to near that in 4 weeks. Maybe its his lack of intelligence or the fact he doesnt have a 40+ working week like most adult men who have 50/50 responsibility of housework and childcare

Her and that bump šŸ™ˆ how is she going to manage taking photos once those babies have arrived and thereā€™s no more bump to pose with?! Also, just because you are pregnant does not mean that every single aspect of your life becomes different ā€˜pregnancy morning routineā€™ ā€˜pregnancy cleaning routineā€™ šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 5
Another Culinary delight - slow cooker lentil and carrot lasagne, does Lucy know there is other meals than lasagne

I enjoy green lentils as a mince substitute but her mixture looks disgusting who knows what type of lasagne it will be, perhaps she has tried the BBQ sauce recipe again

• Sick
Another Culinary delight - slow cooker lentil and carrot lasagne, does Lucy know there is other meals than lasagne

I enjoy green lentils as a mince substitute but her mixture looks disgusting who knows what type of lasagne it will be, perhaps she has tried the BBQ sauce recipe again
Very grim.

Her pregnancy morning routine started auto playing on my YouTube.
Is it just my ears, or was her voice "Lucy Carter Sales Woman extrodinaire" all the way through it?? I even checked for an Ad! What was she trying to sell?! The bump cream? Concealer?
I swear she didn't used to talk like a bad QVC presenter!

Her pregnancy morning routine started auto playing on my YouTube.
Is it just my ears, or was her voice "Lucy Carter Sales Woman extrodinaire" all the way through it?? I even checked for an Ad! What was she trying to sell?! The bump cream? Concealer?
I swear she didn't used to talk like a bad QVC presenter!
I had to double check it wasnt an ad for palmers how she seemed to be pitching the stretch mark cream

I'm un following. I can't bare her, her bump, her crappy meals, her level of greed, materlialism and smugness anymore. Good luck with everything Luce, I'm out. X

I'm un following. I can't bare her, her bump, her crappy meals, her level of greed, materlialism and smugness anymore. Good luck with everything Luce, I'm out. X
Oh and her God awful pink bed šŸ¤®

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.